All Comments on 'Trouble Deepthroating?'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanabout 19 years ago
Great article!

Best 'how too' I've read! I'm not only going to insist my wife read it, I'm going to try it with a friend. :) I still haven't decided if it's better to receive or give 'head'!

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
Great How To

Great one golden.... I had the same type of idea! LOL

I think that we're gonna right one hell of a chain story....we four! :)

great work loved it...informative, yet cleaver and funny, and sexy all rolled into one!

CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!! :)

teresawrites2uteresawrites2ualmost 19 years ago
Thanks for the gel tip

Two questions and I don't care who answers:

How can I prevent dick burn on my lips?

And

He's got some girth, and my jaw gets sore do you know any work arounds that wouldn't delay his climax?

NocturnalNettNocturnalNettover 18 years ago
Amen.

I too can vouch for Good Head. Except for the mint. It can be a bit "cold". I love hen parties!

Wonderful job girl.

Not_Afraid_To_Want_UNot_Afraid_To_Want_Ualmost 18 years ago
Thanks alot!

I've never been a real huge fan of giving head until just recently. My last boyfriend I was a little uncomfortable with giving him head but my newest boy toy... I just want nothing more than to make him beg me not to stop!! And this is pretty helpful for me. He's gonna think I'm a goddess! Thank you for all of your help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fairly Informative

I doubt I'll ever be able to deepthroat but then again most people can breathe through their nose. Any suggestions for this problem? I've tried almost everything.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Some Advice Good, Some Not So Good

What you suggest is good, except:

Practice with a banana? Bad idea. First, few men's peni have that much curvature, so it's just the wrong shape. Further, if unpeeled, the ends are rather pointed with a rough texture--much more likely to be uncomfortable, maybe even injurious to the throat, than a penis. If peeled, the fruit is too soft and so could easily choke, combined with slickness that would make it very difficult to extract. Try practicing with a quality dildo; it, of course, has other uses, too!

You omit that food in the stomach increases the gag reflex, and, even if she does heave, if there's no food down there, there's nothing to throw up. So, deep throats are best given on an empty stomach.

Repeatedly stimulating the gag reflex area with implements such as a toothbrush does NOT diminish the reflex. On the contrary, it attenuates the gag reflex, so don't do it. You are right that swallowing disables the gag reflex; the reason is that, after the voluntary act of swallowing, it sets into motion the autonomic action of peristalsis that takes food or whatever down to the stomach. Vomiting, which is triggered by the gag reflex, is technically reverse peristalsis. Therefore, gagging and swallowing cannot happen at the same time

Of course, the simultaneous sensation of the swallowing action of the throat muscles and the suction it creates is the very definition of a deep throat BJ and what makes it feel so great. In addition, if a person just cannot learn to at least tolerate the flavor or mouth-feel of semen, the deep throat BJ solves that problem, as the sperm just hits the back of the throat past taste and texture sensors and goes right down the hatch.

You are also correct in that simply shifting the head of the penis past the gag area a little deeper will often diminish or even eliminate the gag response. That's because the head is, on most men, the thickest part. However, if the shaft is thick enough to completely fill her throat, this technique will not work.

Finally, you left out the most important element--motivation. If a person really, really wants to accomplish something, she will overcome the obstacles and do it. Where there's a will, there's a way, and deep-throat head is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
product

Thank you for mentioning the product "Good Head" I had never heard of anything like this before, and I definitely plan on trying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thanks

for sharing your tips.i'm gonna get some of that stuff and next time my ex visits,i'm gonna ask to"practice"sucking his cock.(he actually used that word about my efforts at BJ's).i can't wait to see his face when he realizes i can deep throat and he's never gonna get it off me again.sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Left out?

I liked your comments, as far as they went, but you omitted the most important no-gag, the natural one. When a person gets close to a climax, the body skips the gag reflex. It just isn't there, anymore.

Try this! Get a long hotdog, of the 10-12 inch long variety. Warm it up, either in hot water or a microwave. Hold it against your face. It should feel quite warm, but not feel uncomfortably hot.

Now, start masturbating with one hand. As you begin to get excited, use your other hand to hold one end of the hot dog, with the other end in your mouth. Push it in near the gag point. You will start becoming excited, but still quite away from orgasm. Soon, you can slip the hotdog past the gag point without gagging. It works every time. Thank you, mother nature!

By the way, it works if the hotdog is cold, or if you use a long, thin vegetable. Mother Nature allows for the reflex to be over-ridden by our excitement. Be sure to wash whatever else you use, even a dildo. Even a long, thin balloon will work.

One bit of warning: don't let it slide out of your hand, so you swallow the whole thing, if it is not food based.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thanks ...very helpful

LotherielLotherielabout 10 years ago
Loved this

5 stars, I would have given you more if it was possible :)

I'm a decent deep-throater myself, but always ready to learn new tricks. The gel thing was great advice.

Regarding an earlier comment about not being able to dull the gag-reflex... Bull.

All reflexes that are not completely autonomic can be dulled and/or controlled. If that was not possible, no-one would be able to wear contact lenses. As sight-based animals our blinking reflex is much more deeply ingrained than the gag reflex, yet millions of people overcome it every day. It's not so much dulling the reflex as taking concious control of it though.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the this. I'm just learning to deep throat and really needed some advice. When I saw it was by you I had to read it. Great job again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just want to thank you for the extra advice think I've been able to deep throat my boyfriend I think but with this advice I'm going to practice as much as possible on his cock I love sucking his cock and going to get some Good Head

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

your story got my cock so hard I had to jerk off and shoot my cum all over the room, ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should also add the little dentist trick of squeezing your left thumb into your palm and make a fist and squeezing hard enough but not too hard where it hurts. It's a trick dentists have been using for YEARS and it work fantastic. It will look like a child making a fist the wrong way.

For whatever reason it deadens the gag reflex up to 80% or more. It's better the "Good head", but "Good Head" is a nice and comfortable thing to use as well. Believe me when I say, try them both together and it will work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12564 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...