All Comments on 'Claire's Dressing Room Experiment'

by PrincessAzula7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Obedient_Slave70Obedient_Slave70almost 6 years ago
Excellent start

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue to write additional chapters. Very interested where you take this. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Does sex have to be dirty?

Only if you're doing right. Congratulations on finding some truth to make your story work. You have found the place within Claire where the tension lives. Exploring the space between political correctness and what her body responds to, is key. Accepting the truth that what we want and what think we should want, can take us to very different places. I hope that you will keep exploring the difference.

litstudentlitstudentover 5 years ago
excellent

This is the best story I've read on literotica. I love the conflict of Claire...I do hope she continues to be turned on by women, but I absolutely love her sexual desire to be dominated and shamed by a man. Perhaps she can enjoy meeting a stranger who is a dominating woman. i love the dressing room bit. you are clearly a good writer, as well, which is rare for many stories on this site.

great character development, great dialogue. i can't wait to read more.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

This story was unusual, and I especially liked the beginning, when you painted a portrait of an ordinary, insecure girl. You did it superbly. I'm not that into humiliation, but if I were, this would be the story for me. 5* ~~ JBE

Top_FloorTop_Floorover 1 year ago

You weren't born in the US - probably the UK. It's a fantastically unsexy story. I've fucked a few slutty feminists but the character Claire is neither a slut nor a feminist and I think neither are you. You can do much better than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous