All Comments on 'My Secret Revealed Ch. 06'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

I'm a married CD but still in the closet. My wife doesn't know yet but I truly wish she was just like Karen. I would love to suck her lovers' cocks and guide those big cocks into her wet pussy. I truly want to be her cuckold. Watching her have hot lesbian sex with her girlfriends would be an extra turn on and I could service all the women too in addition to sucking all the cocks in our orgy. Both of us would be bisexual not gay (although I truly love being called gay, faggot and a cocksucking bitch).

I want my wife to read this series of stories and I hope there's more to come.

Thank you and please continue.

gasissynoragasissynoraalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Kept my sissy clit hard. I hope this is not the end of the story.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Savoring my first meaty dick,' compliments of my sexy wife...

I'm so looking forward to living my life as a beautiful lady, so far my journey into womanhood has been gradually helped along by my lovely wife. I'm rest assured that she'll be even more helpful in arranging some carnal delights for me to suck & lick on. And who knows when she'll arrange for my deflowering.

ServicingUServicingUalmost 6 years ago

This is incredible. I'd love to share a man's beautiful cock with my wife, but I'd want to have him erupt in my mouth while my wife watches me accept his load and swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fab read

Not been on here for a while

Found this Gem of a story and reminded me of my younger days

When my then girlfriend took me on a cross dressing journey

Thank you for bringing back fantastic memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was nice

I really enjoyed it.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Wish I could dress up feminine too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous