All Comments on 'Dawn's First & Only Ch. 03'

by wizarddriver

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Bittersweet Beauty!

The Beauty of this story is equaled only by it's sadness. I love that you have chosen to celebrate Dawns life in this way. My family has known loss to cancer and each time we cared for the loved one at home to the end. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with me.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 19 years ago
a lesson to be learned

In such a story we all can take something from this.We need to treat our loved ones as if this might be their final dayson earth also.Make every day and week as special as possible, and treat our loved ones as if this might be the lasttime we see them. Any thing can happen,it doesn't have to be a slow death. It can be a wreck,whatever,we should live our lives so we never have any regrets as to what if i had done this instead. I didn't get to say goodbye.Great story.As a usual macho man this was a very sad story. But it served it's purpose. Just hope I can remember it's lesson Thank You

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeabout 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing Dawn with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very moving ...

I don't think words can justifiably express how much this story moved me ... a beautiful tribute to a beautiful exprerience ... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Haunts without being schlocky

Very good story with tenderness, passion and grief. I thought you did a great job in telling the story and bringing the emotions, fear and pain out along with the joy and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very touching

This was truly an erotic story without being pornagraphic. Enjoyed it thoroughly, and I only read the last chapter. You should try publishing some of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Moving experience

Typing through a blur of tears for the third time, I was moved by the heartfelt emotions. Factual or fiction I care not! the subject was handled with consumate care. For me a moving and emotive experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Moving and emotional

Nothing could describe it more than moving and beauty combined.

NatassjaNatassjaalmost 18 years ago
very touching

from the first lines to the end of all 3 chapters i cried like a baby even during the sexual scenes. It was so sad but so beautiful at the same time..I'll never forget that story..i'm still crying while typing this just to tell you how much it moved me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

What an absoloutely beautiful story - exactly the right tone, caring and tender. Without a doubt, the best story I have ever read on Literotica. Thank you.

Angela

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dawn

I cried and cried at this beautiful story. I have a beautiful 19 year old daughter that I worship and adore. I could relate loosing her to cancer as Dawn lost her life and thought that if she were facing death, that I would loose my mind over the grief. Life can be beautiful and fragile and so unfair. Cherish those whom God has put in your life and let them know how you feel. You can never feel regret for loving them every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
touched

i was deeply touched by this story. the plot flowed smmothly thruout the story. thank you for sharing this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Touching

That was a touching story, but also very sad. It makes you realize how special life really is. You did a great job with such a delicate situation. Your words never made this story trashy, but instead turned the story into a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

This reminds you that the now moment is all we ever have. Appreciating whatever it may bring up is what living really is. Many people would have thought: "Oh why I did engage in that, now I have to face that pain", but not those strong characters. They enjoyed every Moment and had no regret.

We all gonna die and this story shows us how to really deal with that: Celebrating life as it occurs: now, not in the past, not in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BILL

SIMPLE GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best

This was one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. It touched my heart. The sex scenes were well done. I enjoyed it immensely.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518almost 15 years ago
Just wanted you to know:

This was an excellent story, but I'm sure you don't need my comment to know that. I wanted to let you know that I read the first chapter expecting to do the usual, pleasure myself and then sign off, that didn't happen with this story. I read it purely for the beauty of the words. You should try and have it published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

wow that really touch my heat thank you xx

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!

I can't think of any other story here that combines physical passion with real caring the way this series does. Good sex comes from the heart more than from lower down, and you've captured that perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My condolences

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i loved it

a great tribute to a loved one great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story, and (thank you thank you thank you!!) anal play.

The perfect combination.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story of love for another human being.

You did a very nice thing by doing this for your friend. Hope the family still loves you after they gave their daughter to you. I can really relate to this story as I have a friend who I try to make love to as often as we can slip away to do it. She is not terminal like this girl was but it really makes me happy to bring this girl who would otherwise sit at home and enjoy masturbation alone and I get to make her cum again and again. Soon I will enjoy doing her in the ass as she keeps begging for it. Sad thing is she can not remember what went on yesterday so every time is like the first time...

Keep your head up as you did a good deed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hopefully constructive criticism

Your story , while beautiful , has a few places that need to be 'tweeked'. The disease ,was in its final stages , and yet there were no symtoms in the story. Her diet could have been special and different from the man's. She could have taken some type of meds to relieve her symtoms so she could make love painlessly , or less painful. I feel it would have been better for the story if a BFF would have told him about her than her mum. If , instead of being very religious , she was saving herself, and making the huge decision to give this gift of virginity to her special family friend sounds more believeable. Making the disease the bad guy , and letting the couple still having sex , until they have to face the fact that she can't do it with him anymore , would make it more final and more dramatic , I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful.

I can't help by cry every time I read this story. It's so beautiful, and not tacky. Dawn was a very lucky young woman to have such a mature man in her life to give her her last dying wish. God bless. Keep writing!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
A Beautiful Loving Story

A Beautiful Loving Story from start to finish, brought tears to my eyes.

Your choice of words was wonderful, I hate the word Cunt to describe a woman's pussy it seems so degrading.

This man was so tender and loving to this young woman there's a place in heaven with his name on it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it but,

I liked it. It was sweet, but people can live without their stomachs... when stomach cancer is severe they will just remove the stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah ok

To the person who left the last comment.. I wish people survived stomach cancer because then my father would still be here.

Not the author.. I enjoyed your story. Pacing felt right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

In tears..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Conflict

C'mon dude, i came here to jerk off, not cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have read this before

Just had to read it again it is so heartwarming.

As for the heartless prick below if you can't think with anything other than your dick I feel sorry for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous