All Comments on 'Belinda's Tail'

by binacontenda

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good, Except...

Why do so many people feel the need to include "daddy" Refrences in their work? are you all supressed Pedophiles? wtf? great story, all except the "Daddy" Reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pedofile

I loved the story but you sound like a pedofile. Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

I thought this was well written and hot! I was surprised to read the other comments (re paedophiles) I think the daddy reference worked very well - for all those naysayers there's an entire section on incest on this website, many including the word daddy... including the word doesnt make you a paedophile... perhaps commenting on a authors writing would be more constructive - if you don't like the type of story then there are plenty more to choose from.

I thought this was great, very sexy, nice dialogue... i was wishing it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Author's note on the "Daddy" thing

I wrote this years ago, as fun fantasy porn (I'm binacontenda, but not logged in, it's late and I forgot the password)

Re. previous comments, It's NOT pedophilia - in my stories and fantasies, the "Daddy" is not related, and the girl is NOT underage.

The "Daddy"/girl thing is hot because it suggests a relationship of unconditional love, and unconditional authority. It's the classic model of a D/s relationship. It's not implied that it's an actual father and daughter in the fantasy story at all.

It's cheeky, naughty fun, toying with the incest taboo.

I have never, ever even fantasized about sex with an actual daughter, or with anyone under 18. That's not sexy to me, it's uncomfortable and wrong.

Is that clear enough? Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super Hot

It was all very hot, but when she called him "Daddy" that put me over the top. I think in a sequel he should find a reason and spank her in public like the naughty little slut that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with the naysayers on the 'daddy' bit. i find it really unappealing. i'm not really offended, but i was getting all hot and bothered then was completely turned off. personally i think that incest themes should have a warning above the story because, incest is taboo and incest themes gross some people out (yes i know it is a fantasy in the story - but it is still an incest fantasy). i feel the same about rape and bestiality themes. if i am warned, i then get to choose if i want to read the story. i'm not saying that such stories shouldn't be written or shouldn't be read. i just don't want to read them and if they aren't in the incest section they should carry a warning is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I need it so much

Oooh I'm shivering with delight. My juices are flooding from my pussy and I so want the professor's hard cock in my tight bottom hole. Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous