All Comments on 'Losing Religion'

by Grendel667

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Married?

Good Lord, they love each other and fit together so well! Get them married, and let them have their sex. Ken sounds like a real gentleman -- make him a sexy young man with a bit of chest hair, hairy abs, and a big cock!

Grendel667Grendel667almost 6 years agoAuthor

Anonymous- The independent fundamentalist baptists are as bad as described. Look up Pensacola Christian College. That place actually expels students of the opposite sex even if there is the slightest incidental physical contact - and eye contact, that place calls it "making eye babies". Fortunately neither Linda nor I went to that awful place. We were however raised in Fundyland. I'm

zephyerzephyeralmost 6 years ago
Me too

I was raised is church not quite that bad. But, we went to church twice on Sunday, Wednesday, and when I was a young teenager we had youth meeting on Monday nights. My mother was obsessed with going to church but, was a terrible bigot.

No drinking, no dancing, etc. We could date with out chaperons.

I don't think it was so much "everything was against the bible as it was just a bunch of old busy bodies" I will say that all those bible classes help when I hear people quoting bible versus and I know they have no idea what they are talking about.

My church had a room at the back that had a large window that looked at the adtorium (spelling) so young mothers could take babies. My brother got a DUI one night. At church the next Sunday a cop that attended church took him in that room after services and looking at the crowd the cop told him "Don't feel to bad, I'm looking at four people here that I have arrested and know of a few more. Nobody is perfect."

I will give my church credit for a few things. They really pushed knowing the bible and gave one a sense of community. We helped each other and made it easier to take care of the elderly.

All that being said a lot of teenagers in my church were fucking away. One deacon had 4 daughters with really big tits and 3 had to get married as we use to say back then. Don't know what happened to the 4th but, I know my cousin was fucking her on a daily basis.for awhile. After I left for the military they got a new youth minister. His wife ran off with some 18 year guy from the church.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous