All Comments on 'An Asian Wife's First New Sperm'

by gwapodan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NICE

Good story line and nicely discriptive . Could be a little more erotic though . Needs a couple of different positions and make more of the impregnation ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Diana Needs to Cuck

Little hubby with some big black cocks. She sounds like she's ready for some gangbang action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot!

Made me hard thinking about sharing that little beauty! Would like to see hubby more involved. Maybe double penetration next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
they need to swap with this other couple

in the next installation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

Well done, hope you had a great time with more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful Story - they need to get Diana pregnant

Diana needs to stop taking any birth control pills immediately. Then they both need to fantasize about Jake while they make love to each other. Then, the ultimate is to get together with Jake when Diana is ovulating and her husband can watch and masturbate as she has her fertile vagina filled with sperm to make a baby. Knowing it is for real will make her husband even more excited and everyone will cum even harder than usual.

Also, the husband should get involved with sloppy seconds so he can realize how much ecstasy there is when you finally slide your penis into your wife right after she has been filled with thick, warm sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
VERY good story...

The essential part of this story is that your wife WANTED his sperm in her womb. Some women will admit this, most won't... but in my opinion, they do.

Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless shit of a "story" !!!

By mindless and dyslexic writer. It really is a mental institution product! Writer have NO talent and no style !! I am sure that previous anon comment is his own !!!!!!!

SirenSeekerSirenSeekeralmost 13 years ago
A great story

Well told and highly erotic! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You sir are a master of writing. I haven't been this hard in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy story. Thanks

Nice and sexy story of interracial sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Pakis illiterate drivel.

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i died

Interesting story to read only a few hours after i told my Japanese girlfriend to ask what she would have to do to get me to break up with her. I told her to guess. At first she asked if being constantly rude would make me break up with her. then i said to be creative. maybe her next question was asked because of the scenarios in the criminal investigation shows she watches, like she claims it was. But when she said, "what if i made a mistake and got pregnant?" I almost died lol. I had to verify that she was talking Bout me but she boldly said, "not With you. With some guy you dont know." she is so innocent and unexperienced but this is the first time she teased me like that and i was so turned on, i couldnt get out of my seat for a while. the reason i found this story is because i was imagining that her reason for asking that was from her own imagination and fantasy, not some stupid tv show. This story really turned me on. I feel ashamed to say i hope this happens some day for my girlfriend. The best part about her teasing me like that is the conversation we had a few minutes later about her guy friend who is bigger and stronger than me and about how attractive he is to her. She is torturing me on purpose but shes so reserved that i almost cant tell if she has motives behind her words or not. just wanted to share that. I imagine it would happen the same as in this story. Except i might only get to hear about it later. Or see it over skype from 6000miles away since shes over seas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wortless prick

A new slut and wortless wimp. She will have his baby as this was her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ripper !

even the great Chloe T. favorited this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yaa Sure!

My love for her was even stronger than the day I married her.....what a crock of shit! I think that must be the mantra for cuckies! The other one is the wife telling cuckie that she loves him for letting her fuck others!! LOL Do all you cuckie writers get together and come up with this shit. Come up with a new line like....thanks so much honey for letting me find out what a loser and piss poor lover you are. I love you so much that I think Roy's big cock will be what I'm gonna be living with from here on out! Now that sounds more realistic to me!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
She's vietmanese

I doubt seriously that was her first strange dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah right.... hard to believe this. Vietnamese women take dick from different strangers on a weekly basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife is a 20-year old, petite Latina from South America. She’s 4’ 11” tall and weighs in at 95 lbs. In spite of her small size she has small B-cup tits, and her tush forms a nice bubble. She is a head turner.

Previously, she had always been conservative and traditional. However, after we married and I brought her back to the states that began to change. Here in my home state of Minnesota there are lots of tall, muscular, blond, blue-eyed guys - just like me. My wife fell in love with my blue-eyes and blond hair.

After about a month, my wife confessed that she got ‘hot’ whenever we went out in public, and she saw all these guys. I convinced her that, “Since all those guys look hot to you. Then, you should make an extra effort to look hot for them. That would be only fair.”

She bought off on that and we bought her a lot of sexy clothes. Soon, I even got her to start flirting with other guys. It wasn’t too long until she took her first strange cock. And like Diana, in your story, she was obsessed with getting pumped full of his sperm. She even told him ahead of time not to jerk off for a week because she wanted to be fully and properly creamed!

To a lot of women from more traditional cultures the sex act is a about more than just satisfaction. It also revolves around sperm, eggs and the possibility of pregnancy. Once my wife started taking lovers she went off the pill and started practicing Catholic birth control aka the rhythm method”. I kissed her and told her, “You made absolutely the right decision, honey!”

When she’s ovulating she lets them fuck her in the ass, or sucks them off. However, during the safer times of the month, she loves getting all their little swimmers shot right up her love canal. She says, “If there’s not even a little risk, then it’s no fun!”

However, I recently upped the ante and started using condoms when I fuck her. And even though there was no pregnancy risk that drove her wild. She said, “Oh, my God. Aren’t you nasty! We let other guys bareback me, and you use latex on me!”

I laughed and told here, “Well, if you have an accident, at least we know our babies will be blond and blue eyes!”

She loves putting my used condoms in our freezer and, then adding my cum to the fruit smoothies she makes us. However, she insists that the other men deposit their baby batter right in her womb!

One night when I was eating her pussy I told her, “I want four kids from four different men!”

She squirted as she came, and agreed!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. You never know with these Asian women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous