All Comments on 'Michelle's Story'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A beautiful love story

A truly lovely story. I love happy endings and bad guys getting what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love, Loss and Revenge

A true love story in the purest form. A story so spitrual that it makes us wonder about the gifts God has bestowed upon us. A touching masterpiece that inspires to the soul.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Touching.

An inspirational story of faith, questioning our actions, and fighting for what we value most. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please

please do a chapter on how he fixed his hands and

married michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you, from a former musician

Exceptionally poignant and well-written without being overly sentimental. My music was left behind long ago but not a day goes by that I don't miss it. You made me cry. Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a first for me

Not read one from this section before - and there were almost tears in my eyes. Wow. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Five Stars

BRAVO!!!

LazaroLazaroabout 19 years ago
The best

That I have read... congratulations!!

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersabout 19 years ago
Wonderful, Truly wonder-filled

Honest, raw, yet loving. Flawed characters, vengence and it's ramifications and lack of freedom from pain, freedom only coming in love.

destinyrevokeddestinyrevokedabout 19 years ago
great story

Loved the raw emotion in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Encore.....

Bravo, encore!

Xtinas_GirlfriendXtinas_Girlfriendabout 19 years ago
Incredible

This story was awesome, you're a really great writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ten stars

Totally brilliant. As a writer I stand in awe of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing. Beautiful... Well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extremely Provocative

What can I say that you, more than likely, haven't heard before? This was an amazing story. Extremely well written, packed with emotion. And of course, I can't help but empathize with Miguel... I, too, play guitar, and though I didn't experience what he did, my own guitar playing has been curtailed because of rheumatoid arthritis, causing me to feel as if I have been robbed of a wonderful gift. But back to you! :-) Excellent story. Excellent writer. Looking forward to reading your other postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my god....

I am a white man, raised christian, with a hatred of the Catholic church and some distain for the hispanic peoples.

And I cried.

ktr30ktr30almost 19 years ago
Stunning story

I really liked "Bus Story," the first of your stories I read, but this one is simply stunning. It would stand as a strong short story without the sex, and with, it is nothing less than a joy to read (through tears at the end). I very much look forward to reading more of your work - please keep posting! Cheers, ktr.

EpheEpheover 18 years ago
...

There are no words.

No words.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW What a story

I have read a lot of these stories on this site But this was outstanding. Good characters; good english; and no spelling goofs.

I must read more of this author's work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

YOU PULLED ME IN WITH THE STORY AND KEPT ME THERE WITH THE DELICATE WRITING. TO BE ABLE TO BEGIN WITH SEX AND END WITH MEANING IS EXCEPTIONAL. YOUR STYLE KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE BETWEEN DRIPPY SENTIMENT AND REAL DISCLOSURE OF SELF. THERE ARE FEW WRITERS WHO CAN DO IT AT ALL. I WISH YOU SUCCESS AND LONGER STORIES.

hitom45hitom45almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for your passionate tale and for embracing the muse.

hathorbr1hathorbr1about 12 years ago
Beautiful story!

I really liked this story! It was very sweet and touching! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

That was one of the best stories i've read, you have a gift. Keep up the good work

g00ch18g00ch18over 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Beautiful story!! One of the best I have ever read.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
BRAVO! ENCORE!

I loved it. Couldn't be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A story that truly romances the reader

Very nicely written - not verbose, great wordsmithy to convey the emotional impact.

Love the twist : the title says one thing but the story is from Miguel's point of view. You have to imagine why it is truly Michelle's story and all the unsaid things Michelle does. This self-discovery of Michelle's side of the story makes it extremely memorable. And then it cascades into yet another emotional impact..

Simply wonderful twist!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All time Favourite

Every time i read it, find some more and deep meaning.

truly A Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story 5*'s

100 operations will NOT restore damaged nerves. The guitar was his gift NOT his voice. Great voices are a dime a dozen. I can't stand to hear ANY of whitney houstons songs, but I love Celene Dion so it's ALL in the eye or taste of the beholder. latinos RARELY move me, but that's just me. what ever rocks your boat is fine by me. we are all different and zero better than anyone else.....

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
i don't understand

all of the action, events, critical points, tragedy, and successes are about, happen to, and done by Miguel. why is it called Michelle's Story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful! Thank you. jntiques

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Rightbank. Right on

Laughed when I read your comment.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
So unexpected :)

Wow what a great story.

I was touched by the passion for music.

And the eventual love.

Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very stirring stuff

This one stirs the blood; the anger at the crime (strange how there was no formal reprisal) was damned good. I liked the translations, which made it work nicely.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GR8!!

Do things like these really happen? I mean the NOT GUILTY part just because there was a game. Does it happen in real life? If so, then I pray those victims get some kind of justice in some other way. It's a pity we let sports take so much importance that even someone's life doesn't seem to matter.

The story was amazing. but did Miguel play his guitar at the performances or just sing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a story! I can’t believe the comments were from two years ago to 16 years ago. Regrettably, history did somewhat repeat the story, at least on the surface of the news headlines. I loved that this had a positive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous