All Comments on 'A Simple Suggestion'

by whole_tone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago

Belongs in Mind Control.

whole_tonewhole_tonealmost 6 years agoAuthor

I was conflicted whether this belonged in Non-Consent or Mind Control because both are present, but I can see how maybe Mind Control is more accurate. I'll recategorize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Liked this story very much. It's hard to make your first story a good one, but you did a very good job. Can't wait to see Phase Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

To be fair its actually both none consent, sci-fi/fantasy, and mindcontrol, so I understand his choice.

Great story and I hope for more! Good use of very subtle manipulation to keep tjibgs interesting and challenging, their slow defeat by Ryan makes it all the sweeter.

krnrobeykrnrobeyalmost 6 years ago
a rare find

I like this story a lot because the main character has this strange compulsion, but nothing else in her life has changed. what I found exciting was that she wasnt turned into a “bimbo slut” like far too many authors do. Instead she had to figure out how to fit this peculiar compulsion into her normal, competent life. And the solution she and her friend came up with struck me as a plausible desperate attempt to fix things.

Please dont go over the top with Brie. the story did great with her agreeing that her friend had to drink it all, but the immediate bj is a bit much.

still i loved the story. please write more! 😀

whole_tonewhole_tonealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the positive comments :) I'm starting on Chapter 2 today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mind control

Wrong category for this ridiculous magic shit

Ed1045Ed1045almost 6 years ago
Hello Brie

Very good ending. Excellent first effort. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous