All Comments on 'Springtime at the Paradise'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIRSTS and sexual practices long ago

Strange how stories bring back memories. First kiss, first hand job, first blowjob, first fuck, we seldom ever think about them, And then, out of nowhere, bang. It all comes(no pun intended) back. When I was in High School, back in the late sixties the hand job was the de regueur default of even casual dating. All the girls did it and most of them took great pride in their handiwork. I can clearly remember being at a communal jerk off party in the basement of a friend whose parents weren't home. Guys kicking back everywhere you looked while girls were laughing and joking around whileoH4opK milking them. Be prepared was the motto of the day and the girls carried Kleenex for the mop up. None of them, however, was quite as resourceful as Michelle. Hand lotion, now that's ingenious innovation. Back then a teen couldn't purchase a condom if his life depended on it. so we had to settle for pussy fingering and titty sucking. Somehow, it never entered into our minds to go down on the girls. Back then this was what we had to settle for. Myself and most of my friends didn't get our driving licenses until we were seniors. And about then, things started to change a little. Blow jobs were longer were all that unusual or special and though many girls still only gave them to guys they were going steady with, few if any girls swallowed.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I think by the mid-70s condoms were pretty easy to get but you had to ask the guy at the counter for them. I know when I was nineteen I looked younger but I never got "carded" if that's the way to put it. By about '77 they were available off the rack at chain store pharmacies.

DreamBeamDreamBeamover 3 years ago

Nice! That last line got me good, lol.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years agoAuthor
DreamBeam: New York theaters

I was in that theater a number of times. I had a girlfriend at the time, but all we did at the movies was hold hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
179 Followers
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...