All Comments on 'Camilla's Cuckold Ch. 02'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
There vs Thier

Nuff said - get a proof reader - Then move pissing to FETISh where it belongs - gives BSDM a bad name - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BDSM?

First I'd like to say, BDSM wasn't my choice of category. I was going to put it in loving wives- my next choice would have been fetish, but the editors felt it belonged here- not me.

Secondly, I proofread, but I'm not perfect. I usually miss one or two.I try to do my best and personally I don't think that a few minor errors ruin the whole story.

Third- who ownes BDSM? Have you been to the BDSM boards? Some there enjoy PISSING games and some don't. Do you live a BDSM lifestyle- are you more BDSM than me? Are you in charge of what's included in BBSM? :eyerolls:

Third, there's a warning at the top that the stories involve 'all kinds of wild fetishes' so how can you complain that the story must be under fetish?

And finally, since it is obvious that you read and commented on both one and two- why would you read and comment on the *both* of them after determining that they are not your 'thing'?

--the author.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for giving us a background for these three people. I missed the spelling error, but I would advise using an editor, I use three different people as editors. They all have different strengths and I wouldn't be without them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Update?

Please update this soon...the first chapter was so hot, and i want more from these three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More!

Please update soon....i beg of you...i desperately want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love details

thanks sweetnpetite,can't wait to read more about how justine shows dominance over camilla. should be fun for all 3.nice rhythm to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

We need lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank goodness there was no more

This was bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words

Just because Camilla doesn't use a safe word during one game is Justine in charge. The couple is using her as a toy to satisfy their sexual fantasies. Justine will be out on her ass when they're done using her. Any idea that she could steal money is laughable. She's obviously not the sharpest tool in the box. This was just badly done.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous