All Comments on 'Vera Makes Cathy Her Bitch Ch. 02'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
wonderful ending

Vera does have a kind and lusty heart, by the way she took on both the husband and wife with out humiliating the husband. She brought them together instead of breaking the up. What away to get it on for the future.

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudabout 19 years ago
Hot'nHorny

Great story really enjoyed it, I hope you manage to rope the sisters into the next part. would also love to hear about Vera in full on Dominatrix gear. Man blonde housewives make great ho's!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick Sick Sick Sick and Very Sick

Did I say this was a non-realistic non-fantasy rub it in your face stupid attempt at something erotic but fell off the possiblities of anything rational after the first few sick jumbled words.

Rambling rambling rambling what???? Go back to school for a plot and believeability . Not sex fuck wussie wimpy black pussy then black cocks love want not him but you oh no together oH more what????

????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Last guy is the one who is sick

Hot story,loved it, please give us more.

MotreMouthMotreMouthalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I am white and I love being dominated by blacks also. And it is great that this is a black woman doing the dominating. LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

A girl gets slapped and punched by an stranger and immediately falls in love and gets pimped by this woman. Is that not totally beyond sci-fi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous