All Comments on 'Wife's Vegas Vacation'

by fhwl23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not just cliched plots but entire phrases

Oh great, another story about a man who loves his wife more then aver because she's fucked another man. The plot is cliched enough, but that phrase has got to go. It's beyond lame. Just end it and leave it a that.

XanaduvianXanaduvianabout 19 years ago
You Self-righteous Swine (Commenters)

The other comments put the author down for the theme he has chosen to write upon. Do they, the commentators, seriously think that whatever it is that gets them off is not considered sick or degrading by someone else? Give the author a break, you pricks, he's writing on a subject that arouses him and many other people--that's why there's an ENTIRE CATAGORY devoted to it here. If you don't like it, fine, read "Nymphs from Neptune At James Brown's Barbeque Orgy" and don't put other people down for what turns them on.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
At least

The author had her use a condom. except the one time she looked back and seen him going barebacked. The couple wanted her to have a mindless zipless fuck, and thats what she got.

I have to agree with some of what everyone has said so far. The bullshit of the "Oh, honey I just love you so much more since I have seen you come out of your shall and suck some other guy's cock and lick his shitty asshole, and put a load of cum in you that might be tainted with a dose of some bad std, or knock you up.." type of shit.

I also agree with the other commenter that if you don't like this type of story, don't fucking read it.

after all, the author made it very clear in the opening description of Couple explores open marriage in Las Vegas .

Gary

XanaduvianXanaduvianabout 19 years ago
Oh, You Brave, Brave Souls

I've recently been attacked personally for defending the author's freedom to write this story. I've received two emails (so far) on the subject, both from souls so stalwart and resolute that they sent them anonymously. One asked why I didn't evaluate the story higher if I was so supportive of the genre. Does supporting the author's right to pen something that works for HIM mean that I have to love the work itself? Or that I even like the genre itself? To those who "hit and ran" with their comments, you must like erotica, or you wouldn't be here reading. If you are, then rest assured, someone, in fact many people would gladly remove that right from you. My comment was only to point out that the author wrote something that worked for HIM, and that is the essence of the creative process. If you don't like the subject matter, go read something else. And, if you want to debate the matter, don't leave anonymous emails, like some teen in the night with a spray can. My rating, although no one's affair but my own, was based on the writing style and content.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

Well written, but the theme of a husband who loves his wife so much that he lets her have sex with other men. I for wone can't buy.... very nicely done though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enough of this Wimp husband story bashing...

If you are somewhat intelligent you might understand that some readers enjoy reading stories about a husband enjoying his wife with another man. In real life probably not but in fiction..well yes. So get over the I hate the wimp husband stories. I don't enjoy reading stories about golden showers but I don't bash the stories and they have popped up in varies Categories.

Stop the bashing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One comment saying the theme of overused

Does not a bashing make. Did the author delete a bunch of posts or something? If not then the people so quick to jump up and defend the author's artistic freedom are jumping the gun a but imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Joke 'em...

if the bashers can't take a fuck. This is the real world and I lived in for a long time. I will bet my balls I have been married happier and longer than 99% of the self-righteous assholes who complain about consenting sex between a wife and a another man and don't raise a peep about incest. Anyone who thinks I'm a wimp is a foolish person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Open Marriage Means All - Not Half Way

The writers words - open marriage - means not just for one but both spouses to be actively fucking others - that the writer chooses to pimp out his wifewhore for the privilage of hearing her describe her pleasure for him is ackward for his partner to deal with and any sane person to understand. She gets all the lovin sex and by choice he gets to hear her story and/or watch. Now thats really sharing an open marriage fairly with balance????

So, any wife with any grey matter at all says - wait a minute why is he advocating my cheating - my cuckolding him - that just isn't healthy for a man or a the commited relationship called marriage. It isn't why we got married so something is haywire - off the track - gone bad for him to want me to fuck others. If he wants to watch a woman get fucked he could hire a whore and have his friends or a stranger fuck her - why me his wife - the mother of his children - how sick is that - he's gotta be setting me up for divorce as he wants to video it as well. Do I want this perverted sick ustabee a man under the same roof as my children - the bastard doesn't loan his car out to strangers so why me - the woman who used to love him??? Does he value his car more than me??? Or - OR if this piece of shit I used to respect wants to pimp me out to watch hell yes I'll fuck others then I'll fuck him out of this marriage as soon as I find a real man!!!

So, all you free form its only a story thinkers out there -get your rocks off then think about all that before you give up the most valuable part of your life for someone elses pleasure. Or think its erotic instead of just as sick as giving your child to someone for their pleasure.

Then if your whore asks for this to happen its not as bad as at least you aren't self cuckolding yourself just allowing a sick woman to humiliate and demean you - her wimp.

Of course all this can make sense for both parties if they don't give a shit about their marriage or each other and selfishly want to have extreme memories as the ship burns to the water line then goes down with the children and extended families.

So readers defend it if you wish as a portion of free speech but that right is no less mine or yours to comment upon. The request is that this subhuman absurdity be put in Fetish with Pissing where self cuckolding fits in with the other base humiliating decided upon self demeaning activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who knows why?

Things just happen. We had discussed what happens stays there but had no real intentions, I didn't think so anyway. It was just a vacation, she was playing blackjack while I was losing my ass on some slots. Some guy sat next to her, changed the run of cards and she began winning. Up over a grand, she was getting high on her run of luck. It seems they talked, NBD, she is outgoing. The chat got rather flirty I guess.

Later, she found me, told me she had met this hot guy, asked me if she "could."

Kind of floored me, but I told her it was up to her. She handed me the grand, told me to have fun and left.

I lost that rather quickly, 10 bucks a push doesn't take long if nothing hits.

Then I took a shot at one of the cute waitresses, had success, ended up in our room with her later. Wifey was sitting in the main room of our suite when we got done.

I shrugged, she shrugged, we laughed and went on down to play some more.

The waitress came out later, looked at me, looked at the wife, and laughed.

First time, only time.

Vegas can get crazy.

NBD.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Crap. A poor excuse of a CUCK story. The guy is pathetic and not because he's a CUCK but instead because he didn't even watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was sweet ,but neede more action details and a picture

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous