All Comments on 'Charlie's Angels'

by Rellik04

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ONE OF THE BETTER WRITERS

YOUR STORIES ARE UPLIFTING AND FUNNY.THANKS FOR THE JOY.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Good story

I usually detest stories where a father in law is fucking his daughter in law. You, as a writer presented the characters well and changed my mind about this story almost in the first half of the first part.

Sounds like 3/4 of Vharlie's boys were not raised to well or their good raising didn't rub off.

I guess a second chapter where all four of the boy's wives were being buggered by old Charlie would not be realistic at all. lol

Old Charlie and his angels could start him another family and by the time the kids got out of high school, he could have gotten a pass from an old folks home to attend graduation ceremonies, lol

Good story, good writing, some mistakes in spelling, some in grammar but overall a very good write.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i wish i had more of story to read

this has got to be the best i have ever read in the two years of reading stories from here. kudo's on your exceptional writing skills. i hope to be one of your many fans here.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 19 years ago
Well done

A well written story even without the sex. Believable, with good character development.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Damn Fine Story

You must have worked awfully hard to be able to meld all of the people into the story so that it flowed and made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Trully great story!

One helluva great story!! I couldn't stop reading it!! You really did very wel with the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm sorry.....

... sorry that I can only vote it a 5. You said, 'the beginning'..... hope you are already at work on the next episode!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Me To

I agree completely with all the other comments.The story is well told ,and the characters are beleivable.I just hope that our hero does not run out of stamina,remember tha though the spirit is willing the flesh may be weak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A very well written and loving story

Top marks for this story! Nicely developed characters and a very loving atmosphere made this story an excellent read.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. It's very well written and doesn't go over the edge to vulgarity. Thanks for a great story! Hope there's more.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
This story really hit home

I honestly loved this story, and perhaps someday there'll be an end to wife beating and other abuse. Folks, it's time that the human race grew up and began behaving responsibily...the same kind of loving responsibility that Charlie shows in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
kydreamr of the usa

i agree with you,we need to grow up and respect others and stop abuse of any kind.good job with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more, more, more

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Do some math

The protagonist is 40 and had multiple children and grandchildren? Come on, dude. Tighten that sloppiness up.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I absolutely love the story. AAAA++++

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

To anonymous, at 40 I had a family of 6 children 4 girls and 2 boys and my eldest daughter had 2 children, therefore this is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A great story that is not beyond the bounds of probability as I have previously commented, an enjoyable read and a feasible plotline, being from the eastern side of the Atlantic it took a few paragraphs to accept the alternative spellings that appeared occasionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous