All Comments on 'Gray Shades of Evil'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MINKXMINKXabout 19 years ago
Absolutely awesome...

Excellent story...I would so hate to be the one this man was hunting. Thanks for the engrossing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
puzzled

why did he let the first few brothers off so easily with a quick death, given what he did in the end? it was if there were 2 different killers...one a hit man, one a comanche. (it was said by apaches and other tribes "you die 7 deaths when a comanche captured you.")

also, his dead sister was preggers, wouldn't jason have taken revenge on those who sent her to die on the deadly mission - alone?

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 19 years ago
Amazing

Thank You for the read, it was one of the best I have read on this site in a long while. I hope to read alot more of you works along the same line. Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kick Ass

I loved this story. It is one of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What sort of a mind....

...can even imagine a man like that? And how amazing is it that you can also convey that imagination to us so clearly?

Please tell me it was only imagination...

Ian Flemming has nothing on you.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Wow!!!

If all your work is as awesome as this one, I'll have a ball reading through it!!! :)

Mrs.KittyMrs.Kittyalmost 18 years ago
Unstoppable!!

I can't believe how engrossing this story was! I just could not stop reading it. I hope we see more about this Jason Stewart. This really was one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. He was sexy, mysterious, and scary as hell all at the same time. The whole story really got my blood pumping! Fabulous!!! Love the revenge he got on this crazy, sick Merchant Family as well. The whole idea of this story reminds me of some of my most favorite horror movies. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfectly Orchestrated

I've been reading this site for some time now , my faves being Erotic Horror (of course) And you my dear are not only an EXCELLENT writer but a wonderful storyteller!!! I do so hope to read more of your writings in Erotic Horror SOON!!! Thank you for filling my quiet evenings!!

bulldogdeebulldogdeealmost 15 years ago
Great Read

You have made it fun to read and get lost in the story the sex was an after thought. Please keep writting and I will look forward to more.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Good but...

A lot of confusion to be found herein as well. The scene jumps, while properly done, often left me guessing. Not the suspenseful guessing either. The original meeting between the three power players (senator and others) still has me baffled as to who was who and what was what.

Fuzzy on the daughter thing too, if she was held captive, how did she get away? Likewise Jason mentioned something about having to save one of them, but then no more was said.

Finally, is this influenced by House of 1000 Corpses of Devil's Rejects?

andrewlondonandrewlondonover 13 years ago
I agree with Phineas

It only became clear what was happening at about the end of page two, and from then on it was a well-executed story of some kind of man-distillate. The writing was pleasantly flat and gritty, slightly cynical, although watch out for unclear phrasing like (from memory) "they had the satisfaction of being the pleasure of the only thing they feared", which I had to read three times to grok. Some little throw-away details, like his mental note that he had to be careful when old Mr Merchant had gone down but he couldn't see the body, gave a great deal of solidity to the bad-assedness of our ambiguous hero. It's like he had been professionally trained.

cowboy109cowboy109over 13 years ago
Great Stuff!

Expertly crafted paragraphs that were gripping and painted a beautiful attitude Wild West like. I loved the phrases about the razor, bullet exit hole larger than the entrance, and many more.

For half of the story, I expected that the town was haunted by some kind of supernatural monster that either preyed on the town or demanded sacrifice. The mood was so dark and the hero so over the top that it suggested that.

The Merchant family didn't seem near menacing enough for the whole setup, because we did not learn about their tales, except for the one mention of the chewed on head and the nondescript number 55.

The willingness of the women came over very natural. Well done! It seemed like throwing themselves at strangers is just what they do in that little town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Make this into a movie -- I'll go see it twice.

Excellent stuff!!

CatHeathCatHeathover 12 years ago
Wow!

Loved this story. It left me breathless in the way that the best action movies do. Too horrifying to be a sexual story in the obvious ways but very, very compelling.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Reminds me...

If you've ever read "Nick Carter: Agent of AXE" from Jove Publishing, that's who Jason Stewart seems to be. A cold-blooded killer with a thing for the ladies. Outstanding story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing story

i really enjoyed this, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@puzzled

The author explained everything pretty clearly.

Jason found the most efficient way to kill a family of killers and cannibals.

1) First kill was silent to be unexpected and to cause misdirection. Kills him west, and come to town from east to make sure he's found by the 3rd.

2) Second kill the deputy was bait used to lure the 3rd to the cafe.

3) Third was crucial he beat the shit out of him to show the townspeople fear.

4) Killing the third man in the cell was also misdirection, and to lure the 4th the kid.

5) Fourth kill to finish all the killers in town and to send a message to their family.

6) Shoots the most dangerous one in the knee to and captures the other two.

7) The Last 3 were killed brutally starvation, ravens, fire. Because they probably are the ones that killed and ate Catherine Stewart's face why she got to watch them die slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to see that almost no-one reads it anymore

halfday35halfday35over 1 year ago

Great story, seems what could have been a few stories long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous