All Comments on 'Allison's New Life'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Nice start

Nice start. Just waiting for the fucking to start. Are you sure you aren't a professional writer? Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good introduction.

A very nice start. I quite liked Poker Loser and was glad you decided to continue the adventures of Allison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she needs

why not revenge on todd ... cut off his dick ... get him under her control and do to him what he did to her ... just before she makes a unuch of him and gets her self respect back..i know you can write so show it

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Great Start!

I really enjoyed this story, I am eagerly anticipating the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great job

this story was a great sequal to the poker loser and im very intersted in finding out if you bring todd back into the story!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
great story...

Alliaon is a great topic for your story and she plays her part well. I am sorry I didn't comment of the Poker Loser chapters, because all of the were great and for you to continue these stories are a Godsend. Thank you Goldeniangel

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
great story...

Alliaon is a great topic for your story and she plays her part well. I am sorry I didn't comment of the Poker Loser chapters, because all of the were great and for you to continue these stories are a Godsend. Thank you Goldeniangel

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
allison saga .....

Allison saga continue to excite me. Author all of your series on Allison are among the best I have read so far. Since so much is base on her life with Todd, I think how so many men still women over the years and as a woman, has those same feeling. This similiar when a virgin is broken in by her first lover. Good or bad she will always remember it.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Nice girls finish last...

This is the first story I've read that was written by Goldeiangel. I don't know how her other stories have slipped my attention. :-( I will start a reading frenzy this evening. :-)

Allison makes an interesting character. I need to know more about her and her previous relationship with Todd and also why that relationship ended (or did it?)

Golden has done a good job of laying out the beginning of a long story, it has so many possibilities of where the story line could go.

Keep up the good work...

MasterLornMasterLornabout 14 years ago
great short start

I like her feelings, how her wants are at odds with her needs...the descriptions are good. Be careful in describing two scenes at once, they get confusing unless you keep the reader lined out with which part you are talking about. I like it. Want to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Hot!

I would really like to see her call Todd back up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Best series of my fuckin life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Golden, first, thank you for telling them the way it is!!! Some of the comments are off the wall. I don't know about you, but I can't even tolerate looking at them anymore. You are an amazing writer and you should be very proud. :) As I commented in the previous series, do what I love to do...smile and wave when the flip you off. ;)

I don't need to say "keep up the good work", you haven't disappointed yet. THANK YOU!! :D By the way, you have been getting 5 stars from me and I can't see that ending anytime soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A teasing start

Thanks, got me right in the mood for reading the next part, the hallmark of a good story. I like the way your mind works and am looking forward to the series!

LucyCanyon

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 11 years ago
Very promising start

Just read this as the first story written by you and will definitely continue. Very fluent writing that immediately awakened the wish to meet this woman and help her getting what she obviously craves. Got my anticipation up just right^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very hot

cant wait for no 2, hopefully its longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing writer!

I have read nearly all of your stories since I fist came on this site about two months ago. I started with "Taken By The Wolf". I'm a varacious reader (not just erotic stories) and I think you are and amazingly talented writer. There will always be people ready to badmouth you but pay them no mind they are unhappy in their live and jealous of your talent. I've never left a comment for anyone on any site before but after your invitation for feedback and call out to the a**holes that criticize I felt I needed to let you know that your writing is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Be encouraged, Golden

Poker Loser was wonderful stuff, Allison's slowly-evolving loss of control over her impulses, prejudices and behaviour was soooooooo sexy. This (to me) new story-series holds great promise of further titillating adventures of Allison! It is great to have a long, new series to savour, I'm sure my high expectations will be fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

It is so hard in todays modern climate for a girl like Allison. Men have been scared to death of the lopsided legal power women have to have them hauled off to jail on nothing more than accusation. I assure you however it's much harder on men who are nothing like the abusive Todd who fear even approaching a woman in case she may just be waiting for anything at all she can make an accusation out of. I wouldn't bring this up with most author's but I notice you've also posted non fiction essays on society and I'd like to hear your interpretation of the current feminist call to do away with presumption of innocence in rape accusation cases.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

She knows she's been trained but refuses to accept it and Roger is too much of a 'gentleman' to understand. I foresee a definite confrontation coming. A good start to what promises to be an excellent story if the prequel is any indication. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 1 year ago

I love it , Just came on to this series. Lucky me I get to binge read the lot!

belinda03belinda03over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Sorry to say i so see myself in her. Your skill in how you write is amazing. I have bought a couple of books on amazon which you have written and will read more. Thank you so much dear.

Yours truly,

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12593 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories