All Comments on 'My Summer as a Girl Pt. 02'

by RightButSexy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting Concept -More please

Looking forward to chapter three . Very radical situation that you are depicting . The self discovery of the main character is thought provoking . The aunt friend turns lover then business partner scenario is also interesting . Can't wait for chapter 03 . Hopefully it can be longer ? Please .

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 5 years ago
chapt 2

certainly a lot less enticing than chapter 1, but you still have my attention. hard to believe his aunt has him forced into gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some nasty gay ass shit

Of course the male crossdresser can't stay straight for more than 1 chapter. That would require the author actually being straight. And yes, one chapter. This and whatever the last section was, combined, doesn't qualify as a single chapter. It seems to be so complicated for the boy who cross-dresses not to suck dick because any ounce of femininity equals "I gotta love dick no matter what and just get pleasure for being a little faggot." Even with your garbage writing and trash grammar why did you even give me the slightest hope that you were a competent writer and was going to keep Brain straight.

The mental gymnastics the aunt and the main faggot lead had to go through- oh my god. To be honest I couldn't even call it gymnastics because of how half-assed it was; it was like attempting a backflip and barely getting halfway there before breaking your neck. It's not gay because... it's something he has to do? Are you serious?! If you wanted to write another gay story with some cuck bitch just there for no other reason then you could've just said so and put it in the tags for the story, but I bet that was too complicated for you- wasn't it? Brian has no reason to stay- he should've left the moment he found out he wasn't getting paid for the internship and gone back to his dorm. Then his bitch Aunt, who persuaded her faggot 19 year old nephew into having sex with an older man who's been to prison, can just feed herself being a cam slut.

I mean I get it, writing is hard and writing a story that makes sense is even harder- and writing a story about a straight crossdresser is even HARDER so the easiest way to keep the "plot" going is to make him a cock-sleeve. I get it. Doesn't make you any less of faggot. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great read. Reminded me of a time in my past, I liked to drive to an area just off the Las Vegas Strip by the Hard Rock Hotel where lots of the top hookers walked for visiting clients. I mean these girl looked fabulous with short tight skirts, all different stockings and high heels just walking all around to make money, so I liked to park my car in a dark place where I could watch the girls work and change my clothes into some sexy lingerie or night gown type stuff I had collected. Putting on pantyhose and cutting a small hole for my dick to come out an be played with would have me so excited. I would be all dressed up watching these girls as I stroked my dick through the satin clothes till I’d get the attention of one of the women and soon she would slowly walk her way to the car window and see the young me sitting in the car wearing clothes as if I was one of them with my rock hard cock in my hand just looking at her and soon exploding in my hand as she watched me. I had done this well over a hundred times with some women talking with me as they stood watching and others just turning walking away once they saw what I was wearing but then quite a few actually sat in the car talking with me and teasing me till I emptied my cock all over myself. A few of these girls a had seen and talked with a many times. Cindy was a special girl who during one of our conversations offered for me to go to her place where we could both dress up in some of her things and have fun for a few hours because she didn’t feel like working.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous