All Comments on 'My Subway Experience'

by sohurnyy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cApItALs?!?!

Please, please, please get an editor. Why must you capitalize random words?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

This is an excellent fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
himmmm....

Fab story but u really need an editor. Or use Word - that would help too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Could have been 100

But like the others said you need to do something about your random capitals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I like this fantasy too!

You must be riding the # 7. It is in the middle of yet another of a seemingly endless series of signal upgrades! lol

minor dietyminor dietyabout 19 years ago
distracting

The random capitalization is Really distracting. I commuted on the NYC subways for 12 years and it's a great fantasy to be fucked on a crowded train, but I think you took it a little too far. Too many orgasms in too short a period to be even slightly believable and too much removal of clothing to think the surrounding passengers might not notice what's going on. I loved it until about her third orgasm, then you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank YoU

I didn't like those caps. either - but I loved that morning on the subway. Thank you, sweet lady - and thanks for reminding me of it.

Your Mexican

ska_princeska_princeabout 19 years ago
plagarism??

I read this story a few years ago on a different site. I don't recall the author, but definitely the exact same story.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
OUT & OUT PLAGARISM !!!!!

I also read this story a few years back at ASSTR. If this author is only 22 (as his bio states)...he must have wrote it when he was 16 or so. I'd like to see Mr. sohurnyy prove that he is the original author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GOD THIS IS HOT

I love how SEXY you dress in your NYLONS and

GARTER BELT under your sexy MINI SKIRT. Hope you continue to make all of us HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, why would you go ass to mouth?

I loved this story right up until you went ass to mouth. You never go ass to mouth, and I agree that all the clothing coming off and nobody noticed it? I mean, they may have been distracted but, not that distracted. Plus, what kind of freak can have than many orgasms in a row?! I can have multiples but not that many. And please, NO MORE RANDOM CAPITALS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLAGIRISED WORK

First internet porn i read way back in 1994

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is plagiarism

This story is just a very slight modification of the story "Commuter Tunnels", written by "Administrative Assistant", posted by the AllMe Archives editors to alt.sex.stories.moderated on October 3, 2003. I still have a copy of the message.

Not only is this plagiarism, it's bad plagiarism. Go read the original story, it's written much better and is a better story in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's all your fault

To whoever wrote this - when i was young I stumbled upon this weird story, and I seriously blame you since this was my earliest memories of opening up weirdo sexual thoughts to my innocent mind - Oh how I sometimes wish I could turn back time.

inherholeinherholeabout 14 years ago
I found my husband on a crowed train,

I had a simular experience with a black while I was extreemly fertile. He came in me three times before we got to our station. We later married several months later with me being seven month pregnant with four daughters in me. We now look for construction times on trains and have been lucky in that I am pegnant again with twins.

cumfilledcumfilledabout 14 years ago
I wish we had subways around here...

...oh I really do wish that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would have been a nice adventure tucked away out of sight but on a train adds that extra spice. Kept me hot and wet throughout. Thanks but where is the sequel that tells of what happened next !

buttman52buttman52about 12 years ago
WOW

When you can write a story that makes a guy feel Excited like I was,nothing more to say,except Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fuck pussy is wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no.

subway molestation is really not something to write an erotica about, its actually a serious problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Capital letters

WTF?! Capital letters are a privilege, not a right...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What is with the random capitals? a Sentence should Not look Like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tease more

The story should be realistic it could really happen. In reality you cld never fuck on a commuter train crowded or otherwise unless you had a carriage to yourself ( I know I've done it). But you could build up erotic tension, eye contact, flashing fingering...maybe the woman would go to the loo and he'd follow...more likely but it's all in the visuals for the guy so lots of description of the lingerie - the writer didnt even give a colour or texture!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So obviously fake

Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not to good and the use of vulger terminolage dont help to make it better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous