All Comments on 'A Pie at Last'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absurd!!

Obviously Roger is a giant twit !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
roger is ok

there are more men like roger than anyone knows. years ago my lover and i were among the first in a florida swing club. this was before the days of aids when cum was moerrily gushed deep into pussies, asses and mouths. each saturday night at least one and sometimes more women would lie on mats in the middle of the spotlighted floor, indicating they were available to all. after i came inone of the wiomen, my girl quickly pulled my cock out of her andlicked it clean. she violently climaxed and i started to go down on her when another man we knew very well asked if he could do her. she nodded her approval and he fucked her long and hard. when hepulled out, she was glistening and wet and something drove me toshovemy mouth into her. as i sucked the creamy cum she came over and over until she actually fainbted. this became a regular routine for us, saturday night stars before being bi was really in and unfortunately, not long enough before aids ended the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Roger? He is doing great!

Roger is doing great, but what about the husband eating the creampie? It must be an acquired taste, and I'll pass on that experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Congratulations

Bravo, I'm so happy for you. I've read many of these stories and have yet to read one where the wife pealed a banana and inserted it into herself. I guess one might call that a banana creampie. You might suggest that variation to her next time. This is one of the rare stories that features snowballing in it though. Good variety I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick and Pitiful Demeaned Male

So, she shaved her cunt for the first time not for her loving husband but for her first(?)strange cock - then didn't allow the wimpy husband to touch her shaved cunt saying "not now its for Roger".

How sick are these people and you author for putting your puppeted characters through this demeaning non-erotic pitiful cuckolding crap you thought was erotic. Only in a sorid persons mind!!! Are you jaded enough that this is what it takes to get you off author???

Hopefully, you can write something else that has true entertainment and sensual value - that arouses rather than angers due to the base vile male disrespect shown in this fairy tale. Unless you intend to write only for the sick jaded few in which case put your cuckolding into FETISH where it belongs, rather than in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

Great story! I would like Roger to become more demanding of Angie. Angie's husband would realize that he enjoys Angie's growing submission to Roger, her doing things for her new master that she hadn't done for her husband, such as shaving her pussy. Angie's submission to Roger would spill over establishing her husband as a cuckold. Eventually Angie's husband would be present and assist her new master in using her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love makin 'em!

My married gf and I used to regularly make cream pies for her hubby. I thought he liked the humiliation of eating my cum out of her swollen, oozing vulva and sort of being her slave, her cum slut. At least that's what she thought too. When we started fucking in front of him I'd have him lick my dick clean after I fucked and ejaculated inside her. She would either sit on his face or sit on the end of the bed and have him kneel between her legs. She'd spread her vaginal lips to give him better access. As soon as he started eating her she'd tell him how much more of a man I was than him, how much she loved my dick and how we were both going to control and dominate him. The more she talked, the hotter he got...LOL

By the way, he did love he taste of my cum. I actually think my testerone made him react like a girl....wanting it.....malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Erotic narration.

A very erotic and true to our very own experience. My wife and i have experienced the same, when with my knowledge and consent she went for a liason with her younger sisters husband with whom she was smitten. The anguish mentioned here was truelly mine as I imagined in those two hours as to how she was being held close and hugged kissed and smooched by him and to how she was responding and to how he would be sucking her boobs and fingering her cunt and would she be reciprocating by holding his cock or sucking him. I tried to visualise his Prick entering her love hole and she rocking in ectasy . Those two hours were a long wait and the meeting with my wife after the incidence was very hot and energetic and more than the words it was her look and the feeling of fulfilment of her desire and her cum filled pussy which gave me a super hard erection and a night of long and endless sucking and fucking. That night also gave me a different taste of a different tasting semen which had a cinnamaon flavoured taste, perhaps bcause of something ingested by them befeore the fuck, but it tasted delicious. This has been repeated again but now in threesomes also but the intense wait of that first fuck was really unforgettable.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

A classic to be reread over and over...

bigglesbigglesover 13 years ago
rather nice

in fact I am really envious. Any time Roger wants to do the same at my house is fine with me, but I would prefer to watch first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A load of mindless shit.

One of the worst on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical British deranged perversion.

It seems whole perverted nation is like this. Over 80% of male population are faggots ? Yes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree it's disgusting but I can't wait to try it.

So taboo, I want a oyster sized load to fall into my mouth-- yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great story and well written. I especially liked the fact that you didn't portray the husband as a wimp that wanted humiliation. My wife and I have done this on several occasions and I would never allow the humiliation thing. I m a horny guy and I like the sloppy seconds aspects and I like to read about it without the abuse. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best tasting pussy you can find.

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first Curly was grossed out, as much as I was apprehensive. The first time I did it out of lust because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off. After a few more times I got to like the taste of her freshly fucked pussy. I actually looked forward to eating the mixture of my semen and her pussy nectar, and would take any opportunity to fuck her, no matter where we were. Then I would eat her hot and juicy dripping wet sweet creampie as soon as possible, so she wouldn’t leak down her thighs and get embarrassed. Sometimes I wouldn’t though, just to tease her and drive her crazy, this would usually make her more honey.

Eating my semen from her pussy has become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. And now Curly not only loves it, but she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. Curly actually expects me to clean up her creampie now every time we fuck and she’ll straddle my face if I don’t get down there in a timely manner.

She never would let me cum in her mouth. Then one time I kissed her passionately after licking her clean. She resisted for a moment, then gave into it. Early the next morning I awoke with my cock in her mouth. She sucked me off taking every spurt of cum into her mouth. Then she moved up and kissed me. She hadn’t swallowed. We shared my semen in a hot snowball I’ll never forget. She now licks my cock clean after I cum inside her. She won’t admit it but I think she likes the taste of her pussy.

I’d love to watch her eat a creampie, and I don’t care who the two people are that make it.

I also fantasize about Curly getting fucked by a younger man. I want her to find a young hung stud, maybe half her age, and fuck him. I want her to enjoy that pleasure. I want her to come to me freshly fucked. Then straddle my face and lower her wet lips to mine and tell me to eat his cum from her pussy, as she tells me about her stud and every thing they did with each other.

I think I might even want to watch. But maybe not the first time she takes a lover. Probably after she gets to wanting it more to the point that she becomes a slut for cock and cum.

I have suggested it. Curly says she would never cheat on me. I’ve explained if I want her to do it, then it’s not cheating. She says she wouldn’t fell right about it. But Curly has never said never!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WAS THAT A CHOCOLATE CREAM

with maybe a taste of you asked for it, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Australian

But definitely showing your English roots. You nasty cuck bastard.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Short

Dirty and Arousing *4

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

"Prudish wife gives him a long-awaited creampie"............Thereby proving once again that cucks like this "author",Odereater, 26thGayCuck and the other names they post and write under are in fact cum guzzling homosexuals. Not too hard to figure out, eat another mans cum, fine, but dont pretend to be straight.

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Great story! I hope someday my wife will do this for me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Women haters iameasel and 26thNC just can't help themselves from showing their asses.

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

Lucky guy. I sure hope he has many opportunities for more warm sperm from a stranger!

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

Lucky guy. I sure hope he has many opportunities for more warm sperm from a stranger!

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

Once he talks "Angie" into jumping the fence he's just along for the ride, she's doing the driving! I don't agree with it being a bitter metallic taste, it seems more like some various mixtures of pickle juice and Argo starch with the texture of egg whites to me and I've sampled a bunch .......

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A delightfully deicious and arousing story, thanks.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger698 months ago

Sweet, sweet story. Long may it continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous