All Comments on 'Haircuts'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
Lighthearted Fantasy

And one of mine too. Not bad for a first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Refreshing...

No hassle, no pain, or revenge.

Just pure, simple, and amusing sex

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

Just shows that us old men have a good time when we get lucky. Me she got be over 30 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantasy

my hair is regularly cut by a beautiful young woman with an unbelivable body. while she has never touched me, i stillfantasize devouring what i know must be a delicous pussy and fucking her for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
heehee

I'm a hairstylist and I often wonder if men in my chair are thinking thoughts like this..some of them make me have these thoughts..great little fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm always looking for a beautiful sexy young lady to cut my hair. Currently I have a woman about my age cutting & washing it. Feels so good the way she plays with my hair giving me undivided attention. This week I was the last client of the day & could only wonder if she scheduled me last for a reason.

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 1 year ago

Good, but a little disappointing. When you mentioned her mother, I thought maybe that older lady would want to investigate the quality of the sex her daughter was enjoying.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

I wouldn't mind a haircut experience like that, haven't experienced mother's milk in a very long time. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous