All Comments on 'The Stuff of Legend Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

1. In building the layers for the next set of adventures

2. In bringing the story arc together for larger, convoluted and complicated mysteries and never ending games

3. In bringing the main cast back into focus aligned to primary objectives

4. In telexing what's happening in not just US but host of other countries

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In The Midnight Hour She Cried More More More (Billy Idol - Rebel Yell)

Would love to see the following sex scenes for future chapters...

1. Don fucking his cousin Cindy, either because they are forced into fucking by the big bad, or because Cindy is worn down to try it with a man by Callie or Priya and chooses Don to do it with.

2. Joanne Warner forced to slut it up in leather fetish wear (thigh boots, garter belt attached to tops of the boots, opera gloves, bolero vest, butt plug, micro G-string and collar) on behalf of the CIA in order to get intelligence, possibly with an informant.

2a. I had a dream last night she was in a white version of the outfit above, with Laura wearing a black version of the above sex outfit, Melina wearing a blue version and Callie wearing a red version and leaving the Cabin in Laura's car after a sex orgy with Don, Seth, Daniel and Cindy; with each woman having cum plugged in their asshole.

3. Teresa and Don fuck in the same room at the same time as Laura and Todd and then switching and/or eating their husbands' cum out of the other woman's pussy.

4. Don and Laura swinging with the Miltons (Milton and Mary)

5. Don and Laura swinging with the Warners (Seth and Joanne)

6. Don fucking Councilwoman Kelly Carnes

7. Don fucking his mom and sister at the same time.

wonder203wonder203almost 6 years ago
5*

I realize that this is an erotic story site but the best part of your stories is always the real content of the police action along with the politics that they have to deal with to do their tough jobs. The ending of this story was one of the best you have ever done. You have also set up the continuing line with so many directions you may go that I can not wait for your next episode in this saga!

Thank you for your stories!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Congrats to those that got it

Yes, I've been sowing the seeds of Easter eggs for this one for several stories now. 666iceman was all over it, very close to how I wrote it.

And now we continue into the soap opera that is the lives of our friends in the good ol' Town & County, USA...

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
Masterpiece

When can we expect your next masterpiece my friend?

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 6 years ago
Another excellent series...

This author has sunk his claws in this

reader(and fan) from the onset in 2013

and hasn’t let go yet. Thank once more

WW...

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overview

"Would love to see the following sex scenes for future chapters..."

And you can guarantee that there will be no real emotion in any of those scenes. Most of the characters in these series are sociopaths where sex is king and loyalty, love and fidelity is meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Hi WW,as you can tell from most of the comments,you have lots friends and fans out here.Please keep the stories coming and ignore the idiots who forget that these stories are FICTION and are meant for enjoyment.Cheers,Malcolm

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More is coming

The next story is being written and should be done soon. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next story is submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, "Soap Opera", is submitted.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
NOTICE

I lost my router in a lightning storm, so there may be a delay in posting the next chapter of my next story 'Soap Opera'. Sorry about the problem, I'll get it fixed as fast as I can and get the next chapter up as soon as I can. Thanks.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
such a Well Woven tale

The flashbacks and info about prior stories makes this a fantastic read! Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

OMG The press get worse all the time. Surprised with Bettina. Very moving, especially the last piece.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****That was a nice ending. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2170 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES