All Comments on 'Claire's Second Experiment'

by PrincessAzula7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CityWolfCityWolfalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Need more full nudity. The risk of exposure and total humiliation should haunt her even more.

kerrvinkerrvinalmost 6 years ago
Claire's dilema

This will b even better if you start adding Ben's flatmates or more strangers especially if you add blackmail to the story and she is being used by more and more masters or even soon to b owners great work so far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you have talent

Your opening comment suggested that you're not sure where to go next. I hope you look inside and explore the spots that hold some tension. You are a good writer and I hope that you continue.

whole_tonewhole_tonealmost 6 years ago
Future direction

I like this story but I think bringing Ben back into it was a mistake. Personally, I want to see Claire getting more and more promiscuous with strangers, letting them violate her in new and nasty ways. I also want to see more of her feminist front, and what happens when her SJW friends learn about her secret life as a plaything for cis men.

I think circling back to Ben after a few chapters would be nice, but for me the heart of this story is Claire's need to be humiliated by strangers. Ben isn't a stranger anymore so it's less exciting for me.

(But of course this is YOUR story, so if you want it to be about Claire and Ben that's totally fine.)

Really hope you do write a third!

wyyyyywyyyyyover 5 years ago
Amazing!

My suggestion is more nudity and more risk of exposure. And I actually like the use of Ben because it's clear he's not getting rid of an easy lay so easily. I'd also wanna see more desperation on her part, possibly even begging for the humiliation to continue.

durabritedurabriteover 5 years ago
What will Ben put Claire through next??

You are a fanstastic writer and this is an incredibly hot story - can’t wait to see how things escalate from here. Hopefully you’re planning on continuing?!

SeashElSeashElover 5 years ago
With Some Restraint

May I suggest she has a phantom pregnancy, has the feelings the cravings even thinks she hears the babys voice, has dreams of giving birth and immediately shagging the doctors, sex with random patients and staff at the hospital after hours, sex in the ambulance ride home. Meanwhile in real world she meets Ben and fucks with him by revealing the results of a fake test, Ben in revenge strips her naked and brings her to a party for his mates and invites her feminist friends over, xxx happens and they all take drugs and sloppily engage in partial consensual orgy, we're talking every position and boy girl combo in the book, it's secretly filmed and used as blackmail for all of them, by a secret someone, I don't have and end for this, but you get the point.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 5 years ago

Very good and I look forward to more episodes.

I like stories that are believable, and you've done very well on that point. Having Ben start pimping her out, or sharing her with his buds, is one of those things that would break the suspension of disbelief, in my estimation. He's a high school student, after all, and wouldn't likely want to share his good fortune for fear the honey hole might dry up.

However, if he can keep pushing her buttons, using her in different dirty ways, that'd be cool. Think of it as a slow progression towards the inevitable fall. Being young, he's likely dumb. Don't make him out to be some mastermind, but rather the first guy. Not that she has to have a series of men using her, but that Ben loses her to another, more dominant guy who happens to have the resources needed to get the job done.

After all, how much can a school kid really do?

About the best I could think is their next encounter has her tied up, using her for hours at her place. Somewhere in that scene, he decides to do like he saw in a video and pierces her nipples. Leaving her with big rings and a well-used hole or two would work hard on her psyche.

Maybe, after that, he screws her in a trashy alleyway like a two-bit whore, even giving her five dollars afterwards. This really works on her psyche and she starts thinking more and more about being a cheap streetwalker.

Nothing about her fantasies is "high class", so her foray into prostitution fantasies would seem to follow the same path. Let her experiment with being used by cheap laborers, maybe even getting caught up by a real pimp when he finds her working in HIS territory.

Again, believability is the key. She's already displayed an inability to protect herself from things like blackmail because her urges are too strong. Seems that more danger should be right around the bend.

So, yea, keep up the good work. I'll look forward to what happens next!

durabritedurabrite9 months ago

I reread these two stories often, hoping each time I open Literotica a new chapter will appear! Have you thought about continuing Claire's experiment? Would love for her to visit Ben's flat next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous