All Comments on 'On Redheaded Women'

by rexfelis

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Very Interesting!

Nothing better than a red head. And nothing worse! Every one I have had contact with has had a temper you made no mention of this!

Sexmate

turtledoveturtledoveabout 19 years ago
Natural Red Head Here

I was born a natural red head-and I would LOVE for you to interview me-I'm one of your "Rare" Red Heads!

sarahhhsarahhhabout 19 years ago
Doh!

Who made you an expert on redheads, dude, Red Skelton? The only redhead you know anything about is the one on the end of your one-eyed spit monkey.

HisancillaHisancillaabout 19 years ago
Temper, Temper

i too am a natrual redhead and i agree with the above submission....we do seem to have very hot tempers that was omitted from the article. Also, we are sexually open and non-prudes....at least i can speak for the women in my family (all redheads). You would have a field-day at our family reunions!

Keep lovin us....because we love you and all the other highly intelligent men like yourself who see the best is not alway the blonde, but the sultry redhead.

Keep up the good work....and i look forward to part 2!

HisancillaHisancillaabout 19 years ago
Temper, Temper

i too am a natrual redhead and i agree with the above submission....we do seem to have very hot tempers that was omitted from the article. Also, we are sexually open and non-prudes....at least i can speak for the women in my family (all redheads). You would have a field-day at our family reunions!

Keep lovin us....because we love you and all the other highly intelligent men like yourself who see the best is not alway the blonde, but the sultry redhead.

Keep up the good work....and i look forward to part 2!

amasterfoundamasterfoundabout 19 years ago
Hey DUDE!!!

Next time you want to tell people about RED Heads DON'T forget to mention our TEMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That in of itself is MORE important then the size or color of our nipples! I am a TRUE REDHEAD with light skin and small freckles that cover about 45% of my body. I tend to be VERY open about sex and am definitely NOT a prude. Most redheads do tend to be a little jealous from time to time. Again, next time don't forget to mention the REDHEADED TEMPERS! As for everything else, you were right on the dot. My Master loves redheads, especially me, and takes great delight in watching me get mad at OTHERS, not HIM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hair

My first had red hair.

Will Always find redheads the most beautiful i guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spot on!

I myself am what you refer to as a ‘true redhead’ (type 2a). It was almost bizarre reading your article and hearing myself being described in detail – nipples, flushing, pubic hair, vulva – you name it - all spot on. Almost creepy in a way, but reassuring that I am ‘normal’. Being a virgin I’ve never had anyone comment on my ‘bits’ and it increases my confidence ten-fold to hear that everything is just the way it should be. I obviously can’t comment on the part about whether I orgasm easily during sex but let’s just say that I know how to look after myself and can generally manage it within a few minutes – does that count? Probably not. Perhaps I’ll get back to you when I finally get off my V-plates.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
well, that was fun,

sometimes I think that personal experiences are more accurate than science - in this case, a lot of what you describe is true (but not all). As a Type 2 true redhead with the very pale skin, lots of freckles etc, you're spot on about the burning - I found out early that I have to stay out of the sun and use 50 spf if I have to be out even for a brief period. On the positive side, it's paying off in the fact I have pretty exellent skin for my age now (no sun damage LOL)

Other characteristics are hot a temper - agree with your other reader - volatile genearlly and VERY passionate LOL - we don't get our "hot" reputation for nothing!

I also have green eyes - which are also the least common eye colour in the world - so there you are - we redheads are unique!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Green-Eyed Redhead...

Me too, Mayhemlass! Type 2a, I think... red eyelashes, eyebrows, pubic hair (but I shave it) and everything else seemed fairly accurate in terms of physical attributes. Temper? Hm. Maybe. :) Interesting article. My hair is bright red/orange in the sun, but in pictures and indoors it can appear auburn. Dunno if you could pick me out in a crowd or not, Rex... might depend on where we are... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this has gotten to be one of the funniest in Lit

i'm asian and very pale --- parents are a bit pale, too ---and so are my sisters; one's married to an Irish American with very red hair and my three nephews hair, though dark, has a very pronounce hue of red, yes.

obviously we're not talking about recessive-recessive here,,,

anyway, the temper part, that's what I think's so funny,,, temper is, to the degree that is measurable, more like hatred --- ie. a learned behavior; it's not like right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous --- which are genetically predisposed,,,

i have no personal experience, whether in reading scientific "research" (I doubt there's any such idiotic "studies" done) or in real life situation, but my hunches tell me that the genitals descriptions are also idiosyncratic at best (i.e., not true),,, but again it is still a halirious "review",,,, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Green eyes are sexy as well!

I LOVE Redheads!!! :)

lottyboolottybooalmost 15 years ago
Call me...

Your essay made me chuckle... It also made me feel naked hearing you describe my body so intricately. You need to call me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Men and redheads

You should write about the guys who like redheads. As a natural redhead(with a deep tan by the way) I find it so funny that guys either love redheads and we dominate their fantasies or they hate us and think we are the anitchrist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She was the best in bed!

I had the pleasure of dating and living with a redhead for almost a year. I remember her waking me up at 2am for sex... and sadly refusing it at times... what was I thinking. She didn't have a temper at all and 20 years later, both of us married, we still communicate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Spot-On.

I couldn't help but compare my body to your descriptions as I read along. Each and every one of them fit me perfectly. I have tiny red-ish brown freckles on my shoulders, neck, and nose, and I suppose probably a little down my back. I absolutely can't tan, even if I turn lobster red with sunburn (which has happened many, many times. OUCH!) I do have a bit of a temper, as most of these people say. And speaking of pubic hair, mine was flaming red before I started shaving. Oddly enough, it's now very very dark. I'm unfortunately in the "hard to get off" catagory, but I definitely do get tons of pleasure out of making my parter happy. As long as he/she is pleasured, I am too.

And to those of you redheads who plan on coloring their hair: DON'T! It's so hard to get it to go back to your natural color, as ALL natural red hair is unique. Trust me, don't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can Relate!

Got hooked on red heads when I saw my first porn flick. Her name was Lisa DeLue. That true red hair, pale skin, and her huge tits! She got me hooked! I hope one day to have a real adventure with one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Corroboration

Very nice piece here. As with one of the earlier posters, my first sexual experience was with a red-head, and I have been taken with them ever since.

I have only had the pleasure of being intimate with two, and they fall within your description. About red-head girls and their sexual habits, I would have to agree. Of all the girls I've been with, only the first and the current one (both red-heads) have had trouble reaching orgasm with me. I wonder if others have had similar experiences?

Linda_LeeLinda_Leeover 11 years ago
Blondes may have more fun, but redheads are sexier! :)

Yet another true redheaded woman here!

I think you should include some sort of warning (or disclaimer perhaps! lol) about the redheaded temper! We are a passionate bunch aren't we? :) Both in and out of the bedroom! LOL

I'd be interested to hear more about peoples opinions of the perception of redheads in general and historically as well. For a time in history, redheads were considered to get their red hair from the fires of hell and were in league with satan. Redheaded (temper) flushes were considered to be the hellfire still in our blood too. Unfortunately, redheads (particularly women) were believed to be witches with demonic magical powers and as a result redheads were sometimes killed just for being redheads.

Redheaded women were considered dangerous, mysterious and taboo... which made them all the more enticing to the more adventurous men out there. Bedding a redhead was considered to be 'playing with fire' - between the hair, the flushes and the temper, its not too surprising this assumption was reached.

I'd love to hear what people think about this mythological/historical opinion of redheads and how much of this (if any) has made its way into modern perceptions of redheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Light red heads are true red heads too

Your retartded! Not all red heads are going to have flaming red hair , some have lighter tones that might be orange or copper like mine. I have pale skin , freckled, and dark green eyes and my hair is light auburn so don't tell me Im not a red head!!! Just cus the hair is orange doesn't mean you are strawberry blond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Natural RedHead Easily Arroused W/ My Gr8!

I am 100% Natural RedHead Irish Female With A Sexy Lil Pus (says My Hubby). I have a medium Sized clit that has Great extreem pleasure When Arroused and penetrated by my Mans fingers, tongue & Gr8 Cock! I Cum Really Quickly With Just Touch of my Loved One. I get Multiblies and back to back Squirts Every Time! But Ive only been this Way since I Married My husband. I Was Never able to Climax before except With The Touch of my self or the BathTub! So My pleasure Mostly has to do with My Man Thick 8in Cock and I Think my clit size his Sum effects to! So in a Nutshell my Medium Size Clit nd My Mans gr8 Makes Unbelievable Magic that is Undescribable VERBALLY JUST WITH GREAT FEELING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The previous poster

is not Irish. Ireland has a great education system. Nobody who went through it could be so illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Redhead vagina- labia size, other observerations.

This is a great article!

Concur with observing amateur and professional porn pictures that redhead women have small labia minoa yet the labia majora are almost part of the surrounding skin. This is often called a "peach" vagina.

As a man married to a redhead woman, my wife's vagina is similar as described and she has the same issue with achieving orgasm. I think the differences in orgasm responsiveness in redhead women may be related to the scientifically studied issues in regards to redheads requiring higher amounts of pain medication and anesthesia than people with other skin/hair colorations.

I also second the comments observation of the redhead temper! My wife has a temper and is obstinate to get her way. However, this is balanced by her open-minded sexuality and sexual adventureness as she is bisexual and an active swinger (we met while swinging). She can truly bring both Hell and Heaven into our life.

Not said was that redheads fair skin makes them supseptable to get skin cancer. Always keep an eye on the skin for weird moles or problem freckles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
as a redhead

As a redheaded woman (somewhere between type 2 a and type 3) I was surprised how accurate this was. I feel very sorry to learn that some of my counterparts have a hard time achieving organisms. I wonder how this is possible, considering how sensitive we are to pain? I personally have a very sensitive clitoris, and cum fairly easily, and multiple times. However the downside to this is that after a while it starts to uncomfortable.

I would recommend to women who have a hard time getting off to start stimulating themselves before sex.

Working your kegle muscles, rubbing the clitoris in small circles, and stimulating your nipples.

These are just a few things that you can do to get yourself ready. The point is not masterbation to completion, but to tease yourself. If find that you're going to cum, stop wait a few minutes and repeat. By the time you have sex you'll be ready to cum without much effort.

Anyway hope this helps any of my ginger sisters out there

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Type 4

I am a type 4. I don't consider myself mythically rare. It is just a combination of genetics that worked in my favor. My mom said I got the best of both worlds. I match every physical description you give except I am darker and tan with freckles. How do I send you a pic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Type 2a

I have the honor of my second wife being a 2a and I find no error in your assessments :-) Her aureola are the most amazingly light shade that she appears to have none except when she's hot (or excited ;-) ) I have seen my share of ginger genitalia over the years and I was not surprised at the small clit. The only down side is that she is in the in the group that has almost no sex drive. The plus side is I do! When she does finally get turned on, lord have mercy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What about day walkers? Blonde hair and red public hair?

I've been with serval. What do you catagorize them in?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous