All Comments on '1002 Ways To Serve A Whore Wife Ch. 01'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
DKayeDKayeabout 18 years ago
Good Story

Good story, but a little rushed. I wanted to read more of the details--how much of that 18-incher he took, the feel of the other guy's cock in his throat, things like that. Still, I have a decent imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hotass

wish i could be that lucky with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story-more like it please

Made me hard just reading it ....how about some more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Story

Please write more of this stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!

dam that was awesome!!!!!!!!! Made me rock hard!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
could have been good

Well that story could have been good, too bad it reads like cliff notes to some others writing. Get your own story asshole! And for anyone who cares to know this story is about cuckkolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

need more of the story. did Dave do the husband. did he do her ass. did the three do things together. Did she start to fall for dave? etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I wish my wife would do this

sharpay69sharpay69about 16 years ago
Where's the rest?

The title says Chapter One, so where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SUPER STORY

IT WAS HOT AND MADE MY COCK HARD THINKING WHAT HER LOVER WAS DOING TO HER AND YOU. LET`S HAVE SOME MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

Absolutely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yesssssss

Got Dayum. I need to shove something in my pussy now. Thanks for the muscle spasms and throbbing pain you've caused, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy bitch

i want you to suck my tool

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I'd love to be there with the both of you and I would fuck you both senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It bull shit

Your dreaming

saloneesaloneealmost 14 years ago
nice

exciiting story i like as i am abisexual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Familiar

Turned me on immediately. being bi I am very familiar with the husbands position. I married a very beautiful woman that had never fucked anyone other than her first husband and quickly began a project to turn her into a cock whore thus getting cocks for herself as well as for me. I began by taking her into ABS locations and letting her play with the cocks that came thru the holes. From that she quickly found out that I loved to suck and fuck cocks. I'd make her watch while I blew them or and begged them to fuck me. She got into sucking thru the holes and finally backing up to it so they could fuck her. I loved watching the cocks pound her cunt. Things quickly moved forward in my goal of making her a whore like I already was. I forbid her from wearing anything over her pussy except the edge of her skirts and when we'd go out for some drinks I'd make her sit facing the most guys and pull her skirt up enough that they could see her shaved pussy. I'd let her pick the one or ones she wanted to fuck and I'd make her tell them that we both were whores and that we wanted to suck and fuck their cocks. I'd tell them that my job was to blow them to get the dicks hard so they could fuck her, lick their ass holes while they fucked and clean out the pussy when they finished. Our life got to where I didn't care who or how many she fucked so long as I got to watch and suck out the cum. I became a total cum whore. She became a full time whore selling her pussy on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plugged

Awesome, wish it was me. I would like to be forced into being fucked by a real dick, stretched open and filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
102 ways...

What a lucky guy! I wish it were me or that

I could help you serve your wife and her boyfriends...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
me jacking my cock off in front of her lover

Written by a queer. I rated it 1* because it belongs in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so old

her first beer was New Milwaukee

barry97barry97almost 12 years ago
I found my wife fucking behind my back

I didn't know my wife was fucking around with lots of black men but found one night going down stairs and there she was. I got so turned on. She got excited and I became her cockold from then on. I loved how your wife made you fuck yourself on the dildo in front of the guy and suck his cock. I am going to suggest it to my wife. Thanks for sharing your adventure. Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wondefull

your story is hot and exciting to me ...

shavedsmooth1shavedsmooth1about 11 years ago
nice

very hot, i have a 13x4 inch dildo that my wife puts on a stool and makes me squat over it and take it deep as she sits on my cock forcing it deep into me, then when i cum she stand sover my face feeding me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Young couple

I have a Young couple stay at my large apartment for free and they always let me watch while they fuck and clean them up. I lick his pre-cum and her tasty pussy Juice before they fuck and afterwards I suck the creampie out of her hairy pussy. Sometimes when i clean his cock and balls, he wanks off a second load into my mouth. Afterwards i come in my hand and lick it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife's slave

Your story was hot. My wife has my cock locked up all the time now and only lets me cum once a year in my hand and then she has me eat it. My wife loves to demonstrate how big a dildo she can get up my ass. I also now love to eat her lovers cum out of her or suck it directly from the many guys she gets for me. If they're big enough she lets them fuck my ass. I love it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

this story could be expanded in so many directions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All this story did

Was make me run to the toilet and puke. Then I wanted to go get tested for every disease known to man. What nasty, thoroughly unlikeable characters. Which made for a really unlikeable story.

smcocksmcockabout 8 years ago
TRY ANAL

MMMMM liked the story would luv to try that with my wife

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Why, because it was exciting. They are husband and wife. I suspect the wife and husband enjoyed the whole thing, along with Dave. I would have hoped their was more of an emotional bond shown in the story, but that's between them. A married couple that can be that open with each other, usually has more of an emotional bond, or it doesn't work.

Chapter 2, if it ever comes, should show their love for each other. It should show their commitment to each other, and Dave is just a prop.

titans2138titans2138almost 7 years ago
Skewed Ratings

I'm 100% positive that this author writes his own comments. His stories are the worst yet he has countless anonymous comments saying "please write more" or "great story." I like the one he wrote where he impersonated a female and wrote something about "my spasms are so bad from reading this I need to shove something up my pussy this instant."(Paraphrasing)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She doesn't love him.

She just says she does because that keeps him tied to her. I pity those who get off on these stories.

On the other hand she is a whore and someday she'll leave him. Then he can spend the rest of his life jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the story submissions I'm guessing the the author is no longer submitting stories. If he still reads the comments and wants to use the feed back I would ask him one question: Why do you tell the reader the dimensions of the dildos being used but never the length and thickness of the human cock being enjoyed by the husband or wife? Your idea of big or huge may be different from mine so if you are bragging give us something to brag about. Yeah, this story made me horny too.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Good sexy story!! I love sucking Cum out of a well fucked pussy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2321 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.