All Comments on 'Sex Starved Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
men love to be sluts

Too hot. I have been lucky to have the chance to service my wife's lovers. I can't tell you how horney it makes me to suck their cum out of her pussy while being fucked to death by a big black dick. If they come over before she gets home they know I am helpless to refuse and I often will have a dick in each end! Men love to be black cock sluts as much as you girls do, and I am glad to tell it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confusing...

Your story was all over the place... there needed to be more plot spread out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SUCKING COCK AND EATING CUM

I was forced to suck off 4 BIG Black cocks when I was 18, in college. They made me beg for their hot cock slime. I didn't suck any cock again until I was 39.....did it in a glory hole store. then I , met Leo on the net and he made me his white trash whore for 2 1/2 years. I sucked hundreds of cocks at his command. He would meake me jerk off when finished with all the cocks he made me suck and then eat my own sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wanting more

I know I am bicurious.....I love eating my own cum....

I want to suck a cock to completion....white, black, latino....

keep writing and I will keep jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great beginning, add a few more chapters to keep us cumming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lucky guy

ive always wanted to bring another guy to our bedroom married but my wife is too straight i want to tast cum and get ass fucked7e5c

YcummmYcummm6 months ago

I would love it if you could write a sequel to this story. Even after so long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2354 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.