All Comments on 'Scorned Slutwife'

by R Taylor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
he stays?

its one thing for the wife to be that, but he stays???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poor s.o.b.

he'd be better off if he jumped from a bridge. he's no man, he's a spineless wreck who gave up his masculinity for a trashy cunt who has no respect for him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How ridiculous

So a high powered exec is thrilled that his cheating slut wife is fucking his good friend and then abusing and humiliating him? Yeah, in my wildest imagination and fantasy I can really see that happening. The total lack of plausibility makes this story nothing more than joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His job requests cognitive abilities...

...his brain simply cannot deliver, thus making this story not very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What he understood?

Is that she had just committed several crimes against his person, including assault, battery, sexual assault, sodomy, rape and spousal abuse. He called the Police, she went to prison, he kept all the marital assets in the divorce. The end. Boy was this stupid.

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife3145 months ago

loved that she punished him like this! One time my wife Jacki took a stick from the backyard and made me get on all 4s on our bed and whipped my ass with it several times, before ordering me to spread my ass, then she kept jabbing the stick at my asshole, and with each jab an additional inch or two kept going into me until she was fucking my ass with it putting at least 6 to 8 inches in and out of me with each stroke, until i came on the bedsheets hands free!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous