All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 02'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Looking forward to Part II

Nice 'lead-in' chapter. I hope Part II will have the same flair.

easygirl69easygirl69about 19 years ago
Loved it!!

This kind of story makes me very wet!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this has got to

be the most overworked cliche in all of internet erotica will this white husband be tied up as the superior black male pounds the shit outta his wife ? don't 4get the part where his wife measures their cocks ....and surprise surprise !! antoine's is way way BIGGER ...right ? are these stories written by a literotica bot ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I SMELL A RAT

BLACK COCK BEEN THERE BEFORE.SHE PUNING THE HUBBY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Getin Hot or Not

Warped minds love this it seems - I myself will only be aroused when the loving husband moves into the guest bedroom, no longer can fuck his loving wife, agrees to raise the bastard black babies but is allowed to suck him up, clean his cock off afterwards, dress up in a dress and apron to serve them, can't watch anymore, but can take movies of her black gangbangs for family and church gatherings!!

Anything more or less would still be jaded, sick and demeaning to any semi-normal person but hey doesn't every author have the right to cuckold whomever they want - the right to disrespect themselves and males in general - the right to excite those jaded people who can only get off with the darkest crudest form of deprevation known!!

Kinda can't get it off your mind eh author - well somebody's got to do it but why you? This really is truly pitiful isn't it - in a very sick way - perhaps thats why you can't stop - trapped and sinking - but don't stop to think about it that way - as it could be just depressing -----Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DON'T BE DISOURAGED...

Don't let those that want to rip your story and writing style, discourage you...they are a bunch of unimaginative morons...undoubtedly disturbed that a black man can outperform them...I also received disparaging remarks when I wrote my first submission...great writing style, I was disappointed when the story ended...looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Hot

Great writing keep it up looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this white husband loved it

the hell with you folks that can't except the fact that some of us white husbands get off having their wives fuck the black man. most women if they are truthful would admit that they desire to see what a black dick would feel like.my dick gets hard at the thought of my wife spreading her legs and taking a big black dick inside her married white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
curius

Like to know if any of these stories are realy true or just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sad and pathetic

Racist excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hello

While I'm sure some folks were offended by this story, I"m just as sure that others were turned on by it. My wife and I (both white) decided a few years ago that her having sex with a black man was something we wanted to at least try. During those few years quite a few black men have fucked her and we have no intension of stopping. She is more sexy, more open, enjoys sex more and is a lot better in bed that before. Watching a black man fuck her like a wild man makes me so hard my dick hurts.

This is just to tell others that there are many white wives who like black cock and almost as many white husbands who like to watch them fuck. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Getting Cold

This was warm but by itself not all that great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have a hardon reading it

What an exciting story. I made my wife fuck other dicks. Now I will not rest until she finds a black lover. Anticipation of sex as described here is surreal. Every white wife must love being fucked by a black dick. Why deny her the pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wife Loved this story

I read this story to my wife last night and it really aroused her. She is normally not vocal during sex, but she said this story triggered something in her and her inner slut took over. I woke with a screaming hardon this morning and nudged my wifes backside till she woke from her slumber. She spread for me with a content moan and I proceeded to fuck her telling her how sexy she is and how I get off fantasizing about her fucking a big black stud with a huge cock while I watch. She squealed as she came and is now back asleep.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow wish my wife had a friend like Antwon.

I would love for my wife to want a well hung black man as much as I do. We talk often about it but nothing so far.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
short chapter

the seduction continues, the nude pics were a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I look forward to her getting her pussy filled with big black cock and then filled with a healthy load of cum.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

This story is Hot, I love it. I was fortunate that I had a bunch of Black Friends that would come over and all fuck my wife when I called them. I always shared my women and usually lost them eventually. Prob because I shared them. My #2 wife acted so shy when three of my Black Bud's showed up Unexpectadly one evening. I thought it was all going to be a "bust" until at the last second as 2 out of 3 were out the door and I begged her to show her tits. She did, he started sucking them and the next thing you know she is getting fucked by all three. Good Times. Fortunantely for me they were married so didn't try to steal my wife. LOL She fantasized about it constantly after that. What a Horny Baby she was.

LittleppsubLittleppsubover 1 year ago

I cant wait to hear all about their first meeting

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

I have shared all my women. Truthfully, I am not sure that is mostly the reason we broke up. The reason most wives resist a hubbys suggestion to fuck someone else is that they don't trust their hubby. They are afraid that he will freak out and divorce her. The wife would rather be safe than sorry, usually You have convince to your wife that you really want her to do it AND that you won't be freaking out! After another guy sticks his dick in your wife. She would like the strange but it is hubby she doesn't trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous