All Comments on 'Transition and Transformation'

by avaT

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that made no sense

Terrible POV writing. Why would any wife leave a husband and her children to be a fuck toy? Risking her health and life in the bargain? She's such an unlikable character

that it was impossible to feel sorry for her. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Who wants to read garbage from a walking STD cum dump???? No score, barely worthy.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
No morals , all animal 🧠

What u gonna do when your attractiveness falters? Did the newguy marry u? And u r not a mom-to your kids- why have them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its one thing to fuck another man in your house

Its another to have him fuck you all night long and have him there when the kids wake up.

One is a poor wife, the other is a poor wife and mother. Its like you had no emotional ties to anyone but yourself and honestly, that was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just another troll polluting this site with garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very curious contrivance; . . .

what was the point?

You know nobody gives a flying fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wonder

does ever go out or eat or sleep, good story if your I.q. is ten.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
If

If you were attempting to create one of the top ten most despicable female characters in LW annals, then congratulations, you have succeeded admirably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story of a dumb cow

Should be locked into a zoo where she would be able to satisfy her primal instincts with the apes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

You all just a bit intimidated?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very stupid useless story from stupid useless author

So, you have an educated Careerwoman married to a boring, useless husband. Then she leaves him and abandons her kids, and shacks up with a useless biker sex-maniac who just wants to exploit her as his slut and makes her dress like one. Then she starts to planning to fuck his useless biker buddy behind the back of his Girlfriend. This causes me to suspect that the author is very stpid and useless! Just like his/her useless story.

avaTavaTover 5 years agoAuthor
Detractors

Ah, I see we have the usual perverted detractors passing disparaging remarks. Take a hike you sick people. I'm not trying to win any literary awards. I'm merely telling my story as it was. If you don't like it, leave it and save your caustic remarks for yourselves. I really don't give a shit about your opinions. You are all a bunch of losers getting your perverted kicks from denigrating others. Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

Total shit. A waste of time to read. Now I have to take a good shit. Shit this story down the toilet.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungerover 5 years ago
Thank you for your story

Today you gave me pleasure. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you Ava T. You made an old man happy!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Author broke a bit snippy on the readers, but at least she didn't write anymore of her garbage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
If this is the authors actual life story...

Then calling the readers perverts shows how twisted she is. The husband needs to hire a PI, get evidence of her disgusting lifestyle. Then have the courts prevent her from having the kids anywhere near these lowlife people. She won't care or miss them anyway. They are obviously not a priority to her. When she dies young because of her selfish, unhealthy lifestyle, the kids will barely even notice she's gone. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To call the author a flaming hypocrite would be to vastly understate her derangement. Her sickness is infinitely worse.

But there are those women/girls who were attractive and then there were the unattractive ones who had to "do it" to get male attention. The author is one of the latter.

The author wasn't her lover's type because her lover's type was proper weight and attractive. Hence, her lover being verbally abusive. The lover needed to be abusive to get it up for a fattie.

Putting lingerie on an unattractive female is like gift wrapping a bag of fertilizer. Instead of buying lingerie, STOP EATING 5 pounds of donuts a day. Then maybe your lover will start seeing you as his type

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous