All Comments on 'Until Then'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
'Oways'

Flabbergasted with your ability to make me stammer as I read such eloquence. How brightly you shine through your writing!

I love you,

'oways'

gotwood49gotwood49about 19 years ago
my god, lucky!

What a beautifully written ode to love this is. I find myself falling in love with her, too, just reading your words! Such heartfelt, burning desire, barely kept beneath the surface each day, and allowed to shine forth in those secret moments...takes the breath away. She's a lucky lady, and she knows it. We all do. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet, Rich, and Tender

Beautiful writing. Who would not feel complete to receieve such a missive? I loved the "Oways." It left me smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
When Lucky?

I was moved to tears. Hope yu don't have to wait a squillion more nights.

DJHyrrikhayneDJHyrrikhayneabout 19 years ago
Excellent

A true work of romance; a love letter every woman longs to recieve, and maybe even some men!

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Wow!

What more can I say? I am envious. Oh, to have someone love me like that...sigh. ~Minx

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
I'm sooooooooo envious ...

... of the love you two share. *sigh* ~Imp

matriarchmatriarchabout 19 years ago
Dear Girl,

I put off reading this as long as I could, because I simply knew it would move me to depths that are hard to cope with. And you didn't disappoint me. You never do. Eloquent, undoubtedly. But not in a way meant to impress. The simple yet complex truth of a deep, true and selfless love shines out of every single word and syllable. The most intense yet simply endearing and touching love letter I have ever read. Thank you for sharing with us all, a brief glimpse into your heart. Mat. xxxx

Awful ArthurAwful Arthurabout 19 years ago
WOW!! Just plain WOW!

This is one of the most touching things I have ever read. The last lines brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdabout 19 years ago
There is a light

burning in you both... your love is blinding. Oh hell, you made me cry.

kisses, Carson

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahabout 19 years ago
I'm now...

...completely full of warm fuzzy feelings. The lonely nights won't last forever, and the joy of together makes up for the sorrow of apart.

I love you both and I wish you happiness and love, forever and 'oways.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 19 years ago
By far...

one of your most incredible pieces of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A love letter

What is more beautiful than that?

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'd be married...

right now if I could write a letter that moving. Good Job Tex.

;)

cloudycloudyabout 19 years ago
Damn it, Lucky....

You made me cry. I would give my soul to have someone love me that way. You are both incredibly wonderful people, and you deserve all the happiness there is.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Simply beautiful!

I know how he feels! Could his thoughts be put down any better! I have wriiten quite a few of these letters over the years and wish I had written this!

Sexmate

SensualCealySensualCealyabout 19 years ago
As always!

Lucky, if I didn't know what Vella was like your words would make me want to know. You write beautifully but almost as beautiful as you are inside and out!

Treasure those words forever!

love to you both,

Cealy

BelegonBelegonabout 19 years ago
I echo....

...so much that has already been said, so I felt I should comment on another thing I love about this. The final image. We have somehow lost some of the importance of this, that a handwritten letter can hold so much extra. The time, the effort. The fact that she held this piece of paper and created these loops and swirls of ink. That by holding it I can be closer to her. How deliciously ironic that you met on the internet. I adore you both, and I love that you love each other. This is a beautiful testament to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Breathtaking

It's beautiful, Lucky, as are both of you.

*HUGS*

minsueminsueabout 19 years ago
DOHI!

I forgot it's automatically anon now. That breathless anon reader was me, sweets. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Amazing writing, incrediable sentiment. Absolutely awesome. One of the very best pieces if writing I have read in a very long time. ~JD

rikaaimrikaaimabout 19 years ago
A gift of the heart

Everytime I see something new from you I learn what it is to love all over again. You express the truest form of love anybody can have. Your words tell the tale of your struggle, but ultimately your happiness and devotion. Everyone has a soul mate and I'm glad you found yours.

A beautiful letter and gift given. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I loved it...

What a beautiful letter. This is the first thing I've read of yours...I will definitely be reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful

handwritten letters rock! I wanna get a handwritten letter like that!

Xtinas_GirlfriendXtinas_Girlfriendover 18 years ago
Words Right Out of My Mouth

This was one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read. You said everything that I've ever wanted to say to someone I cared a lot about, but I could just never express it in this way. I am jealous of your incredible writing, but even more so that you've found this incredible girl you wrote about lol. I'm still looking for mine...but anyway, thank you for sharing this.

-xg

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 18 years ago
Everyone should dream...

Lucky11, your love and passion are a wonderful thing to share with your readers, thank you for sharing with me. Each paragraph created a warm and tender feeling in my heart...longing for such a relationship myself.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

There isn't anything to say that hasn't been said... but I wanted to add my beating heart to the many here who loved this piece.

and Happy Birthday, Lucky :)

Selena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So moving

I love everything you write about women and love, including this love letter. What a lucky woman she is. Perhaps one day I'll be lucky enough to have a beautiful letter like this written to me, or to find someone I love deeply enough to write one myself. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!!!

Wow!!! this letter was amazing!!! once i started reading it it felt like I was there, Like I was the person Holding and reading the letter and being so cought up in the moment that when you told them to look with their hart, it reminded ME of a dear friend of mine and how I love her so much that sometimes I also have to look with my hart when she's not around. LOVE IT!!!

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Beautiful

Very, very nice lucky. Such deep emotion. Loved it. Jim (straight male)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for "Until Then"

Love "Until Then" A beautiful piece of work

GalPal88GalPal88almost 12 years ago
I needed to read this tonight...

I've read this letter before, but until tonight re-reading it, I see these words in a whole new light. Thank you for helping me realize the woman I love - is the one I can't live without seeing her in the shadows of the night.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Truly an amazing and heartfelt expression of love...

Code_truthCode_truthover 8 years ago
Sob?

I can't belive this brought tears to my eyes..wonderful piece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlucky-E-leven@lucky-E-leven
323 Followers
Don't just read the stories... FEEL the stories. ;) ~lucky

SIMILAR Stories