All Comments on 'How Wife Became a Black Cock Slut'

by sweetbabyjames

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lucky Man

My wife and I have found a black lover for her to enjoy. I love holding his cock as I tease her pussy with it before I put it into her, I also love squeezing his balls as he comes deep in her unprotected pussy to make sure that it all gets where we want it. I thoroughly recommend a black lover to all couples to spice it up. Keep going and maybe she will get her black baby - we have 2 so far and they are both lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OOH OOH

How sad that this wife cannot enjoy the fruits of a superior black man to knock her up. In a year of her being with the obviously superior man and her wimp dicked jack off husband couldn't satisfy her, she should have one superior made black child with another on the way.

Her hubby should only be the provider and housekeeper by now for the loving couple.. He should be the one that sucks the black cock to get it ready for his wife, and gets fucked in his ass while his wife is having her time of the month. Her lover should have moved in with the couple by now and he should be be the "head of the house". Her lover should not ever have to work again. Hubby should make him and his wife a good living. Working two or three jobs if need be. If perchance a pregnancy does happen, a reward of keys to a new Beemer or Mercedes should be under the tree for him at Xmas time.

This is such a good story. All know that the black man was made to be white women's true loves and white husbands were made to serve them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i dont get it

superior black cock? wtf. this kind of story is total bullshit and the men who like it from the wimp husband perspective are pathetic. grow a set of balls and have some pride, if you cant, get an operation, wear a skirt and pee sitting down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No Cliche Left Out

no original thoughts eh ? writing isn't easy

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Can't go wrong with the classic erotic black male

Model number ESBM-10". He is the basic black male used in hundreds of stories on erotic stories site. There must be a place where you can just cut and paste the same rubber-stamp black male for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What A Waste Of Time!

What a waste of time, sex-starved wife, wuse of a husband, and as always the superhuman black stud. Originality is a plus in writing stories???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
from the author

I'm glad that some of you liked the story and I thank those of you who didn't and took the time to share why you didn't like the story.

Let me just say that I wrote the story for my own pleasure and fantasy. I'm not really into writing stories for the masses.

Also, 90% of the story is actually true.

My wife does get very horny when she ovulates, I have had a vasectomy, I'm her first husband and she has never had kids.

During that time of the month, she does like to be tied up and fucked hard with dildos. I do blindfold her and tell her that I'm watching other guys fuck her. I did buy her a 10" cock and she loves when I fuck her with it. And she loves it when I cum in her when she is ovulating, but the rest of the month, she is pretty non-sexual.

I was actually in a hotel in Chicago (by myself) about a month ago and on the way up to my room, I got in the elevator with this good looking, black guy. When I got to my room, the door between my room and the next room was unlatched. I latched it and later in the evening, I watched a porn movie about a white housewife getting seduced by her husband's black buddy. He had a cock that looked like it was about 10" long....the biggest one I've ever seen in a movie and at the end of the movie, she was begging him to fuck her, cum in her and get her pregnant.

The rest of the story is all fiction. I got so turned on by that movie, that I got out my laptop and wrote the story, using the unlatched door as to why my wife would ever get in that situation. I got off after I wrote it and I have gotten off several times since I wrote it.

That's it.

Bottom line is, I want to watch my wife get fucked...we've talked about it and she always says no, but I know that someday, it will happen. I also want to watch her get fucked by a big black cock. That is just my fantasy and I hope it become reality.

I have lots of other fantasies that do not involve blacks, big cocks or even group sex and someday I suppose, I will write about them. For instance, I would like to watch my wife with another woman, I would like to have one woman ride my cock while another sits on my face, on and on....

But for now, I'm obsessed with doing an mfm with my wife and another guy. That is what turns me on...I like to read stories about guys sharing their wives, I like to watch movies about guys sharing their wives, and I jack off all of the time thinking about it happening for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Self Cuckolding Supreme or Not???

Well author, lets think about what you wrote in your comment. First of all this isn't normal as you well know - for a husband to want his marital partner to enjoy fucking someone else - let alone to have a bastard black baby.

If you can step back from these pitiful sorid demeaning thoughts long enough to realize where this could go, perhaps there is a chance your life could remain reasonably stable and sound. Fantasy is one thing - reality usually has strong consequences beyond the delerium of short term satisfaction.

Marriage is difficult enough in itself without introducing yet another person or bastard child. What makes you think this could possibly help you and your family life. If you think your wife respects or trusts you after your admission of intent or after your intended arrangement of her being fucked by others - think again (or she has her own agenda).

What makes your think your feelings toward your wife will be the same or grow after she is more satisfied sexually than you could ever hope to accomplish. Her strong sensations and anticipations that you will never be able to accomplish on your own will now be religated to others. Once accomplished, both of you will be so jaded by the experience, very little else will ever be able to excite her and your senses so strongly. You can never go home again (back as it was) nor will one or perhaps either of you want to in the short term!!! Obsession usually results in the absence of long term sane thinking. Drugs are a comparable. Would you begin to share heroin or crack with her?? Would crack cocaine help your marriage and life?

Jelousy and disrespect and distrust will lever you apart eventually but each will be scarred for life even if it works for some period of time.

Try to find someone who has done this for a long period of time and remained happy with themself, life and family before taking such a life altering step. Failing that, or after examining closely those few that are in this jaded life style (remember misery loves company), find yourself some help as it appears that even in contemplation you and her need some better understanding of yourselves and the difficult issues now in your marriage.

Which is worse - The jaded depravity of cuckolding or crack cocaine??? We can only hope that you, your wife and family will never experience either!!!

Now what are your thoughts author??? regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YOU WHITE WRITERS MAKE IT HARD ON US

FIRST YOU INSULT BLACK MEN BY PUTTING THEIR BUSINESS IN THE STREET.WE KEEP OUR WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO OURSELVES.PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE NEWS OF THE COMING OF JESUS IN OUR PANTS.WHITE WOMEN ARE STOPPING US ON THE STREET,PLEASE FUCK ME AND GIVE ME A BLACK BABY.THIS HAS GOT TO STOP,BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE A WORLD FULL OF HALF-BLACK BABIES.PLEASE STOP TELLING LIES ON US BLACK MEN FOR WE ARE JUST HUMAN.(WINK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Admit the obvious!

Anyone that reads the interracial stories knows they will be reading about the superior cocks, and the abilities of black men. These stories fuel the desire of white women to enjoy black cocks and possibly have black babies. Most white men have the fantasy of seeing their lily-white wife's pussy stuffed with a wonderful black cock. Those that complain the loudest about these scenarious are the ones that realize the black cock is superior in size, ability, stamina, and recovery. They resent it and try to deny it. These men need to get their wives with a black cock and then ask the wife which is better. The truth will set them free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Get over it

I don't get the negative comments at all. The title of the story leaves no doubt regarding the nature of the story. If you aren't turned on by married white women being used as sex toys by black men, then.....wait for it....DON'T READ A STORY CALLED "How Wife Became a Black Cock Slut". And here's another clue....Literotica is a story site, not a true confession site, not a reality site. Stories. There is a huge difference between writing out a piece of fantasy which causes an author a certain degree of arousal or enjoyment and actually living out the fantasy. The author did not transcribe his real-life daily journal; he wrote a piece of fiction. If you're not into this genre of story, save yourself the frustration and just don't read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Get a grip

The people who complain about these stories are the ones who realize they are degrading and racist. Anyone with a brain can tell that the reason black men are used so much has nothing to do with them being superior etc. The people who write these stories get off on humiliation & they think being cuckolded by a black man adds to the humiliation. Many authors are insinuating the black men in the story are less human than the husbands yet are still able to gain power over & humiliate them. Black men are being used as stand-ins for animals in these stories & they are about the furthest thing from painting blacks in a positive way as you can get. Im sure if they could make a pony smirk & drink all your beer, they would use them instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear "Admit The Obvious" commentator

You are either the author or someone with a wierd sense of humor trying to stir the pot - my wife and her 5 girlfriends recently took a pole amoungst themselves and thier friends about black men, thier supposed superiority and the mysterious allegedly hemungus black cocks - and laughed about most of it.

What they found sad was that several of them were aware of a few women who had ruined thier lives in the throes of lust or were supposedly taken advantage of while drunk. The stigma was dramatically difficult to endure in itself but the strongest damage was the lasting loss of respect they felt about themselves. Either a marriage was lost or family and friends shunned them as perverts. I feel this would likely also be true of the reverse situation of a black woman and white man. Maritally, perhaps some day things will be different but today the children suffer more than the parents (and they still suffer).

But you seemed to have missed the point of view of the authors story. It was about a demeaning self cuckolding of a husband promoting his wifes fucking another man. It really didn't matter the man's race, it was depraved sick marital perversion regardless of the colors.

Back to the size thing, I played a lot of sports through my thirties and showered with 1,000's of players of many races. By my experience, the studies are accurate with few exceptions regardless of race. Just like there are some women with large breasts, they are among the minority.

So, breast or cock size isn't what causes primary interest enough to commit to a one night stand with someone of another race, it's a taboo that drives the marital perversity or curious purient interest when single. I admit that when single, I spent several weeks with a beautiful well educated black gal. In truth, after several days I found the interest was in her, not her color but we knew it was not to happen longterm as there were too many hurdles to even contemplate a lasting relationship(friends, families, children, society). With this newly considered realistic awareness (the lust wore off and cold reality set in), we ceased the relationship but remained friends for a long time. The key here is that we were both single and no one was hurt but ourselves (no wife, husband or children). Later, we both admitted that we should have known better and came close to ruining our lives for some exciting time together that really served no long term purpose (youth can be stupid at times).

Fantasy is one thing but cold reality when sober and the sun comes up is yet another. If a marriage is in trouble or there is a weak partner, the worst thing to do is to make it worse by lowering yourself to thier level. Just get out if after getting some guidence things don't improve. You still have to live with yourself forever after all is said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mr. Anon whose wife took a pole

I understand the men of Poland are almost as good lovers as black men. I hope she and her friends were fucked properly. Now ask her to take a survey, a poll if you will, to see if blacks or Poles are better lovers.

Your friend who states the obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear Oblivious Friend

Dear Friend Oblivious,

Well, besides being oblivious, you must a black polish joke as your wife was part of the pole and said she took the black pole as a joke but didn't understand why you felt it was funny. She felt yours was a short joke much like others she felt in your telling way. My question is do you always use black humor or is it now behind you??

So I'm confused, and ask jokingly, is this your joke or are you the butt of others polls or poles (as you know them)?

sweetbabyjamessweetbabyjamesabout 19 years agoAuthor
from the author

I really am the author. There is another post below that has "From the author" as the title, and that is also me.

All the other comments are from other readers and I thank all of you, even those who do not like my story, or are critical of it. I didn't expect everyone to like it when I wrote it but as I said before, I was inspired to write that fictional story, based on a chain of real events and realities in my own life.

For the record, neither my wife or I would ever have unprotected sex with anyone and we do not want her to get pregnant by anyone, including myself. So all of that part was just pure fictional fantasy.

Also, by writing a story about my wife getting fucked by a guy with a 10 black cock, I wasn't trying to make a statement about race or make any generalizations about the size of genetial of one race. It was just something that turned me on at the moment.

As I mentioned in my previous post, my wife only really enjoys sex when she is ovulating. She has admitted that. She also like to be tied up. It took years of a loving, trusting marriage for her to even admit to me that she likes to be submissive, during that time of the month when she is ovulating and likes sex.

So over time, I have made the best of it. I really don't like to tie her up, but I do it because she likes it. So to make the situation more arousing for me, I have added my own fantasies to hers, and I pretend that I am watching her get fucked while she is tied up and can't do anything about it. And it does turn her on.

I also have a 10" dildo that I use on her and it gets her off.

I was also in a hotel and discovered that the inner door to my room was unlatched and later that night, I did watch a hot porn movie that got me aroused. I had rode in the elevator with a good looking black guy on the way to my room.

As I watched the movie, I started to imagine the story, with my wife being tied up, me calling maintenance to fix the door, and the black guy I saw in the elevator being in the next room.

I got out my laptop and wrote the story. I'm glad that some of you enjoyed it.

For the record, my cock is 6" and my wife and I are very comfortable with it. She enjoys it and I do not think that she secretly craves a bigger cock, but she does enjoy the big vibe.

I also have fantasies about group sex and if I would do it, I would like for the other guy to have a cock like the vibe because I know it would get my wife off.

However, the beauty of literotica.com is that there is something legal for everyone.

I could write about how I seduced Brittney Spears with my 5" cock (Celebrity). Or how I fucked my daughter with my 6" cock (Incest), or how my wife got raped by a guy with a white 6" cock (non-consent), or how my wife had sex with a humanoid from Mars with a 6" cock (non-human).

However, I find that stuff boring and in some cases, disgusting and frightening. So instead, I wrote a black cock slut story which I find arousing.

So I'm just surprised when people write moral judgements on me on a porn site! Or accusing my writing of being boring or cliche's. Everything sexual is a cliche. Have you ever seen anything original on a porn page, movie, etc. It has all been done before.

What makes it interesting is weaving the cliches with an interesting and believable plot. At least that is what I like is a good porn story. That is what I tried to do. I thought the story had a plot and some interesting things that led up to the black cock slut scene.

I will write more in the future, but it will probably not be about black cock slut...been there done that.

But my stuff will have a plot, will be written in complete sentences and hopefully, will get some of you off.

inherholeinherholeover 14 years ago
Having black daughters,

It was the second marriage for both of us. My sperm count was very low and she wanted to get pregnant. My firm was having a get together and when my wife saw all of the black men that I worked with including my boss she wanted to be bred. She was very fertile that night and my boss told me she was hot. He told me that his wife was on the rag and he wanted to fuck my wife. I told ok and he took her to his bed room and proceeded to fuck her. His wife came up to me and asked me where her husband was and I took her to their bed room and she saw her husband bareback fucking my wife. She asked me if I would eat her out and I said that your husband told me that you were having your monthly. She told that that was right but if I ate her out she would let me fuck all of holes and after about a week I could bareback till I got her pregnant. I did and both of wives are pregnant now mine has four daughters in her and his has two daughters in her. Since that week-end my wife has fucked all of the black men in our firm and have gotten many of their black wives pregnant.

inherholeinherholealmost 14 years ago
I remember my first time in junior high,

I was well developed 36G made the cheerleading squad as a seventh grader and we had gone to an away game that was over four hours away. As we got their our van gave up and died so we would be going back with the football players on their bus after the game. There were twenty white girls with five white females coaches and some forty black football players with ten black coaches. We crushed the team that we played so we were in a very happy mood as we got on the bus for our long drive back. All of the girls got together before leaving and we talked it over so we all took off our bras and tights and panties leaving on only a short skirt and a tube top. As we got on the bus we went towards the back and several of the players started putting their hands between our legs finding wet bare cracks and by the time we made it to the back of the bus we all were naked. The first of many black cocks to get into me on that long trip home was that of a coach. We all rode bare back and you know when girls work close together they all have their periods close together and it had been about two weeks since our last period and since we all were good catholic girls none of us were taking birth control pills. By the time we got home all of our wombs were filled to over flowing with hot black seed. All twenty-five of us missed our next period and we rode to and from the games with the players for the rest of the season and we were state champions. That was the start with me having black children comming out of me which I have enjoyed for the next thirty years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Inherhole.

You need to quit sniffing glue and get some mental help, you are a very sick puppy. Your also about 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot story

My wife is also a slut for black cock so I know where your coming from. Also like you I enjoy watching her getting it, there is nothing sexier than seeing your wife with a mouthful of black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I like it too

I just love to see my wife being fucked bareback by black men. They've made her pregnant 6 times with we getting an abortion every time. My wife just love a black cock pumping his sperm into her to make her pregnant. She want the feeling of being a black man's whore, but don't want black (or any) babies. We just love this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How About A Little Crack

And a nice S.T.D., there really are some losers out there, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Its your loss

I can assure you that my wife only fuck "safe and clean" men. In any case you don't know what excitement is till you saw your wife enjoying some thick black cocks. She maintains that a fuck is not complete till the guy drops his load into her cunt and I agree fully. You should try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nothing like the sound

The sound of white guys with their tiny dicks whining after they feel guilty about jacking off to stories like these. Good job man, and you ARE a man. It takes a real man to admit that there are some things guys like us are good at and some things that are better left up to the guys with the right equipment and attitude.

If you love her, let your wife experience the thrill of being taken like this. You will both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Why do guys who object to stories like this read it? Secretly they like it! I like watching my wife being fucked hard and deep by big black cocks filling her pussy with their sperm. I'm no cuckold and am an active participant but to see her enjoy black cocks is just too much and she thoroughly enjoy being black fucked. Interracial sex is something to treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Nothing wrong with white wives taking black cock. My wife used to tease me about my equipment (5 inc at best) and I decide to let her experience a well hung guy. I contacted a guy on the net and arranged with this guy (a 23 yo black)and told him I want to teach my wife a lesson and his big black cock was just the thing to do the teaching. I invited him over to out house introducing him as a business associate. After we had a couple of drinks my wife started to loosen up and became quite daring dancing close to this guy. After some very intimate cuddling he eventually slipped of her tank top exposing her bare tits. One thing led to another, but when he dropped his pants she became hesitant. I told her that this was her chance to experience something I could not provide and eventually she submitted to him. He was overly well hung at a true 11 inches and my wife had trouble to accommodate him, but with some encouragement from me getting hornier by the minute, he eventually pushed through her cervix and had his cock inside her womb. I was so excited that I kept on telling him to "fuck her brains out" which he did dropping his full load into her womb. from that day on she willingly allowed blacks to fuck her and even arrange some "breeding" as she calls it, herself. I can assure all those against interracial sex that there's nothing like watching your wife getting fucked senseless by a big black cock - only thing is, she must agree and ENJOY it. Our marriage is as strong as ever and we love each as the day we married. The only difference is that we both enjoy sex to the fullest and she loves it when I watch her getting black fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up

I liked your story. My wife loves black guys with big shaved cocks and of course, especially big shaved balls. To see a guy's big black balls contract when he pumps his sperm into my wife is awesome. She likes to take his balls is her hand massaging those sperm bombs while giving him a blowjob. My wife says there's nothing beating the feeling of a big black cock fucking her cunt till she's sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
did,nt have to ask twice.

My husband only ask once , I wanted black cock in me, and had my share of them, thank guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME ALSO

My wife isn't the only one that loves BLACK COCK, I've sucked on quite a few of the ones that fucked her, and have had alot of them fucking my ass while I sucked their HOT BLACK CUMMM out of her pussy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I just hugh black cocks,

At my wedding my husband loved watching me dance. There many black men from his office including his big black boss. As we danced I felt his hugh cock get hard. As we danced close he asked me, Kathy44HH, if I wanted my husband to be promoted to a job that took him across the country for weeks at a time. I told him that would be great and that his cock cumming in my fertile cunt would seal the deal. His friends got my husband so drunk that he passed out. His boss and others in the office got him to our room and I went into the bedroom and undressed for the tag team fuck that I was in for. The boss was the first and he came into me three times before he pulled out. It felt like there were over one hundred black men fucking that night. Nine months later six black daughters were born and my husband was surprised. He knew that if he wanted to keep his very well paying job that I would continue to fuck his boss and all of the black men in the office. After seven years of having black daughters I am looking forward to getting pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black cock in both holes

Twice a month my hubby takes me out to a bar in town frequented mostly by black men and has me strip and then bends me over one of the tables and lets the blacks fuck my ass. Then he rolls me over on my back as I moan for more and he invites them to fuck my cunt.

God, it's so good. I'm sucking his cock as I'm used again. When I've been had in my cunt and ass by the bar patrons, he takes me home and weights my nipples and suspends me from the ceiling and fists my cunt and ass.

Afterwards I lick his hands clean and finally he stands over me and ejaculates all over me like the whore I am.

I love being his filthy whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

I must admit that there's a part of me that gets aroused by this, however there is a darker side of me that hates it - that dark side hates the fact that my future wife may want to only fuck black men and that I would be just her husband. I hate the idea of being a cuck as I have read in so many articles and seen in porn, I feel that I am a handsome man - have been told that I am sexy. I'm 5'8" 180 lbs and I am toned, fit and muscular - goatee and a bit rugged look. I do believe sexual stimulation is one part sex appeal, feel that this stimulates the mind, 2nd is verbal, which I am extremely vocal as well - 3rd is foreplay, as well as stamina - which not to brag but I do have plenty of stamina and feel that I am a sexual carnivore.

Honestly she wasn't even interested in black men, she has other fetishes that we share and it was me who brought this up - not her. When I think about her sneaking off and being a slut for black men on her own, I feel so much rage swell up inside of me to the point where I want to abuse her. However if she acts like that and respects me enough to include me then I am sort of ok with it - but here's the kicker or so I been told. Most black men prefer that the women meets them alone and if this is true - then all I can see is pain and suffering. I'm not your typical white man, and again not to toot my own horn or anything, but I do get respect from most black men. I don't want to be viewed as a cuck, I think of cucks and I see fat nasty white guys with small dicks who can't fuck for more than a few minutes before getting off - well I am far from that!!!

This is my dilema and all i can think is perhaps this is not for me, and perhaps left as strictly a fantasy in the mind - rather than making it a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understandable

She gots to have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I really enjoyed your story! This kind of thing is a huge turn on for me and I thought you did a nice job of holding my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read

I also fantasize about my wife getting pregnant by a black cock so your story was a hit with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

Great story. I share your fantasy of watching my hot wife take a beautiful big black cock on a regular basis. I'm leaking precum all over the place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black cock also

I have been having a bisexual affair with a black gay man for 20 years, started six months after getting married. I love getting fucked by him, usually every 3 or 4 months. His cock is 10 inches and I can take it all. Man or woman, once you have had a big black cock in you and have it swell and fill you up with his seed you will want it more and more. My wife fucks around also, can tell when see has cause she smells like cum, like she just had sex. It's time to get her drunk and laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Exciting Story

Not sure real, fantasy type story, but quite erotically stimulating, we both enjoyed this story, very hot

Carol n Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely no doubt that the black cock whores CuckHubby became just as addicted to sucking big black cocks as she was. Even going so far as getting his ass black cock gang fucked right beside his whore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love a wife who turns into a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous