All Comments on 'Cousins. Rivals. A Wrestling Story'

by italian_stallion88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Encore!!

Yes, definitely, give us a sequel/follow up, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

I have had fantasies about cousins and friends - yes, please share more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE

Yes, I want to know what happened later. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE MORE MORE, GOD YES, MORE!!!

Fantastic story and concept! I appreciate the crescendo of the homoerotic undercurrent rather than the converse of overt homosexuality, which tends to debase the competitive implications of the stories in which the latter is central (I feel one would have to be more imaginative(than most authors tend to be) if penning two gay characters). And, like the title of this comment... MORE, MORE, MORE, GOD YES, MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked up Family Dynamics!!

You cousin must be a complete and total Asshole! There is usually a code of honor between guys, brothers, best friends, cousins etc. That you just don't mess with a brothers girlfriend, or even an X girlfriend. Guess no one taught that important lesson to the cousin. It doesn't say much for the girl involved either! Its to bad your Grandfather encouraged this sick competition, and didn't teach you both the value of blood is thicker than water!! I'm sure that you are both Macho Straight alpha pricks, that don't have a gay thought enter your thoughts. I would have broken his fucking neck for fucking with my girl had it been me!! Its just a requirement where I come from. Seems there could be a good reason he thinks of you as a pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous