All Comments on 'The Light of the Golden Afternoon'

by sparklingsilver

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

So where is the rest!?!?

5!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent First Story

I loved this beautiful, erotic love story. I hope there is more to tell.

ChironomidChironomidalmost 6 years ago
More

What jsmangis just wrote!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

I have to admit when I saw the word golden in the title I immediately thought "golden showers", not my thing at all. But then i read the story and it was beautiful! Thank you for writing a lovely story.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 6 years ago
Simply Wow

So elegantly written..and yet...it seems so real, so honest, so..perfect. I can't wait to read more.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 6 years ago

Beautiful story! Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Legendary.

One of the greatest submissions to Literotica, deserve a place among the best short tales on this website.

visioneervisioneeralmost 6 years ago

One of the more beautifully erotic stories I’ve encountered in a long time. Hope you have more to share.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 6 years ago
Please continue

So sweet and erotic, it cries out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amen and Amen!r

You've taken an everyday happening and made it a beautiful occasion that will be remembered for several lifetimes, if it were possible. It alone enhanced the story into a very memorabilia event that will encourage readers to re-enact the events herein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jarring words

I love the story and the chacters.The setting is also perfect for these friends.

Two words are jarring: susurration and balletic. They do not enhance the read.

Describe the whispering of the brushes. As for balletic, describe her graceful move.

Both descriptions add to the eroticism and build the anticipation.

ps it should have 4 stars but loses one ..see above. Unfortunately I waited too long to complete the 3 stars and it wouldn’t take the 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Susurration

The previous guy is mad susurration is the perfect word.

Loved the whole gently erotic thing.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This was the beauty of a simple moment turned into its own piece of art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous