All Comments on 'Horsemaster's Captive Pt. 03'

by amberrenard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
So glad you continued.

I see interesting things coming. Can’t wait. Very well done.

GillianMayfairGillianMayfairalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for continuing. I enjoyed the change of character voice. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He's still a selfish bastard.

Nothing he's done to her since he brought her back has been for her enjoyment - binding her, piercing her, forcing her to serve him, leashing her, starving her, choking her with his cock over and over, it's all meant as punishment and humiliation. And now she's supposed to believe she actually has the power to say no and trust him?

So he gave her dinner and one orgasm, and now everything's supposed to be all better? All he wants is her to work for him during the day as obey him all night.

I hope she doesn't forgive him so easily. He's the one that needs to be taught a few things.

ReaderSofiaBlackReaderSofiaBlackalmost 6 years ago
He's not sweet - this is just a different kind of control

He still only thinks of her in terms of what he wants to do to her and what she can do for him, to make his life easier and to please him. It's ok or her to be happy as long as she's happy doing what he wants. He admits he's still fine with beating her, then offers her a chance to say no. Because he's always treated her so well when she's said no before. I wouldn't trust him either.

He never actually apologizes to her or explains anything, and for him to deny he forced himself on her - what exactly was he doing with the ring gag and the forced blow jobs? He's delusional.

I get that you wanted to show him in a different light, but I still see him as controlling and abusive. All that's changed is the way he's trying to control her now - he's not really concerned at all with her actually being happy.

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusalmost 6 years ago
Still good!

I like what you’ve written!! I really enjoy non-consensual stories so I wish she could have resisted anal a little more.

Humanizing Omar makes him seem like a different person but I didn’t hate it, it just seemed a little out of character. I excited to read more and to see more non-con ;).

Keep up the good work!

-Innocent Venus

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I don't usually like non-consent stories but I just knew this was going to turn out good in the end! WOW! What a writer!!!! I can't wait for more. 5 Stars and more if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With series like this I know I will probably never get a conclusion considering how long it's been since the last update. I like how he cared and genuinely missed the conversation with his assistant. He clearly lusts after his wife. I think once he can start thinking about her as a whole rather than two halves they might both be content if not happy. That being said my one problem with this is the piercings. Forced body modification is a huge no-no for me. That being said I'm glad I read past that. Entertaining characters, well written, gripping at times, if you ever pick this series up again I'd definitely read it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a really good story. I hope you consider adding a final chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous