All Comments on 'What You See is What You Get'

by Mike90670

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 5 years ago
So, is it "Incest" to fantasize? I'm going to have to give that a Thumbs-Down.

They didn't even "ROLE-PLAY". They didn't even acknowledge what they were doing--they were only FANTASIZING! So every time I was fucking my wife with my eyes closed and picturing someone else, I was potentially committing incest? Where does it end?

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
And now - the SECOND chapter!

How many people would believe that Kathleen (Mom) had a twin sister who had a daughter.... ? Is Jessica already a "part" of the family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest?

Ducking stupid story. I dearly wish crap like this would die a horrible death before inflicting. It on readers. How is this incest???? Insipid sex scenes moronic dialogue and a slender 38D???? 38 is the I chest around the chest you fool. That indicates she's chubby. 1 star is too many for this trash

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It stopped where is should begin

Why does the story stop there? It is just the beginning. Or is there a part II?

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good story, but

The story needs to continue.

Kathleen needs to ask Brian to go shopping and they take a walk in the woods. Brian tells Mom how hot she looks and they get risky.

Dad and Jessica spend time together

Jessica tells him how much she likes older men and they share share some fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh please give us more!

I love how a short, provocative tale can touch all the bases and yet leave so much else to be said! I think almost every married man can relate to this and to have it put into words like THIS is arousing when it makes me consider the thoughts and fantasies my wife could be having at the same time . . . WOW. I hope there is a part two coming soon!

alcopopalcopopover 5 years ago
Forget annonymous cowards.

The STORY is ok and could reflect lots of situations. What I DON'T understand is the faceless, nameless cowards who obviously read the stories... only to be offended in a grammatically inferior way, They stalk Literotica with their stupid vile comments, not understanding that by commenting, they have obviously looked for (and probably read) stories that they cannot understand. The word 'nuance' has probably never entered their vocabulary as they struggle with 'cat' and 'dog' and have NO idea how to ever construct their own 'erotic' story.

Keep writing and ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got me Thinking

This, like 99% of all the other writing contributions at this site, seems to get negative comments from folks who seem to think far more highly of themselves than they ought to. Although seemingly brief and simple, this story had hidden layers that once the veil was lifted, I was able to embrace and it definitely got me to thinking. Amazing the things I suddenly noticed around me that might have gone unnoticed before. The world of secret arousals surround us; thanks for the simple yet erotic reminder of how close these can actually be.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
I think the story stopped

where the "true" part ended.

Anything else would be uncivilized.

johnny1705johnny1705over 5 years ago
More

Beautifully written, but I agree there needs to be follow up action. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous