All Comments on 'The Hunter Becomes the Hunted'

by BonerAppetit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Life in the Big City - well done!

Been there, done that. Your story reads like a scene from a movie, and I enjoyed watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVING WIVES

I don't see how you can misunderstand what those two words, in combination, mean. But since you've just posted a story without any married people in it, I guess you DO NOT understand. You posted this garbage in the wrong category. If you can't get that right, how can anyone expect the story to be worth the time spent to read it? Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

I gave it 5 stars only because that anonymous prick gave it 1 star. Yeah it’s in the wrong category but so what. It was refreshing to read something about a truly loving woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh

he's a catch, she's a lost cause.

she didn't cheat...yet. she was seriously thinking about cheating on her exclusive b/f because they were growing apart. HE made the time to call her, HE brought their problem into the open and had a sixth sense as to why she was at the coffee shop, HE ran the bath, and HE gathered the snack and wine.

So she didn't cheat, but she's batting 0 compared to her b/f. Is that the modern standard? Men do literally everything including reading minds, and all she has to do is NOT have sex with other men? Sounds like a rotten deal. Maybe man-slut was right about relationships. That's my take away from the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
No cheating

Had me concerned though. Jake is the rock in this relationship for sure. Hope she deserves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who could possible care about self-indulgent pricks like this?

This woman is too immature and stupid to be anyone's partner in a serious relationship. Reads like a middle school romance.

BonerAppetitBonerAppetitalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To the Anonymous:

If you think this story is bad or good for that matter, you should read Part 1 and Part 2. There is more to this saga— things are just getting heated up! Anything goes in Love and in War. Have fun reading<3

SilkessSilkessalmost 6 years ago
Loving wives....

I think the story is good and has good tension. The category loving wives expanded many years ago to include stepping outside serious relationships.. not sure why people are still crying like babies every time someone isn’t married. Are we living in the “puritanical” 15th century?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
What a great story

We all get tempted...whether through our partners lack of attention or because we allow ourselves the opportunity, the true test of character is doing the right thing when no one else will know.

They both passed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell’s Kitchen

There was a place in the late 1970s, before chain coffee shops, in the Hell’s Kitchen area called Tap a Keg a Hell of a Place which was THE pick up place in the area at the time.

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Great story

but unfortunately the moralistic stalkers on here would not know a good story if they could actual read one not search for something to criticize. This accurately portrays a time of crisis for a relationship that is maturing into something deep and rewarding. In any long term relationship there are times that the couple does not have time for each other. Or the energy flows to other needs that are happening in their lives. Then they suffer in the intimacy, the commitment to each other. The couple wants something and being a couple seems too hard. This story is realistic in how thoughts and feelings can change and how conflicts in oneself can happen. And I cannot see the problem with category. Are we category police? Even if not married legally they are in an exclusive relationship and is that not what we are to have here. Good god people grow up to living life not be a fucking judge.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not sure that woman is fit for anyone, at least the way she comes across in this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous