All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 12'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 6 years ago
Well done, as always...

But then I'm biased. It's a great story and for this chapter, a great diversion for Lexi from the main goal of surviving a women's college. Cancun never sounded better. Keep it up!

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter I hope she gets to see him again .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Great read! I was so happy to see this posted today. I really liked seeing Lexi get a chance to relax and not be so worried about being a differently equipped chick. The sex here was really good too! Well paced and just scorching hot!! And the line about having passed "straight" a long time ago was priceless.. Yayy for queer people of all stripes!!! Happy Pride Month!!!!!

Thank you SoB, you are an amazing human being!

Most Sincerely,

Rikki B

burkdmburkdmalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Wish we'd learner Trevor's actual size though. We know he's over 9 inches, but how much? Lol

ProxyBlackProxyBlackalmost 6 years ago
Great as ever!

Now I'll have to reread the others whilst I wait... :)

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

What an incredible story! As a transgender woman, I've had to deal with the same problem as Lexi and navigating that mine field can be painful. When the right man is found, however ... wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic as always

Everyday I check for updates from you and Noobdude (A Boiled Frog). And when I see you new chapters posted, I stop almost everything I’m doing to read it. This has been a great read. I know all good things must come to an end, but we will miss these characters and what they go through when you finish the story. Looking forward to whatever you have left for us. Thanks again!

JustNTyme

Robyn1859Robyn1859almost 6 years ago
Thank you

I wait impatiently for the final instalment. So much fun and so many dreams!

MartinS13XMartinS13Xalmost 6 years ago

Just love, love love this story.

Never want it to stop... keep it up.

Desperately waiting for the next part.

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusalmost 6 years ago
Yay!

Is it weird that I’m really happy for a fictional character? That was hot, cute and just yay! Also Kennedy is awesome :)

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 6 years ago
Another great installment, thank you ...

... and regarding your P.S. - I only wish I could rate more than once ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

My first complaint about your story... you've been building up Abby trying anal and then skipped it. I had not realized how much I had been anticipating that.

Regardless, I love this story, I read each chapter as soon as I can.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon

With Abby's anal adventure, This is all told from Lexi's perspective. They were all pretty hammered before they even got up to the hotel room, and then they ordered more wine to help Abby relax for it. I can only write what Lexi remembers, if she can't remember the details, I can't put them in there. I did however give you just enough details (and hopefully a giggle and a blush) with the whole video on Kennedy's cell phone.

If you're thinking I'm crazy, speaking as if Lexi is a real person, it is because I made her real. When I write, she has her own feelings and goals, and she sometimes doesn't want to do something that i want her to. We all love Lexi because she is so real.

Kinda got side tracked there, but I felt the need to explain that I can't just force it. If she doesn't remember, she doesn't remember.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

as usual another chapter in this amazing story. I will impatiently wait for more. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy-tastic

Simply awesome. Loved it and imagine it would make a great movie need not be hardcore, as the gialogue, characters and script is really good. Love that its a mixed bag with loads of potential being a series, the mistery of Kennedy's real father, the possibility of Skylar finding out and discovering why the assistant dean is so annoying..endless potential...great job well done😍

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 6 years ago
Amazing chapter

How far you have brought us with this story is too amazing for me to express. I’ve been a fan for some time now and I can’t wait to see what your next project will be like.

A true fan,

Santacruznan

Dianas2163Dianas2163almost 6 years ago
No, your not allowed.

I don’t want it end you’re not allowed too. This story treats the characters like humans not just puppets or sex toys this is honestly the best story I’ve read on this webpage in years please do not end it. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed Trevor, as a guy character who stuck his neck out for a trans girl. I noticed that after the three guys left to get drinks, Jake and Zach did not return. I'm curious if that was that intentional of them ditching Trevor, or just because they were sexy lamp shades and didn't have any lines left.

It is really nice to have such a positive and transgender character to identify with in Lexi. A lot of porn treats us as sex toys, but I really appreciate how human she is, and how much of her emotions the reader gets to experience.

SkuIlySkuIlyalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Yet another spectacular chapter. As always Keep it up! ;) as mine is :) :) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The final step

I honestly think she should take,the final step, and do the gender reassignment surgery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost over?

The story can't be almost over. Lexi and the others haven't even finished their freshman year and they have at least 3 more years to go :-)

I'm going to hate to see this end, but it's been a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
100 STARS

If I could give you 100 stars for this brilliant work of erotic art I would.

I hope you keep the story going.

I loved it beyond words.

Would like to see who Kennedy's father is and to see Lexi come out as a transsexual

to the entire school would be great.

Please, Please, Please continue this story line.

Randi

canuckCDcanuckCDalmost 6 years ago
Amazing series

I absolutely love this story series!

I agree with another comment on here - they are only freshmen! That means that they should have at least a few more years worth of stories and adventures to share.

I hope Lexi finds Trevor again, or someone like him, who will treat her the way she should be treated and loved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loving this story so far!

Wasn’t sure where to ask but I’ve been searching for my first story I read on literotica fir a while now, i believe it was titled ‘Waiting’ just wondering if anybody could point be in the right direction. It was about a guy who’s female roommate convinced him to cross dress to waitress at a exclusive cassino.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Great chapter as always! I wholeheartedly disagree with people saying Lexi needs to get gender reassignment surgery. She had breast implants because she felt lacking, like there was something missing with her body and the surgery fixed it. Up until this point Lexi hasn’t shown any distaste for having a penis, only apprehension for needing to hide it and feeling the effects of lingering toxic masculinity. Being a girl with something extra is how she should stay, because that is who she has always been and is comfortable being now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Screenwriter..

This story needs to become a screenplay. It is that good! Congratulations on another wonderful chapter and outstanding character development.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandroualmost 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant as always

Another excellent chapter in the excellent ongoing series. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is a terrific story, and it's nice to see stories about such a fully realized trans woman.

I don't see any reason at all to agree with the person above who thinks Lexi should have genital surgery, but I admit, I'm baffled that hormones haven't come up. Without blocking testosterone, you can end up developing more masculine features over time (ewww). And usually they want you to wait for hormones do their work before inserting implants -- I mean, hormones could add another couple of cup sizes. (Yikes!)

It's your story, and I certainly don't want to tell you how to tell it. Just one of those things I wonder about as a trans woman reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Infinite WOW

You are truely a gifted writer, i binge read all of these stories in about two days often without touching myself just because of how enthrauled i was. I have been reading stories on this site for 15 years and never have i cared about the story more so than my own pleasure while reading here. You’re stories are amazing.

pingjpingjover 5 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Checking for the next chapter

Hey checking for the next chapter of this amazing story, please don’t leave us waiting too much longer x

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 5 years ago
Amazing story but you left us hanging

You can’t end it Audrey hasn’t been with Kennedy yet you just can’t leace that out after all the teasing about it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm going to miss them.

What a story.? I enjoyed all 12 chapters. Great characters and story lines. I will miss them all. Great job!

GS

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Great Story!

I enjoyed every second of the stories you wrote! WE have to have more! After all this was only the first year of Mayweather! Chapter 12 was spring break! Please say there's more to come! BTW thank you for getting me to think of my life and how for 8 years I've floundered in moving faster to womanhood!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Withdrawal!

SoB I read all 12 chapters finishing up yesterday! I realized I need more! I drink little, don't do drugs but have withdrawal symptoms by not hearing about Audrey , Lexi, Kennedy, Abby, and Skylar mixed with the other characters! The story ended on spring break of lexi's (my name has been Alexi at one time) first year in college but we have 3 more years to go! Doing the math hmmmm at least 36 more chapters! lol I have to say, again, thank you for the wonderful written word of "Women's Studies"! I think back at my college days in 1967 and doing what I want to do now is not close to what Lexi did with the help of Audrey! In those days if you were a transgender woman you'd be put in a mental institution and given a lobotomy! I so envy Lexi for what she accomplished. At 62 years old I found out about the road I wanted to take with family that are homophobic and what I read in a book about psychologists that are considered "Gate Keepers" stifling folks like myself!

Son_of_Battles thank you so much for waking my inner self to become more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing! Don't stop.... please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On a sid note

I’m not one for this genre but someone told me to read this story and now I’m glad I did. You write very well and put so much into the characters... I am genuinely impressed! Thank you for opening my eyes to something I wouldn’t normally be interested in. I looked up transgender women just for my own self education and ran across one person who I feel fits Lexi’s appearance. Gigi Gorgeous. I just think she matches the character Lexi’s physical appearance very well. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant I loved the whole story.

burkdmburkdmover 5 years ago
Ch 13

Any word on the chapter 13 release? Last I saw on your Twitter it was finished and being edited but you then posted about a bad windows update...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series!

I just found your stories a few days ago and finished the last one tonight. Very good, and very classy! Captivating without being gross. I really enjoyed reading them and I thank you for sharing your work. 5 stars +

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

If only you knew how many times I’ve masturbated to the adventures of Lexi, Kennedy, and Abby! Thank you!

I desperately want the insatiable Kennedy to hook up with Audrey. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!!!

It's been too long since the last chapter! I want another because this story is toooooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so good!

waiting patiently for the final few chapters. gotta know what's behind that door!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Im pretty sure my dildo is worn out after me putting it through its paces while reading this lol you are an amazing writer and i would love to read more of this story

EmberCDEmberCDabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Submission

I just finished reading all twelve chapters, and it was one of the best erotic stories I’ve ever read. I was Looking for a crossdressing stories when I found this, but ended up with so much more. Thanks you SOB for taking the time to write this and share it with the world! I look forward to reading more of your work!

XOXO,

Ember.

dimentedimenteabout 5 years ago
More!!!

One of my favourites on this site. Please continue! ... and have a nice orgasm ;)

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusabout 5 years ago
Waiting patiently...

Puppy dog eyes at son of battles to finish the storyyyyyyy

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 5 years ago
Chapters 13-25?

When are they coming out? (Pun intended)

The sex scenes are amazing and the emotional background is so detailed it’s a pleasure to discover! I’d love to hear more about Lexi’s discovery of who she is deep down.

Ps: does 5 stars give you 5 orgasms?

silverace1silverace1about 5 years ago
More!!!!!

Please,,, don't leave hanging at the precipice like this!! I desperately want more of their highjinks at university especially a revenge of the Dean who gave Lexi so much trouble.

Also, the romantic in me is crying to see where Lexi an Trevor go. Maybe a surprise call from him and then ......?

Thanks for the great story.

silverace1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Natural Story ...Natural end

Howdy!

I love this story! You obviously put a ton of effort into it. There are very few inconsistencies. I think only one that I noticed but can't remember now. You do a great job of keeping the story fresh. So many installment stories feel repetitive. The parts of the story just repeat with small variations. I feel and see none of that in your work. Congratulation on that!

There are lots of comments regarding the end of the story. I feel that there are a lot of opportunities for this story to continue for quite some time to come. Storys have a life and a death. So while I encourage you to keep this story going. When it comes time to end it please do so in the same great fashion that you have brought it to this point!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
13, 14 and 15

I just reread the series again with anticipation of the next 3. I saw on your Twitter post that you finished writing 13 and 14. How close are you to finishing the 15th? I can’t wait to read more!! This is the best story on this site! Thank you so much for this series!!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author Update

I have been in the hospital for the last month, so writing has been difficult. Good news is that I get to go home on the 23rd and I will jump right back into writing mode. I figure a week to write ch15, a couple weeks to edit and revise all three outstanding chapters, another week of anxiety preventing me from hitting the submit button, and then the chapters will be rolling out on a weekly or biweekly basis.

I've also been kicking around the idea of starting a patreon page before I start my next series. I have considered selling future stories on amazon, but I would much prefer to stick to literotica. Either way I anticipate a much smoother release schedule for the next series. No more waiting months for installments!

Much love

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

We hope you are fine now... Sending you well wishes... And as obvious we are waiting for next part eagerly...😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait much longer

Hey I just blitzed through all 12 parts. When’s the next one coming I can’t wait!!!

Was_That_BadWas_That_Badalmost 5 years ago

As others seem to have done, I devoured this entire series in short order. It's been a wonderful ride and look forward to future installments! Based on the dates, I initially thought this series was going to come to an abrupt cliffhanger ending. So excited additional chapters are coming!

Read the comment about your hospitalization; godspeed on your recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MIXED review...

I HATE incest & sex in the church!!!! Trust me I just skimmed over those parts quickly b/c The title of your story shows so much promise. Kennedy & Lexi both had appointments with some school official, they were nervous yet NEVER attended the appointments. Lexi put nail polish remover on the door key pad yet the "Girls" never went back to check on the most frequently used numbers. Lexi had to see a tutor or some such individual twice /wk. yet NEVER went. Lexi get's to call Abigail's dad George yet, nothing from that story developed. Lexi could have asked George to invest the left over money for her. Lexi is NEVER disciplined for being a "Man". I hope you are well now. I would like to see where you go with this. Perhaps upon graduation Lexi can get a job as Abby's personal secretary. A degree in Psychology is worthless just like one in Sociology, Political Science and Women's Studies. Name 1 invention by a woman. Can't huh? This is likely b/c women think Laterally and men Linearally. Anyway get well soon. I am curious to see how you wind this up. God bless you ;-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope to see more

This story had riveted the whole way through. I hope you are able to get your personal stuff all in order and feel good about publishing more. You can’t let poor Kennedy go without finding the answer to her questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope that you are feeling better!

Can’t wait for the final three chapters! This has been an amazing journey! I know that it’s been a long time since this chapter has been uploaded and some people have given you a hard time, but you have way more supporters than haters! We’d love to read what you have written for the rest of this series! We love all of the hard work that you’ve put in, bringing Lexi into our lives! Please don’t disappoint us! We love you and hope that all is well in your life!

Thank you so much,

Just one of your many adoring fans

GuiltySockGuiltySockover 4 years ago
I Don't Deserve This Luck

Just discovered this series a few days ago and blazed through it. It's a little rare for erotic stories to pique my interest to point that I read it when I'm not even looking to masturbate. I'm happy to report that your tale has made that list. Lexi just absolutely sucked me in (Giggity), to the point that I was bawling during her rejection and again when she was accepted.

I was a little worried when I saw this chapter was from last year and just had to investigate a little further. Found your Twitter and saw the last message about the next chapters being close to release. Immediate elation. I don't want it to end but know it must. If all good things must come to an end, then we should count our blessings that we've had Lexi in our lives this long. Thank you so much for sharing her journey, it was breathtaking.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago
Epicness.

I tend to be very sporadic on lit, and have been on an extended hiatus. I started reading this two days ago, quickly realizing I'd read it before, but only a few chapters in. Let me just say; "Wow; what a ride!" You've done an incredible job of building tension, building characters, keeping the eroticism high without redundancy, and yet...maintaining a degree of realism. This isn't too far fetched to be believable.

Some will take exception to the use of "transsexual", as many of the TG community feel that to be a derogatory word, but I don't share that opinion. (I'm on the TG spectrum myself) Lexi is not only living as a female, she's taking steps to physically get there, so TS *does* work from a semantic view. TG, however would be a more widely accepted label for her.

FuninkiltsFuninkiltsover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I read this story with great anticipation for the next chapter. I shall re read this story over and over for the sheer pleasure of both Lexi and myself. Thank you very much. Well done.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome

Awesome by far best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I do wish that their is more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I feel like the issue of ID would have come up before the airport itself. Maybe when she was getting her passport? I mean, I can't really see Alex having one, so surely Lexi would have encountered pproblems when she tried to apply using her old ID? Surely even the US has provisions for transitioning and changing your documents over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You.

Hi, I’m just gonna rip this bandaid off. Tonight you changed my life. I’ve been having this mental battle for years now. It started with futanari porn and me telling myself it was just hentai. Many many more similar thoughts after that. And then I found this series. And while I was reading this chapter I wished I could be Trevor. I wished I could be him so so bad. And I realized, there’s not doubt about it. I like girls with dicks. And also because of this series, I’m not ashamed of it. So thank you for making me feel more comfortable in my own skin. It means the world to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how you show that even when one person doesn't accept you another might accept you heart and soul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2280 Followers
Okay, it has been a while since I've done a real update. I am on Twitter, at @SoB_Erotica. I talk shop with other writers, engage with fans, and generally have a good time. Due to work/life conflicts, I needed to suspend my Patreon effort for the time being. If you've read my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES