All Comments on 'Scott and Connor Ch. 04'

by YesterdayOnceMore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More PLEASE

That would be awesome, please and please give us more.

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
this is turning into ...

... an Amazing Series - I'm definitely in Lust with these guys! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a perfect way to have your first time... for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
perfection

Cant remember ever having read such a perfect first time. They both loved it.

Scott got broken in beautifully. He is hooked for life. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I'm really enjoying his story and the connection between the two boys, but could we have some longer chapters? I mean I'd personally rather wait longer for a chapter that's more than a page long. That's just personal preference though keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like it too

The plot is not terribly original (at least not so far, though that may change) but the execution is different. The conversation and POV of Scott are also engrossing. I rarely find the POV of the let's just say 'less dominant' character as fascinating as the POV of the 'more dominant' one, but here I love Scott's POV and don't regret not having Connor's at all. I agree about the longer chapters. You reeled us in with 2 pages in the first chapter (which is still short), you gotta give us at least that. Yeah, I will wait the extra few days for longer chapters too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Just what I was looking for. Hope this is the start of a long, hot romance. Your writing is great. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was my favorite chapter so far. Two reasons: Connor was more vulnerable while he was allowing Scott to enter him and that made their relationship seem more balanced than it has ever seemed before. Plus there were no repeated blocks of text from your other stories to be distracting. This finally feels like it is going in a new direction where Connor may actually really care for and even love Scott. I questioned this before, maybe because in the other story where the text was reused, the character of the neighbor’s bad boy nephew was a total selfish loser prick who only cared about himself getting off and was a complete dirtbag.

bryan10095781bryan10095781about 2 years ago

Hot story, well-written. It grabs the readers attention! Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous