All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 30'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
You made it...

...here you are at the end of the path. 30 days of paying attention to yourself, giving yourself a little time to explore and enjoy being you. You should be feeling a little more alive, a little more aware, a little more assertive and self confident. Its all those good chemicals that you have released into your blood from having at least one orgasm a day.

Welcome to you....

Oh yes. what's the reward, apart from all the above? Tell me how it was for you and we shall see, you have to show me you took the journey. So many already have, are you going to join them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I can't believe this is over and I can't believe how much I came over the past month! Your voice turns me on so much, has me dripping just thinking about it long before I've started listening each day. Today was definitely no different, left dripping and moaning by the end of it, my arm aching from fucking myself so hard. I just want more now. I'll definitely be listening to daddy's philes next and going through everything, I just want more and more. And I'll be relistening to these for sure. Thank you for turning me into such a slut. The ones where we were in public were some of my favourites, as well as any where you fucked me hard and got really into it, It felt like you were really there with me and I always came the hardest from that. And any time I thought of you stroking yourself for me, cumming with me, maybe stroking yourself whilst recording who knows but it always made me drip the most. Something to think about? Maybe but thank you. I might just keep cumming for the rest of the morning now.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Enjoying coming a lot does not make....

... you a Slut!

We all need to feel the pleasure that is sex, the intimacy, the arousal and want. It gets our blood pumping and our passions riled. Too often we try and tone it down, suppress our needs because of ‘what people may think’. We are all sexual creatures and need release for our well-being.

If feeling a little naughty, a bit wicked or bad spices our arousal, so what? If it harms no one else, as the adverts tell us, ‘Just Do It!’

Get back into the habit of feeling good about ourselves, feeling alive in every respect, go on have another orgasm, their good for you....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I made it, I feel like I should receive a certificate for completion?

smotpsmotp7 months agoAuthor

Congratulations are in order for all who make it to the completion of the 30 day task. You should be feeling quite wonderful and have that well fucked glow. Now is not the time to slack, you should determine to continue to meet your daily orgasm obligation and Please Me...

P.S What sort of Certificate of Masturbatory Merit would you consider fitting?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How about some type of scroll to commemorate the occasion?. In addition, advanced students might learn of further opportunities?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
716 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...