All Comments on 'Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amusing

Completely nuts, of course, but amusing.

It would have been hotter with more sex scenes and more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
phew

That was very long but good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice story

Great story. I look forward to next years nude secretary day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

More offices should take up the custom. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bizarre

It’s a weird concept. Amusing but bat shit crazy. Gotta say it’s hardly a progressive company, after all no male secretaries and the only jobs held by women are secretarial.......just sayin’. That would be where suspension of disbelief comes in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Story Needs A New Section

Literotica should create a new section for stories that are consensual, but could never happen in the real world, yet still are erotic and fun. How about sexually incorrect?

As for this story, well it's so sexually incorrect, so wrong, so forbidden, yet why I am as hard as a rock right now? Who said sexuality had to make sense.

Five stars!

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 6 years ago
I loved it!!!

I loved this story....especially the “cum bath” so hot! I would have rubbed it all over me like it was lotion!!! This story had my pussy tingling all through it. Hope there will be more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tedious

Too much repetition, though multiple story lines was a good concept.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

entertaining is all I can say, plus I gave it a five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was inspired

Well, I must say my pussy got very wet when Julie decided to strip. Feeling horny as heck, I got in my car and drove out of town. I pulled off the road and took all my clothes off and drove on. It was late at night, pulled into a Seven Eleven, that had no cars parked out front. I went in with just my keys and purse. There was what had to be a college student there studying with an open book. The expression on his face was priceless. I had notified the candy bars display was directly behind me when I walked in, so I asked whether they had any Pay Day candy bars. He stuttered yes and pointed behind me. So I turned around spread my legs and bent other looking for it, a grabbed one.

Still inspired by the story I said this was his pay day too. Then told him he could feel me up but only if he locked the door and agreed to lick my pussy till I came. He ran to the door, locked it. I was one the counter with my legs spread open. I was so horny, I came bucking wildly in three minutes, as his hands also played with my nipples as well. I kissed him goodbye and drove home. Need to do that again sometime!

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 5 years ago
Not as good as the first two

This story is really unfocused. You also missed a really big opportunity with the photo shoots. You could have had Shia and Monica do a pictorial together.

notwalterwhitenotwalterwhiteover 5 years ago
COnflicted Boner

This story was very easy to access, easy to follow. I enjoyed myself through most of it, but it wasn't without flaw. Some of the storylines and motivations stretched my suspension of disbelief, especially the one with Julie. While I think the idea of a Nude Secretaries day is a fantastic idea, I don't know if the amount of sex going on in the workplace would really fly in many places outside of say, Wall Street, especially with the frankly misogynistic tone that permeated things throughout. Still, credit is given where it's due, and you have very obvious skill when it comes to crafting a very coherent story.

dadacdadacover 5 years ago
Well...

I like this series, that's the reason I get them 5 starst each and favorited them. I just love CMNF and ENF erotic stories, I even wrote 2 chapters of mail girls world stories.

And for that reason first two instalments are so much better, that bukkake on conference table and sex at job interview in this one was so "out" of this genre. You develop nice "world" here with your series, don't blow it up. It's voyeur section, not non-con. And while I liked how you developed the story, it's lenghtly, 10 pages is awfull lot for this form. I know you must develop a background for two gorgeus women, plus some story given to old character, which I very much liked, but most people don't. Thank goodness and I was fan of first two chapters so I read it to the end, but this is first story on literotica which I read which was on 10 pages. My previous record were 8 pages long stories.

I also liked your going to out of Levinson, in that clothing store and secretary Genevieve, so maibe you can get us a story about that shop in some of new stories? And do it soon, you don't need to wait several years for new chapter to post it. Cheers!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 5 years ago
great story

I enjoyed this series very much. I hope there are more chapters. Julie's adventures during her interview were a highpoint for me. The addition or exploration of reluctance issues does not undermine the CM/NF theme or the exhibitionism. The characters really come into their own over the course of the series, especially in the CEO"s daughter chapter. I'd love to read more.

bike4twobike4twoalmost 5 years ago

Fingers crossed that the nude secretaries might make an appearance in this year's Nude Day Contest!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 5 years ago
Next year ...

Wow! Wonderful. I love it. More, please.

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
very good office story

lot of people are acting in reasonable way. But for a contest I wouls sy 10 pages are to much to read.

KandyKumzalotKandyKumzalotover 2 years ago

10 pages!? WTF?!? Do it in 2 or don't bother!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL very funny, imaginative thanks for writing it

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Thank You for this Long Nude Day at JT Levinson. Well told with lots of characters telling their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next Nude Secretaries Day ?

TotzmanTotzmanover 1 year agoAuthor

I've started work on the next Nude Secretaries Day. This might be the longest one yet, but I hope to have it finished in time for next June's Nude Day contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i commented on sharking day 2 next Nude Secretaries Day will be good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I caught up to the Nude Secretaries Days Storys and i am looking forward to June

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Monica so naughty :)

TotzmanTotzman11 months agoAuthor

So..... unfortunately I DON'T think I'm going to have the next Nude Secretaries Day story done in time for the 2023 Nude Day story contest. The story has run way longer than I anticipated, with a bunch of new characters and plot threads from the original timeline as well as the prequel stories coming together in this next one. It's a massive story and probably too long for a story contest anyway. I should have the story finished sometime this summer.

Sorry about this but I hope it will be worth the wait. There will be a lot more naked women in this next one and even dirtier things being done to them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK wait will be worth

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Naked Woman dirtier things sounds good Monica is my favorite

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK nsd is awesome

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

July or August?

TotzmanTotzman9 months agoAuthor

July I think. I'm pretty close just lots of proofreading left to do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At totzman

yuhu 🍻

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

July cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous