All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 20'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FabGMxFabGMxover 5 years ago
I like the subplots

Of Kelly and Michelle... i think that those are ones that come around like the most developed so far, things with Amanda are going slowly, Val have the boundaries of their relationship well defined, Maya still a enigma. But i like the fact that of all the people was Michelle's husband who put the girl to think.

Good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new Chapter, but short

Good chapter to the series. Like that you put them out over the summer with a schedule to look forward to. Are you adding a Latino to the harem? In Whitewash League you introduced a Latino woman. And in Subcontinent you said 5 women with a Latino!

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 5 years agoAuthor

@Anon: Was it short? I thought it was at the typical length. Yes, there will be a 5th girl who is a Latina. I’ve just been trying to find a good story reason vs. Shoehorning her in. Glad you noticed that subtle hint in Scandal :)

@Fab: Michelle’s subplot has evolved almost by accident. The hubby was going to be a generic cuckold but whatever reason years ago, I shifted gears and just made a more interesting symbiotic relationship. The Gale subplot, once more fleshed out, might annoy some section of the fan base cause it’s more yakuza stuff. So those who don’t like Rising Sun won’t like her subplot.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 5 years ago
Great to see a new chapter

I hope Amanda has her cracker gangbang and gets caught by Michelle or Valerie. Always look forward to your next chapters

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Very good

Don't get Amanda in the harem though she's a high risk low return commodity, what with std and all yeah just get her a gangbang where her husband catches and bursts his veins

FseriesFseries12 months ago

I must have miss read the part where Gale is Kelly.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacher12 months agoAuthor

@FSeries: Her full name, 'Kelly Gale', is first mentioned in chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came for the "plot" and stayed for the plot. Very good job in the story and not just the porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1359 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES