All Comments on 'Cat Fight Ch. 30: Family Final'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
falizurefalizurealmost 6 years ago
The story comes to a close.

This story has been a great read and while i do have to say the end felt a little hastened, probably in part because of being broken up it did provide a satisfying end where a end should be, the story is told and things are as they should be, that said, who knows what else could be going on in this universe ;).

Pars001Pars001almost 6 years agoAuthor

sneaky aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Damn good series. Thank you for the time and effort you have spent on it.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

A long time coming but a fantastic story. Thank You.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

I would like to also thank you for a great story. I am sure one day to read it again. I am sad that it had to end for at times I laughed and other times I cried which made for good fun reading. Take care pars .

MackBobMackBobalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you pars001, for a great story! I enjoyed it immensly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a Fun Fun Story to Read!

This is truly a "tail" (every pun intended) to be read time and time again. Consider combining the Musteteers, space travel, time travel, and the intrigue of the royal court made up of various feline species. I have just finished my second reading and have enjoyed it more the second time around. I love the cast of characters enjoying the development of each by the author. Well done Pars001!

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 3 years ago

So many people malign the Space Opera genre, yet I enjoy this guilty pleasure so much. Many thanks for giving me something fun to read,

wraith42uswraith42usabout 3 years ago

Was a really good story until the end. Needed a bigger finish otherwise 4.5 throughout.

zmaybezmaybeabout 1 year ago

What a fun and enchanting tale. Your mind is amazing to keep things moving at such a quick pace, yet still keeping the details relevant. And thank you for completing the story. So many wonderful stories on this site seem to just stop with mo finish for the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2201 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES