All Comments on 'Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 01 - Intro'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do not listen to her

It was good. I want to read the next chapter.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
I like the honesty

Even though this isn't for everyone I like that you shared a honest feeling with us all. How boring is life if you can't stretch out, even in your own imagination.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I'm interested to see where you take this. All the best sex involves intimacy so I wonder how he will react.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Awful

Too bad as u r a decent writer, but your plot is terrible.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

women are not men , She gets a bigger cock and she (as most all women) fall in love over great sex. Your opening Pandora's box. I hope she leaves you. All these stories about women having other sex and still loving their husbands are pure bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Qestion?

Story has a hole.... What is in it for him?

He may want to watch, but past that, there is nothing but a mental illness.

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Intro

Great Intro and it has me wanting to read more. Ignore the negative comments from others. There seems to be a special breed of troll that lurks in the Loving Wives section and puts down every tale. The troll must be one f'ed up dude!

Back to your story...I like the relationship your couple has and how they freely share their fantasies with each other. They are going to have a good time with this and I don't see them having any problems with what they are getting into.

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanx for the feedback

I appreciate all of the feedback, I know the story is not for everyone. As it is my first go, I am still feeling my way through how best to put it all down in a cohesive manner. Much of these ideas are fantasies, and I add my own spin to make it hotter for me (hotwife wanting bigger cock), that kind of thing.

For those that enjoyed the story, I have the second part almost ready, I am just cleaning it up. Getting an editor would probably be good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"as I imagine her sucking off another man."

This is as far as any sane man with balls could read. With 2 destroyed marriages behind them, what is one more I guess. The next chapter ends in the typical tragic fashion, as they both lose all love and respect for the other and she and Jose start meeting secretly for the greatest and most audible sex ever. He overhears how much she loves Jose and dedicates her pussy exclusively to him, while disrespecting her second ex-hubby. The gutless wonder either slinks off into total cuckoldry or BTB (Burns Them Both) and they all never recover from Death, Detention and Divorce.

Pick a new couple and start again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Be Careful Going Forward

You've introduced the possibility. Keep it believable.

Does Jose just jump your wife's bones the moment he learns that you're OK with it? Or is he reluctant to do anything more than flirt because he doesn't fully believe this offer is real? So what does your wife do about that? Some tension is always good in a dramatic situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Good start. You have baseline story going. I am interested in where you take the story. Please write more.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
DarkBreezly

You wrote:

My wife and I are in our early 40s, happily 12 years in to our second marriages. Both of our first marriages ended in infidelity on our spouses' part, and that led to a few years of mistrust and conflict, that we successfully worked through.

If your first marriage ended because she fooled around and you had issues after that why would you even consider a repeat?

You wrote:

I have told her about my submissive side that wants to be pegged, which she found surprising, but was very supportive.

Was the reason your first marriage ended is because she wasn't supportive of her lover doing you in the ass? Maybe she didn't want to share.

You wrote:

"First," I began, "When one of us is uncomfortable with anything going on, it ends, no discussion."

Second, complete honesty between us, and with Jose." She looked at me confused for a second, "you mean we have to tell him you know?"

"Third, he can't be your go-to friend. I don't want you to go to him with things that you feel you can't tell me, or be your confidant. That just opens up too many chances for something more emotional. I don't want to be one of those cuckolds that gets humiliated by their spouse. I am doing this because I think the idea of this is so damn hot. I do not want you to replace me with him on any level."

"Yep, just one last thing. If you feel like you are getting too attached or too emotional, which is possible, you must be totally honest and end it. Nothing can come between us."

Well contrary to your beliefs something will come between you, his massive cock. No matter how well you plan he will feel empowered and if you are a submissive he will exploit it.

I guess as Tazz wrote in another comment,'Once a cockold, always a cockold'.

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Some clarity

Once again, I appreciate everyone's comments. I am keeping a close eye on things as this is my first story and I want to understand my audience.

For some of you, I will drown in a pool of my own weak, cuckold tears as my life burns down around me in utter failure. I get it, this story is not for you.

For others, this strikes a chord or hits something that you find interesting, but perhaps things are lacking. I will continue to work on my story telling, writing, character development, etc to try and tell a better story. I have to start somewhere.

And some of you seem to be wondering what I am trying to do or say. As with most things, the fantasy is much better than the reality. This situation, in reality, could very well go the way that some of you indicate, a crater of another failed marriage. But, that is just one version. In my version, I live in a perfect world and everything works out the way I envision. Situations and scenarios are embellished or enhanced for the sake of the story. My wife does not like big cock, for example, that is what I think in my head. It's the fantasy that gets me and my wife going, so I write what gets me, and us, excited. If every book or movie was based upon reality, how often would they just end up in utter failure. It's the one in a hundred scenario we hang on to in these movies, and I suppose I need to present that a little better to give you belief that things could work out the way I write them. What I love is being able to be open and honest about the way I feel, both in my writing and in life, is what gets me off.

Thanx for reading, the next part will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good fantasy

This is a good start. I don’t understand the comments that try to psychoanalyse your motives. You made it clear this is a fantasy and from my perspective, a healthy way to express it. Keep writing.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Right idea, wrong category

I only made it a few paragraphs in before I had to bail. I appreciate what you’re doing with this story, but if I don’t share your kinks it’s difficult to relate. You have the right idea about sharing your fantasies here, but you chose the worst possible category to do so. These readers will chew you up and spit you out.

I would highly recommend posting your next chapter in a friendlier category. If this story is heading toward pegging or sex with a transgender, there is a category for that. Although I have no doubt your wife is loving, the title of this category is so misunderstood it’s now pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a bad 1st effort

Of course the haters that can't stand having the exact same fantasy will neg you for it. In this category, you have to ignore them or it is the end of writing, because the moment you try to satisfy them, you can no longer write.

The fantasy you relate is very common, the reasons for it as myriad as the possible scenarios. They range from power and control to a need for humiliation, to basic sexual competition, or even rarely wishing the mate to feel pleasure. It is seldom about the wife, because if it is, typically they will cheat and try to keep it secret. The sharing aspect is to please their mate.

So, please continue, so far you have shown the typical reluctance, then acceptance, then next step is following through. Lots of emotions involved, which are difficult to describe. Have fun with it, and most will enjoy.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 6 years ago
A good start

A reread to catch small mistakes would produce a better finished product.

As you can guess from my username I am no stranger to this. A little jealousy, a little anguish can add spice to the experience as long as she devotes herself to hubby right after. Communication is key.

I look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maybe a good editor?

Would have improved this messy little tale. But it's the overall premise that didn't work for me. You have a happily married couple that, after infidelity ruined their first marriages are now considering engaging in acts similar to ones that caused their divorces. And you don't think that's beyond stupid? Have they gotten bored with their sex lives and marriage? Because they're heading down the road to another divorce. What happens when he realizes he IS jealous? What happens when she finds a man with a bigger cock and realizes her husband will never be able to satisfy her sexually going forward? What happens when she brings home some nasty disease and passes it along to hubby? What happens when she finds someone with more money or that she simply sees as her "soulmate"? This story is a recipe for disaster. I think she's looking for a way out of their marriage. That his submissive side is something she finds repugnant. Even for a fictional story, this is an awful idea. Poorly thought out drivel. Try again.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You’re not the worst writer

Yes, your story is a tired cliche, but you tell it competently.

And yes, the story has strong repressed homosexual elements. But the lead character comes right out and states that he dreams of being pegged and sucking dick, so at least the author isn’t as deeply in denial as most cuck writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like the setup

and eagerly look forward to the continuation.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

rsspetersrsspetersalmost 6 years ago
true cuckold

The ankle necklace should have an ace of spades charm. When your wife came home with no pants on. and you lying on the bed, she needs to tease you more, lifting her dress showing the mess, saying she has been naughty as usual. she needs to sit on your chest pinning your arms down, as she slides nearer to your mouth. helpless as you are, the aroma, gets you hard, now have I been there. memories that will last forever. perhaps you want to watch, what if she brings some one home what if, look forward to your next writings ch.02

Member201Member201almost 6 years ago
Gave you a 3*

It might have been more but the threatened gay shit took the score down.

LW readers don't like gay (nor do I) and their votes will reflect that.

Your writing is ok and the buildup is appreciated but only 5% of the readers like gay male shit and the other 95% will let you know they don't.

If you're going to continue put it in fetish or gay. Don't depend on the tags nobody sees them till the end, unless they check out the comments and the tags first. Most don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its possible, . . .

for someone to prefer hot dogs to steak or filet. For someone one to prefer poverty to wealth, disease to health, to prefer filth to cleanliness. There are people who find it sexually exciting to fuck a corpse, eat feces, stick their penis into the anus of a young child. Somewhere within the range of those perversions is the man who finds it sexually exciting to let other men fuck his wife, and in this story, his own ass. But like most of the possible preferences and perversions listed above, it is not normal human behavior, and for some of these perversions it unhealthy, even life threatening.

So when you write a story promoting abnormal sexual behavior, its disturbing, to a person of normal intelligence and human decency.

Write what you want. But you are writing a story about some really perverted and abnormal appetites. You will of course claim their sexual perversions are exciting, liberating, even beneficial to their marriage. You will of course be championed by the perverts and the sicko's who share your appetite for humiliation, submission, and denigration of marriage loyalty and fidelity. But in the end you will be writing a stupid unrealistic childish cartoon, of people who treat each other with contempt, disdain, and the farthest sentiments possible from love and respect.

Be sure to draw a mustache on all your characters. Or is that the remnants of the shit you are about to have them consume?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry chuck stories do not resonate

How can a marriage survive your fantasy. Once you commite to another relationship bad things happen. Trust is gone, sex has changed,commitment goes south

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the person who wrote comment "Its possible,..."

👍👏👏👏👏

You hit the nail on the head.

Can never understand how so many stories about disrespect can find their way into a category that one might think is about love and commitment.

Really, if you're going to have a lifestyle like some of these characters; why get married? That way no one gets hurt if their partner falls in love with someone else.

The moment you even think about being with someone else; something has come between you as a couple and nothing will be the same or sacred again.

The husband who shares his wife is not a husband at all and, can barely be considered a man; more like just a boy playing in a man's world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

WOW!!! Good Story I enjoyed reading it...It has a lot of similarities to when I confessed my wife Debbie about having a threesome (MfM) Now we get together 4 or 5 times a year and have some great sex with my friend Steve.

Looking forward to part 3....

R&D From Las Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How about talking to a therapist instead of posting here? It would be much more beneficial to your mental health.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY!

Not a bad first story. If you really want to keep this realistic, you may want to go lite on hubby’s acceptance of her screwing around with no harmful effects. That may work for a short while, but as someone who has been there and done that, once told me, sooner or later somebody falls in love or gets jealous, and the temptation for the bull to hold the hubby in contempt is just too strong. If you want a believable story, you better factor that in. If you do, you could have an outstanding submission.

As far as writing craft goes, your inexperience shows, but it ain’t all that bad. Your idea of getting an editor may be good, but I hope you have better luck than I did with that little task. After numerous ignored requests I decided to learn all I could about editing my own work and all can see the resulting disaster, but it’s my disaster and I’m learning.

I gave you a 4 star rating, since it’s your first. Remember to keep it real—women and men look at sex differently and it you want to be believable you MUST account for the difference. When it comes to sex. Men think with their cocks, women with their hearts.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 6 years ago
A good start

Well written for a first story. I like where it is going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Just another sissy boy wimp loser writing cuck wife sharing garbage poorly. I wouldn't brag about being married to a cum dumpster, but hey good luck with those antibiotics.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Started with a promise.

Or at least a claim the indicated a promise of imaginative writing. However, there was nothing new or imaginative here. 2*

gemeistergemeisteralmost 6 years ago
Bring on the 2nd installment.

I like your easy style. Not preachy like some, but a bit redundant at times. I understand the loving wife subject can be traumatic for some, myself included, but I also find it intriguing. With the wife openly exploring the possibility with her husband, this could be fun. I agree with another comment about the bull tending to heap abuse on the husband as a cuckold wimp. Jose already exhibits some of this trait, since he was making moves on the wife to the exclusion of the husband. However, that could be an interesting aspect of the story where the wife has to put the lucky bull/BFF in his place after he gets too big on himself. Unless the wife develops an emotional attachment, the bull/BFF is essentially a living dildo. Bring it on.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
No Thank You*

Thanks for the try.

richard_frichard_falmost 6 years ago
Great start.

Please keep going.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Our hero doesn’t want Jose to think . . .

. . . that he is the better man, yet as in 97% of LW stories, the wife’s lover has a far bigger dick. That was the most important part of the author’s description, repeated several times.

The protagonist wants to be pegged, we are told. How long before, instead of a fake cock, he’s getting the real thing from Jose?

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The comment section

I have to say, this is an entertaining place. I am not sure who reads the comments, but I find some of your rebukes to be quite imaginative.

I do gather the more constructive criticisms and appreciate the encouragements. Some things I know I did wrong, mentioning the whole pegging thing, huge mistake. I was trying to illustrate my range of thought, but that was unnecessary and most of the comments seem offended by that and are fixated. Ooops. Writing mistakes I expected, so I will try to hone my craft, the first few stories I expect to be bumpy until I find my voice. Jose having a big cock, another cliche I guess, but it was thrown in for my benefit, my wife does not like big cock. Probably an unnecessary characteristic, though someone mentioned they stopped at DD breasts. My wife does, in fact, have DD breasts so not sure why that was the deal breaker.

As for the realism, I don't quite get those comments. This is a fantasy story after-all, so writing these loving wives stories that all have to end in the relationships in balls of flame doesn't make any sense. Its like Mission Impossible never doing the impossible, the ring never making it to Mount Doom, the virus never getting uploaded in Independence day and we all die. OK, the last one was kinda stupid. My point is, this is fantasy so having the good guy win is part of the process. What I take from this is I didn't build in any realistic conflict to overcome, and that is fair, I will work on that. In my version of this story, it does work out.

Thanx again for all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding !! - Especially for a first

Outstanding !! - Especially for a first. I was really disappointed when the story stopped in mid-thought - THAT'S A GOOD THING !! you had my rapt attention.

BUT - reread the comment from Member 201. Then drop the gay aspect or change categories. In either case your writing is outstanding and I hope I'll be reading more in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, lifestyle newbies!

So many rules that end up broken quite easily! The moment the Hotwife becomes emotionally attached to her Bull/BF, all the other rules will progressively go away. Will the Bull really follow the cuck's rules? Will the Hotwife really side with hubby with all the NRE she will surely be feeling? It takes a strong woman to keep her feet on the ground and her priorities straight. The HW has the power and hubby can only trust her. She can be truthful but she can also spin the story in a way that will the cuck always wanting for more and even condition him to think that his sexual pleasure is dependent on her being pleasure by the bull(s).

So many male swingers become caged cuckolds as the years go by in the search for the next rush. The lifestyle is not for the faint-hearted and for every success story there are several tragic ones. Truly, be careful what you wish for because you might just get it!

I want to see where this story goes. I will be pleasantly surprised if the rules are followed because more often than not they aren't and this website is full of stories like those.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy v. Reality

A good story either (a) needs to work as porn, where it hits your kink and it doesn't matter how plausible it is, or (b) needs to work as non-porn, where the story's setting, characters and plot are plausible and engaging.

If you're going to write a story about a submissive husband that fantasizes about being fucked in the ass and having his wife suck a larger cock than he has, then for group A, it doesn't matter whether people are acting realistically because that's their kink, but group B will demand realism if that's not their kink (and well-done realism if that's their anti-kink).

Generally speaking, a large chunk of LW readers aren't here for the porn, they're more here for Dark Romance--stories which focus more on the relationship than the sex, and there's no guarantee that anyone is getting a happy ending. I'd say (and all opinions about categories are to some degree idiosyncratic) that Group Sex is for stories about couples swapping; LW is for stories about couples swapping and how that affects their marriage.

In this case, if the story is going to focus on the husband being a submissive who gets off on the emotions from seeing a better man fuck his wife, that sounds a lot like masochism to me, and I'd put it in BDSM. If it's more about a guy getting off on some specific kink (like getting pegged or small penis humiliation), you'd be better off in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved it.

and I'm excited to see where it goes. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good start

From my perspective it was quite good and realistic enough that I didn't need to suspend all sensibilities. I agree with your comment below, that this is fantasy so you can write it any way you envision.

On a personal level, I am a fan of the wife-in-a-bit-of-emotional-turmoil.... she thinks she wants to, but she's worried sometimes along the way about what this might mean or do to the marriage, but then she's overcome with desire... a bit of a see-saw, at least until she really goes for it. I think for me I would expect the wife to mull it over for longer than one night. But then again, you're simply moving along to the real test.

What I appreciate more than anything is an absence of cruelty in what you're writing here. I am not into harsh cuckolding or physical mistreatment or anyone being forced to do anything. Makes me feel sick. So if it's not a real scenario because of that absence, I don't care. I prefer your attitude and aim much more.

Thanks for writing! Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would she leave you?

She has everything, nice life, good income, all the cocks she can fuck, dumb ass wacc that lets her do anything. Whats not to like? She can have all the guys she wants without having to put up with anything, win-win for her. Who the fuck cares about the wacc, lower case on propose. But more or less just another formula story to soon be forgotten.

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 6 years ago
Superb beginning

Thank you for writing a hot-wife story that involves interplay with the husband as a lead up to the sharing, and especially thank you for not making it a cuckhold story!

There are voyeurs among us who are macho and protective of our wives, but get off on the fantasy.

I’m looking forward to the next chapter!

loveloverloveloveralmost 6 years ago
Well, well

You drew us all in, in just a day or two. Was it almost all men responding? Women waiting to see where it goes? You don’t have to please everyone or explain everything. Follow your bliss, let your story(s) write themselves. She’s hot, you’re a genuine bisexual trip, and Jose? Maybe he’s flirting with your buxom generous hipped loving Latina because he wants to lure YOU into letting him fuckyour eager virgin ass—and how about you fucking him, too? Well, this seems to be very MFM so far. Write and enjoy.....

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Not for me, but you keep going. A little more realism wouldn't hurt.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 6 years ago
Realism!

I find the story quite realistic, at least this part. I thoroughly enjoy seeing guys flirting with my wife at parties. She knows it and sometimes plays along and sometimes not. It never has gotten past that, but it certainly is very real!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 6 years ago
Hit the mark

Hey

A good story causes emotions from readers. This does that.

A good story had a realm of believability. This does that.

A good start and I’m off to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot story and fantasy is great but acting it out will be a problem. The fantasy involving people you know is also an issue because you are now showing you have feelings for friends, neighbors or coworkers etc.. It’s almost like taking a fun movie star hall pass list and doing it with a people you know list where it can actually happen, especially with a totally hot wife who all your neighbors are jerking off to fucking her already. To me this scumbag Jose is already disrespecting you by being a little to attentive to a married friends wife. He thinks he has a shot and is laying the groundwork. Weather you think your calling the shots or not he will take control once he fucks your wife . He’ll know she really wants him because she’s fucking him, he’ll know you concented but it’s his bigger dick that will be making her cum and mostly he will tell some of the guys because men can’t help but brag and it will be the gossip of the neighbors that you are a wimp faggot that can’t satisfy your wife and that she’s a pig who all will now think they have a shot to fuck her. Great as s story but don’t persue because I never heard of couples doing this and the marriage staying intact. What do you think he will think of you when she is gripping the sheets as he pounds her deeper and hard than you do or when he’s pumping her ass making her scream, the connection will be made between them and the secrets start and a you both will believe that if a connection starts she will break it off but if she’s loving his fucking she will not stop so easy. Also if he’s single and loves fucking her and she’s living near him and she’s hot and great in bed than he will keep trying. So now what a fight not a good situation to live around. I could never share my wife but if this fantasy is what you both want to try than go away on vacation somewhere and let her fuck some guy than you can join in and give her the threesome she wants and kill two birds with one stone. Fucking is primal and even among animals the male who takes over the heard or Group is the one fucking the female and you will instantly be reduced in his eyes and your wife’s even if she says never she will never see you in the same light . The guy will be pushing that point also the more he fucks her you will be replaced as the alpha and will lose complete control to him. A few guys I know over the years who love to fuck married woman will say how they know they have her and will wait after a few times of fucking her to start with the I’m bigger better comments and the wife will deflect for a bit but eventually they all submitted in the verbal abuse behind the hubbys back even if they don’t want to mean it but it makes there fucking hotter. The guys push there boundaries so they get a thing or two that she won’t do with hubby weather it be anal or sticking objects in her holes, or him rimming her or making her rim his ass , cumming in her mouth or definitely on her face. The absolute only times that this hasn’t destroyed a marriage that I know of is when one of the married couple is already cheating or ready to start cheating and by allowing the other to do the same to take the attention off themselves. Keep you story going it’s hot but don’t push this in real life , it will only end in disaster

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

never understood the voyeur, cuckold thing,, if i'm not getting extra, then she not getting any strange either,, enjoyed your other tale of the couple having a threesome with the husbands sister,, now that made sense,,at least to me,,and family incest is my fav kink anyway,,

its either 2 couples doing a full swap or not at all,,

BTW,,,,i would enjoy any illustrations you might want to add to your stories,,,"silkstockinglover" one of my fav writers,

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
So far so good

Like that they are talking about it, like that they have set solid rules.

Questions remains will Jose agree to the rule just to get into Jamie's knickers or will agree whole heartedly.

Will Jamie stick to the rules when the going gets tough.

My main critique would be that one of the fantasies she has is a MMF 3some, yet one of Brad's rules is he may watch sometimes (only sometimes), Jamie says she likes being watched ie while doing your fantasy for you, do mine for me and watch and wank. This is where I see the main opening for drama, cover all the bases or something will get through.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
What a first story

Everything - thoughts, details of physical interaction and desires - OMG! What a beginning of your interaction with your readers! Will be a great journey for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Start for a long story line to come.

I look forward to reading more from you along this path.

Please ignore the idiots that can’t think of anything other than to trash your story line. There and many men and women that really get off knowing that their significant others can be sexually satisfied by others without resorting to the things the trolls predict. While what the trolls predict can happen, it doesn’t always happen. There are many happily married couples that fully embrace and enjoy the lifestyle.

I appreciated your opening explanation of your desires. I enjoy reading how others see the experience.

This story had me very hard from the start as I often think about similar things involving my wife. I have told her of my desires and while she doesn’t wish to participate, she does participate verbally during sex which does get me going even more.

As for being with a trans woman, I too had this fantasy when I was younger and finally acted on it many times. It was fantastic! Even women marvel at the beauty of a well made up transsexual. I only desired oral sex with these women and I absolutely loved it. My current wife expressed displeasure with such things before we were married so I quit the practice. But, having done it, the memories of sucking off a beautiful trans-woman is still often in my mind.

You should take pride in the number of comments you have received. Pay attention to the positive comments and ignore the troll. Please keep writing!

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 4 years ago
Relatable

Wonderful series, well written and very relatable. We too have similar “rules”.

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeover 3 years ago
Finally! A "hotwife' story without cuckolding!!!

Bless you! Ive been looking for a story like this for a long, long time! Great pacing & character development. I actually care about the characters, which makes your story way more erotic! Now I'm going to read the rest of this story, and your others! Peace!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Hotwife, voyeur husband equals cuck any way you look at it.

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Wow! What an introductory chapter, looking forward to enjoying the next chapters. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a virtual re-write of one of my own experiences which lasted about 10 years before we all moved away, both towards the beach but some 300 klms apart. The other guy and me had been good mates, but at the time we all moved my wife and I were having a rough time due to a profound cultural change in her personal life--she went back to uni as a mature student chasing a new degree right when our kids were in a rural primary school--so the topic is both interesting and familiar.

I am not sure whether this is a fictional writing, or based upon real world experiences, but I have shared a lot of young women in my life and I can assure you that women rarely ever reveal their innermost feelings, especially when those feelings and/or thoughts involve another man to whom they find themselves attracted.

In my opinion this is not necessarily because they are untrustworthy or devious by nature--though I have heard many a reasoning to support such notions--but rather because of two profound influences in a woman's life; the first being that despite the empowering of women since the 50's technology boom--TVs and washing machines in particular--and the broadcast of feminist activism the power of the church's indoctrination that "good girls don't" along with the attachment of the 'slut' label by their own peers has caused the western woman to be extremely circumspect about what she will admit to and what she will keep her own counsel about. The other driving force is that despite our 21st century sense of sophistication the modern female is not all that much primally removed from her ancestors of hundreds of thousand years ago, and that is not all that different to the little birds which inhabit your gardens: find and attractive male with strong genes who will provide a safe nest and bring home the bacon...err...I mean, worms. When a woman has a cock in her cunt she is at her most potential state of vulnerability, and she will do or say nothing, or otherwise cover up anything, which will put herself at risk.

We can all rest assured that humans would not have made it this far if the female of our species was adventurous or forthright as their male counterparts!

So mate, at the risk of pouring a bucket of cold water over you and your story, if I were you I would be not so keen to describe our female partners of having such an honourable sense of veracity when it comes to any revelations about the desirability or otherwise of a stray cock of above average proportions, especially if the cocksman in question has managed to retain some reasonable quantity of blood in his big head.

Having to some extent slated our womenfolk herein, the question begs: Would we have them any other way? No way, Jose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkBreezly@DarkBreezly
634 Followers
Author and Illustrator 1 https://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/DarkBreezly/1570

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES