All Comments on 'JOI for Daddy'

by Babygirlmindy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Such the good girl for her daddy.. incredible audio Mindy.

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was one of the sweetest sexiest audios ever Mindy. I think I'm in love. Thank you Beautiful.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
It doesn't get any better than this.

I've given 5-star ratings plenty of times over the years, but this is one of those rare times when I wholeheartedly stand behind the sentiment, "Loved It - One Of The Best!!" Everything was spot on. An excellent fantasy, told in your sexy voice, and all done with top notch recording values.

Big hugs and li'l kisses, Babygirlmindy. Great job.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Very nice!

πŸ†πŸ’¦β˜”οΈπŸ‘πŸŒˆπŸ¦‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β£οΈπŸ˜‡

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Absolutely perfect

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Mindy’s voice is perfect! She could read me a technical manual and I’d love it. Add to that her creativity and imagination and you have a winning combination. But she doesn’t stop there, she has to ice the cake with that sweet, wonderful giggle. She is the perfect Baby Girl.

Her profile says to imagine her to be whatever you’d like. I’m sure many of us have a different idea of what she is, but whether she’s blonde or redhead, busty or small, shaved or trimmed she creates the perfect perfect fantasy.

I am so jealous of her Daddy. I hope he realizes what an honor and responsibility it is to have her as his Baby Girl.

Keep it up Mindy, you keep us β€œup”!

Insidious_FateInsidious_Fateover 5 years ago
love this!

show your love for her on a sight that allows a muse like this to have a patron. similar name to patron.

MseeksNaughtyFskypePhoneMseeksNaughtyFskypePhoneover 5 years ago
that was fun

enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My ear queen

You gave this amazing audio so pleasurable so sexy. I love you for that. I would really like to have you if It can happen. But this was the ear play I was looking for a very long time. So thank you MINDY darling to quench my thirst Babe. Love you tons. 😘😘😘

Subone1Subone1about 4 years ago

Really sexy and hot! Thank you!

timberwolfehowl101timberwolfehowl101almost 4 years ago
Great Story Teller!

Kept the entire story on-point, not just a "listen to me get off", but actually talking to you as if answering you on the other end. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a collection of pictures of cocks guys had sent me. A guy would call me and I'd find the right picture. It seemed to be a great turn-on for the caller when I acted like I was sucking him off. Most of the dick pics were provided by guys at work or someone I had met at a bar and went along with my request. In return I would provide a nice topless shot, It was a great way to get off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabygirlmindy@Babygirlmindy
441 Followers
Here to be your dream girl....imagine me how you like me. Want me blonde? Fine, I’m blonde. Want me brunette? Yes, sir. Short, tall, thick, thin, i don’t care how you dream me, just cum play with me. I am submissive, leaning more toward the little side. I like to be fucked ha...