All Comments on 'First Lover'

by Lucky Mann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well written

nice short, more on the later girlfriend dates might have spiced it up.

i know it is a minor point, but i have been told about several guys/ladies with the big C in the 1940s-60s period who had to use alcohol as pain med before they died. apparntly there was such a huge fear of morphene addiction docs were really pressed not to prescribe it, even if the patient was dying. stupid.

musicguy2003musicguy2003about 19 years ago
loved it

Loved it. I love it when people write the real thing. Thank you so much for writing it.

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
Who found who ??

Yes, it is a very good story, and speaking as one who has been there and Almost done that .. reading about our teenage years brings back memories. However I think that the description would be more accurate if it said that his first love found him. She was certainly in control and the fact that a condom (we called them rubbers back then) did not appear from her jeans would have been the clue that she knew exactly what she was doing and just maybe that she was looking for a one way ticket off the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Young love!

Very nice. Their break-up, near the end, may have been realistic - but was it necessary?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
first lover

brings back memories. i also had a girl friend named ann.

back then i never thought to use a condom. not need to. i NEVER came. we could fuck for 2 or 3 hrs at a time. one time i was fucking her, pulled out, she gave me a blow job, few strokes, the back to fucking her.

a buddy of mine also fucked her. he made her come for the first time. but not tell me how he did it. later i fucked her again few times. she had a car accident with 2 guys in with her. somehow her dad found out she was fucking anyone she could.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Short but sweet

I remember well the dates at A&W when I was a teenager, the only fast food restaurant in rural areas. My favorite was the Teen Burger, a cheese burger with cole slaw and bacon bits, it went well with the taste of pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous