All Comments on 'Xyta Challenges #1 — 100-1'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quite enjoyable, but I'm surprised...

...at how quickly you hit your orgasm point. Was that due to the excitement of performing for your public? Or do you simply get that orgasmic that quickly? If so, I salute you. I'll have to give that challenge a shot myself.

Keep up the challenges...and let me know if you need a bag of clothespins for your next one.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Soma

Heh, yeeeeeeeeah, I probably should have just used the massager.

When I'm using my fingers, well, I know exactly what, where and how I want it to go. Usually, no, I take far longer than that, but fingers combined with vague embarrassment and a little dash of 'performance jitters' set me off.

Curious though, since everything I do here, in a way, encourages voyeurism, it's odd that now I'm hyper aware of it.

Meh. So long as folk enjoy it. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So cute!

Oh my gosh, you're adorable. I really enjoyed this. I love the roleplays but I really liked this because it's fun and we get to enjoy your personality. I think you won, btw. Congrats! :)

AddieBrownAddieBrownalmost 6 years ago
Just WOW

After our last special time, Addie decided to gave it another go, Mistress. But to spice things up a little bit she went out and played a game, with headphones on and your... all your sexiness in her ears.

....that was one special walk. Hopefully no one really payed attention to how wobbly her steps turned or how she was actually dribbling most of the time. Actually, a water break was needed somewhere midway lest she'd have to find another way of concealing that.

Also, still hasn't learnt to carry spare undies so...

You did awesome, Mistress! ;)

shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
this is one of my top 5

God I looooooooooooooooove this. Oh God

shygayshhortshygayshhortover 5 years ago
please

Force me to do that while you're touching me

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50salmost 5 years ago

Fabulous. I think you definitely won, the first time anyhow luv. Was a joy to listen to you. I’m just arriving at the office... 100, 99, 98... ;-)

OttawaGuy xo

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: OttawaGuy50s 07/23/19

Haha, I certainly feel like I won!

Thanks for listening, pet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I’m sure that you won with your fingers being able to just edge yourself. I was disappointed to hear that your vibe toy was burnt out. Betting that if you did go get yourself a new hitachi, you wouldn’t even make it to 50

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1240 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...