All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 08'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i hope

like i said i hope her father finds out and pulls the gravy train away so she will finally have to go to work ... and find out how the other half lives .. then maybe she will become a pro and fuck everybody for money ..loike she really wants and deserves now ... be real

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Still loving it!!

I love this story --- it is the very first thing I look for each day!!!!

Ignore those who just don't get the feelings and emotions you are writing of and to!

Thanks.....more more more

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
I love it I love i I love it

I love this series, the characters show depth, and emotion. There is a classic struggle within Allison, of what she really wants. I really like stories like this...maybe if certain other anon posters would wake up and realize that the stories are just that, stories...(Well unlike Tonya Teaser, completely factual down to the smallest detail...LOL)!!!

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did that one Anonymous poster

Get royally screwed in some relationship? lol...why in the world do you keep reading if you hate the story so much. Just get over yourself and your guilty fascination with it. It's a good story...a STORY...deal with it.

Awesome job again, as usual. Can't wait for the next one.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good chapter. Only thing that would have made it better is if they had ended up in a threesome. Maybe they should have tied him up. Keep them coming.

serbas01serbas01over 11 years ago
Yet another great one!

Really?? More comments about her being a prostitute? Can't come up with any new material, huh? How sad....

Anyway, the story was great. :) Only thing that would have made it better would have been if they turned around and Roger was standing there with his jaw on the ground. ;)

Thanks again Golden for another great story!!!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

It sounded a mazing make a flim please

Tylerelli@Gmail.com email me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES