All Comments on 'Sexy Mandy and Nikki Do the Bagboys'

by BAD BOY BILL

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

If a bit unrealistic. I get the risk factor in public sex, but a more secluded setting-around the back of the building, or off in a corner, would work better. And, please, learn how to use an apostrophe....."mom's....orgasm's.....finger's." Those are all plurals, and do not get one. It's a minor point, but getting the grammar details correct makes the story read a lot easier. All that said, I'm looking forward to the boys banging and sperming those two married sluts.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you..

I apologize for bad punctuation..needs editor....The boy's get a chance to slam those peckers in Mandy and Nikki's bums..while Jimmy's mom eats the creamy desert..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one more chapter

I think this deserves another chapter

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 5 years ago
Rough and raw!

Rough, crude and raw! Loved it! The dialogue created a raunchy image of two whores, the kind of women I dream of meeting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

As crazy as this story is I got caught up in the action. Hopefully Jimmy's mother will get an afternoon she'll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whom?

No one uses whom in a sex story. 'Who had

Your or you're yep you need to buck up on the grammar.

Pure filth but written like 14 Yr old.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous once again you got to the point..Yes didn't have Grammarly back then but still, I think I was jacking off like a 14-year-old when I wrote it..no excuse..but yes pure filth...Mandy of Southern Charms said the same thing..she loved it.. Check my other stories I can take criticism..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBAD BOY BILL@BAD BOY BILL
114 Followers
High toned son of a bitch with a smoke and pee fetish also love mature women who fuck and suck mutts...big clits get A+ Into Cougars and K-9's..My characters are based on Sexy Mandy from Southern Charms and Erotic Nikki In 2009 Mandy fucked my ass and smoked Mores 120's the en...