All Comments on 'Sneaking In'

by rhetorik

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good start

good start, but leaves quite a bit of anticipation...part 2 needs to give us more info..

stevaroonistevarooniabout 19 years ago
Subtle but yes, more!

Very nice built-up. The anticipation has certainly run its course, no? Now, for the revelation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good job but you need more info on pt.2

great but pt. 2 should be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story,when is the next chapter

what should happen next is the son and mother give away what is going on by Tim moaning mom as he cumms inside his mother's pussy.then both look at Dylan.Dylan says thier secret is afe with hiim on 1 condition since Tim's mom was Dylon's mother's friend .and he had always wanted his mom in his bed.He asked them for thier help getting his widowed mother into bed.the plan was to invite both mom's for diner and wine and get mom very drunk ,happy and horney.then get Tim's mom to get her loose enough to say she needs to get laid and as things getting deeper get her to admit she would love to sleep with her own son Tim.Then Tim's mom take her by the hand guides her to the empty bed of her son Dylon.Then she undresses her friend and leaves her naked in the bed.ready for her son.then Dylon sneak into the bed he starts eating her pussy.then as she gets hornier he mounts his mom ,the mother gives in to lust from her son's licking her pussy.she encourages him to cum inside her very willing,tight pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous