All Comments on 'Hands Off'

by Texguy84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TaibreamhIonTaibreamhIonover 18 years ago
WOW

I loved it.......just the right amount of every element...my pussy and I both thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Denise - Hot Blonde MIlf

I miss having a man touch me like that!

Callie8Callie8over 15 years ago
Liked it

Loved the humor in the story. The story was over pretty quickly... would have liked to see some more.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
Friendly massages frequently lead to more intimate contact

John's experience with Monica echoed many of my own encounters when offering to massage others. As my techniques and experiences improved, I enrolled in massage schools and became a Certified Massage Therapist 19 years ago.

I'm retired now and living in Naples, Florida, but I still enjoy giving erotic massages to men and women. I no longer charge for these sessions, because of the pleasure I get from watching the receivers' satisfied reactions when they achieve their mind-blowing happy endings.

I also get pleasure in reading well-written massage stories like this one. Texguy84 is a talented writer, and I look forward to his further contributions to this site. I encourage other readers to offer friends friendly massages, because they often lead to results as described in Hands Off.

JRavenJRavenabout 13 years ago
Mmm... Massage me...

Great writing, Tex! Could have been a little longer. It ended before my climax. Jenny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexguy84@Texguy84
108 Followers
Oh my this thing hasn't been updated in a while! So, howdy! I'm from Texas, I'm in the military, and I have a variety of hobbies including writing. Thus far, the vast majority of anything I've written has been porn, but at least it keeps the writing muscles in shape! Y...