All Comments on 'The Fenyx Lounge'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impressive

Damn that was good. VERY different from the usual bro/sis incest stories. Krista got a lot more money? Discrimination!!!! As if Sean cared. I would dearly ,ove to read more of these two working and loving at the club. Moving in together seems a no brainer but you're the writer. Well done.

3 stars

DragonRider55

TxbearccTxbearccalmost 6 years ago
Genuinely awesome

That was a fantastic story! I've not read anything like that before now. Interesting story line, so much different than other bro/sis stories. I also enjoyed the complete lack of vulgarities that are so common with most erotica stories. I found the characters to be believable, not uncharacteristically or disproportionately endowed. A real winner in my book! Thank you!

Mark737Mark737almost 6 years ago
Wow.

Never read a brother/sister from this angle. Very inventive. Hard to tell that it was just slapped together as you said it was.

Maasstad010Maasstad010almost 6 years ago
Superbe!

Great story! Nice build-up. Compliments all around. Hope for a follow-up.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Hot and fun. No unnecessary drama. Just enough character development.

The build up is obviously key to a story like this, and it was well handled here. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* from me

I really can't believe someone has rated this story down based on the author's user icon

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
five stars

and nothing less...great read and hope you'd get inspired to do a sequel for a hot romance to develop in there....thanks

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
OK

I the story is cool but what keeps me from really liking is I the thought process of this dude and his behavior, he was a wuss for majority of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
expand the players

It's your tale, but if you thought about including Cindy for a threesome in a performance I don't think anyone would complain.

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606almost 6 years ago
By at story. Kept me hard!

Great build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING 5*

loved it through and through. Great stry with believeable characters! Can't wait for more!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 6 years ago
A Ten

I can't remember reading a story as good as this one. I wish it could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hott In Every Way

More, please. Five stars!

SchakaSchakaalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

A refreshing twist on sibling sex! The build up was excellent, especially showing aspects of a "normal" life. You effectively avoided the rhetorical trap of "I've always lusted over my sister...etc, etc! 5,!

fuze33fuze33almost 6 years ago
The best!

This is hands down my favorite story I've ever read on this site. I'm always looking for a good accidental incest. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

More please,

Definitely worth of the 5-star rating, I would love to read another chapter, what happened next, does Cindy find out they are brother and sister, does she offer them more for knowingly committing incest, do they start to recognise anyone in the audience.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
Fun & Sexy

Fun & sexy story, even if a little slow in beginning build up. But as the brother and sister each were in the financial situation, the logical answer was for them each of them to go to St Fenyx. I didn't think their first night would be with each other, but after amazing fi show by each of with a different partner, they would have been brought back and put together.

Next chapter would add Cindy in three-way, as she seems interested in the sexy bodies of both siblings and how hot they make the audience!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
10 Hard Ons

Incredibly sexy story. Please continue.

swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
hot

needs a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope there is more

5* From me. I don’t say this often, but I hope you continue on with this story. There could be so many interesting angles to this. Well done!

darkdance69darkdance69almost 6 years ago
5 *'s

I enjoyed it, nice story. My only complaint is that Sean seemed to brood and spend to much time beating himself up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

I love incest stories where family membera perform for an audience. Whether it be recorded for underground porn distribution, webcam or in front of a live audience. I wish you could continue the story of these two great characters.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Sean and Krista have great jobs--fucking one another for fun and profit. How much better could it get than that?

Great story. Good luck in the contest.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 6 years ago
Wow

Not generally my kink of choice, but well written, and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If I were them...

... I'd stop having sex with each other *except* at the Fenyx. That's a sweet gig -- close to $300K per year between them! To keep getting invited back, they need to keep the show fresh and exciting. And that means drawing out the "new relationship energy" -- not to mention the mind-blown incest energy -- as long as they can.

And if I were the author, I'd think that those conflicting desires -- for each other vs. for big bucks -- shows great promise for a sequel.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Very Good

I really liked this story! What a life these two are going to have. Please don't turn this into a threesome if you add a serial - I really think that a serial would not do justice to the original story, anyway.

There were a few mistakes, typos I imagine, but they didn't detract from the quality of the story - a product of rushing, no doubt.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is there gonna be a chapter 2?

Cause I’d like to see what you have them do next!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 6 years ago
Sorry, it was an accident!

In all reality, this story was amazing and I planned on a five star, but date and exhaustion lead to this mishap. For that, I apologize. The story was fantastic, the characters relatable and sex hot. If you keep writing,then I'll reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Not usually my thing but very good, the dude was a bit of a dick to his friends but other than that, very good

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Lots of comments from gorilla guys but I figured you might want to hear from a woman. OMG, a lesbian at that. This was really wonderfully written. A nice twist on the normal bro/sis Incest story & the writing was excellent. The sex scenes were incredibly hot. It was really good reading about an empathic intelligent man struggling with the Incest issue while the sister was more of a "perv". AL in all this was superb. 5 stars, but you deserve more. Thanks for giving us a really excellent read.

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 6 years ago
Very nice 5*+ story

We liked it a lot. The descriptions and scene setting are excellent. We know it's a contest story, but want to know how they end up... -MM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

I truly was impressed with the writer and his story telling ability. While reading I had a pleasurable accident inside my trousers. Guess I was thinking about when my younger sister and I had sex so many years ago. I dreamed that my sister Kathy was again riding me and I was lubricating her with my fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thats the good stuff

You have some good stuff here buddy, its the perfect story for a quick and amzing read, it lacks story and emotion but this is the type of stuff we need on this site

dj_lusciousdj_lusciousover 5 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoyed the detail of this story, it was easy to get into his character with feelings.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 5 years ago
Very well written, but...

..but, considering that you used an editor, there were quite a lot of mistakes left. Maybe it was the short notice, but this is something you might want to look into. That's the only thing, really, the story itself was great.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you LaGazzaLadra

And yes, I normally take much more time with a piece of writing before posting, and I encouraged my editor to rush since the contest had already started. All of those errors are on me, not her. I will be going through and re editing soon, and will submit the changes so that in the future it will be a smoother read.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just...wow

This is your product when you feel rushed?? We should be so lucky for you to feel rushed more often. Well done!

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 5 years ago
Another excellent and arousing story!

Brilliant, as always. I loved the dramatic irony and the sex was absolutely amazing. My only complaint is that there were a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but those should be easy to clean up.

Knightly91Knightly91over 5 years ago
Make a second

Found this to be quite entertaining and i think that you should make another edition.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 5 years ago
Sexy

This is an excellent story very hot and it was so good I didn’t even notice any errors!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good.

I liked it a lot. Consensual sex well written not too short or too long. This had little or no mistakes. The kind of story I can give a 5 to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5/5

I've been reading your stories and this it's another great one. I think the ending is great and doesn't need a sequel but if you do decide to make one, I'll definitely read that too! I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story, loved it. I think a sequel could be done with the siblings coming up with different performances each time ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jesus, Mary and Joseph Stalin!

That was fucking hot. That's all I've got to say about that.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

All I can say is fucking hot

Mohankrishna00527Mohankrishna00527almost 5 years ago
Awesome

That was fucking awesome ..... I imagined me fucking my sister ... Thank u for this awesome experience

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
well done

ignore the haters, and keep writing. this was every guy/girls fantasy come true/

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
ignore the haters

very good writing, this is every guy/girls fantasy come true, chapter two?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
wonderful!!

please continue

FuninkiltsFuninkiltsover 4 years ago
Sighs of joyous pleasure

Absolutely wonderful. Not just erotic, but bordering on insatiable. Thank you

Paul

grriz1grriz1over 4 years ago
I like it.

This was a good read and did a lot to stroke those fantasies.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 4 years ago
Sick

You are sick, sick, sick and I love it. Keep the good work up.

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago

Excellent. Good writer. Love bro-sis. So does she move into his apartment to save money?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fenyx Lounge

This has got to be about the best incest story I've read. Keep up the good work. Hope there is more and maybe, just maybe, she decided to have a baby by him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
D@MN!

You are one talented author. Keep pumping ‘em out so I can do the same.

cathy4ucathy4ualmost 4 years ago
OMG YOU made me cum over and over!

I am now going to read every one of you conytibutions and rub myself off - TIME & TIME AGAIN.

Thank you so much Cathy XXX

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I'm a little late to the party, and this is the first story of yours that I've read, but I have to say: It's excellent! I loved the premise. I wonder if it's true generally that men in such a position (well, in the general sense, let's not be too literal) would have to much more angst about things than the woman? I loved the way Krista handled the whole thing with her brother. Well done! 5* ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic!

slider52slider52over 2 years ago

This is my second story you have published here that I have read. I find you to be a very "tastefully" erotic and one of my top favorites. Please keep them coming!

slider52slider52over 2 years ago

This is my second story you have published here that I have read. I find you to be a very "tastefully" erotic and one of my top favorites. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Need sequel please.

flyboy91flyboy91about 2 years ago

*This* is your impromptu writing?? It really is perhaps one of the best in the genre. Thank you for sharing a story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Encore! Encore!

blaster666blaster666about 2 years ago

Loved this,

A truly fantastic story, thanks for sharing.

RudyJeRudyJealmost 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!! Great storyline, excellent execution, love it! MORE PLS!!!!

Rustyjep123Rustyjep123about 1 year ago

very hot. more like this please

aag900aag90011 months ago

I Love it!!

Thank you!!

Especially the backstory! And how playful and cutsie the sister was! I loved it!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy089 months ago

Fantastic storyline! Very entertaining. Loved the details and playful banter.

jni551jni5512 months ago

I wish this did not end it was so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2282 Followers
Okay, it has been a while since I've done a real update. I am on Twitter, at @SoB_Erotica. I talk shop with other writers, engage with fans, and generally have a good time. Due to work/life conflicts, I needed to suspend my Patreon effort for the time being. If you've read my...